You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Tiny Tiny House on Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:25 pm

Candy Cottingham

Link Below

Last edited by Candy Cottingham on Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:27 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Adding Link)

2 Re: Tiny Tiny House on Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:13 am

Very interesting, I would have liked to have done something like that when I was a teen. To have your own little house is better than just your own room. The only problem I have with that house is the bathroom toilet and how that works, I would want to upgrade it to like any modern trailer would have.

I guess getting the license permit would be the first thing to do then the trailer to build it on. I worked at a building supply chain of stores called "Scotty's" for 8 years, it was much like the popular "Home Depot" stores are here in the US, I was the lumberyard supervisor for about 4 years, and I also worked the big warehouse, and I was in-charge of all the forklifts. I taught the employees how to drive them and all the instructions on how to drive them, and gave out the licenses, I was the main forklift driver there. Most days I spent unloading semi trucks and loading them.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum