Bacon Wrapped Onion Rings with Sriracha Mayo Dipping Sauce
An easy appetizer recipe for bacon wrapped onion rings.
• 1 pack Bacon
• 4-5 Sweet Onions
• 2 T Black Pepper
• 1/2 cup Sriracha Hot Sauce
• 2 T Mayo
• 1 tsp Lime Juice
1. Cut onions into 1 inch thick rings and pop the internal rings out until you have a nice sturdy onion ring.
2. Brush onion with hot sauce.
3. Wrap each onion ring with bacon and secure with a skewer or toothpick.
4. Heavily cover the onion rings with pepper and smoke, grill or bake for about 90 minutes at 250-350 degrees.
To make the spicy sriracha mayo, combine 2 T of mayo, 1 T of sriracha sauce, and 1 tsp of lime juice. Mix well.