You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 YouTube Embed code on Sat Aug 17, 2013 7:46 am

YouTube recently changed their embed code so its missing the
And because of that videos won't play when you embed them on the forum, so we are forced to use the youtube button on the text editor and copy and paste the video page url into it. But by doing that the video will not blow up full screen. For some reason the fullscreen option is disabled using the text editor.

So the way to use the embed code again would be to add the
back to the code that youtube took out. A easy way to do that if you're not good with codes is to use this site below and copy the video page into it at the top of the page and click "Get code" and it will generate the embed code for you which will include the

If you use that site it will generate an embed code that will work on the forum so the "fullscreen" works again,

Example: Start playback of the video then click the little box at the botton right-hand side of the video to view fullscreen:

Click here to visit Vtube Tools

2 Re: YouTube Embed code on Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:42 am

Candy Cottingham

Oh! My
Brain gone
I will ask Nick to-morrow, perhaps he can show me.

3 Re: YouTube Embed code on Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:10 pm

Yeah I posted this about a week ago. You just copy the youtube page address just like you do now, nothing different there, but this time you paste the address in at the top of that site
and then scroll down to the bottom and click "getcode". It will then generate the embed code for you to then copy and paste into your post like you did with the embed codes before. This time it will work because that site puts the http back into the code where it belongs.

4 Re: YouTube Embed code on Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:47 pm

love Bon Jovi

5 Re: YouTube Embed code Today at 7:09 pm

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum