You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 50.7 billion for Sandy and the South on Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:51 pm

SSC

Admin
House just approved a 50.7 Billion Sandy relief package, hallelujah since several billion is headed to Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama for a few Issac issues and some PR for the south and of course a study on hurricanes.

2 Re: 50.7 billion for Sandy and the South on Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:12 pm

gypsy

thank God!! About time! Congress finally delivered!!

3 Re: 50.7 billion for Sandy and the South on Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:26 pm

SSC

Admin
Yep , over half is headed South and other places besides Sandy relief. Now wonder how they are going to pay for this ?? China ? Taxes ? We're broke and at the debt ceiling limit again...Poor management is all I can think of.

4 Re: 50.7 billion for Sandy and the South on Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:31 pm

gypsy

We will,if Congress will again act,and pass the bills Obama has issued.. he will rebuild America.
if we can rid ourselves of Bohener,Ryan McConnell,Sessions and many more southern repubs..
and its ilk! can you see this?

5 Re: 50.7 billion for Sandy and the South on Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:53 pm

SSC

Admin
I see a country going bankrupt, I see uncontrolled spending, I see a president who pouts like a little boy and intimidates to get his way. I see a country so divided it may not survive. But this is what YOU wanted, more taxes and more spending and more borrowing. Well you got it, I hope you are pleased as punch about this, in the days and weeks to come and more jobs are lost or outsourced over seas be sure to pat yourself on the back, remember you helped create this mess, now be accountable for it.

6 Re: 50.7 billion for Sandy and the South on Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:22 pm

gypsy

I see a Congress who is blamed,by us the Smart Americans,who don't watch Fox!

Congress/bush caused this train wreck!!
Obama is trying to fix it,first four years good,
now the next four years better.. Then Mrs Hilary next President!!

will take a break now!! Toodles//

7 Re: 50.7 billion for Sandy and the South on Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:50 pm

SSC

Admin
Smart Americans who don't watch Fox ????? Thanks I needed something to laugh at and you are perfect with statements like that.

8 Re: 50.7 billion for Sandy and the South on Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:10 am

gypsy

yep we don't watch Fox, we >>Democrats..are smarter

plus this segment should have been for Sandy Hook
,not previous disasters,tragedies,
they should be treated individual..
not how you personally included them..

9 Re: 50.7 billion for Sandy and the South on Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:27 am

SSC

Admin
Not me deary, your Dem. Congressmen and your Dem. president pushed every step of the way on this, so now it is passed with tons of pork attached, I feel sorry for the Sandy people they are the ones getting screwed over, but Dems insisted on all this pork to be added so there you have it.

10 Re: 50.7 billion for Sandy and the South on Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:40 am

gypsy

no Deary, your republican congress,as I said they appropriate!

11 Re: 50.7 billion for Sandy and the South on Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:49 am

SSC

Admin
Obviously the Dems and their pork got their way and Sandy people are shit out of over 35 billion of this money. Dem pork projects make me sick and sad thing is I will benefit from this with the money coming to Louisiana.

12 Re: 50.7 billion for Sandy and the South on Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:57 am

gypsy

Nope.. looks like Obama, And Chris Christi, who has riled his party to get busy

you know Christie, may be the coming back of the good Republicans!

13 Re: 50.7 billion for Sandy and the South on Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:54 am

SSC

Admin
Any governor who cares for his state will fight for them regardless of the added cost just to get aid to the needy, don't blame Cristi the people are looking to him, his image of Tony Soprano mr. bad was priceless. Doubt is it was a factor in the Senate vote, what won that was in order to help the people the added 30 something billion had to be approved, you know the pork every Dem but 1 voted for it, so Christi gets his money and the south gets a windfall, plus a few other states thousands of miles away from NY and NJ, but what the heck this is your govs. way to handle a situation.

14 Re: 50.7 billion for Sandy and the South on Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:10 pm

gypsy

yes Christie did fight,,I don't see many republican governors doing that .

Also on the posts early,we dems didn't cause this train wreck the republican/congress and bush did
congress is still at fault, for not working to restore this country..bush will always be considered the worst president America ever had..

15 Re: 50.7 billion for Sandy and the South on Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:15 pm

SSC

Admin
After over 4 years the time for Bush bashing has come and gone, Obama has to stand on his own failures and be accountable. He has had ample time to correct and lead this country forward.
As far as Republican governors fighting the whole of the gulf coast has Republican governors and they fight tooth and nail every day, as does Brewer in AZ.trying to protect her state against the Washington crew intent on destroying the immigration laws that have been on the books for years. Once again this topic is a no win situation for either of us, so after this post I am opting to no longer discuss political anything with you. I feel it is for the good of the forum that one of us has to step up and be the bigger person and I will gladly be the one.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum