You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 4 of 5]

76 Re: Are 47% of Americans Governement Moochers? on Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:17 pm

gypsy


Moderator
umm ok ~ so your Democrats are sinners was what?

77 Re: Are 47% of Americans Governement Moochers? on Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:00 pm

SSC


Admin
The south looks at the Dems as the anti-Christ,murdering babies in the womb,forcing birth control to be paid for by companies. Southern religious are mostly Catholic and Baptist who take a very dim view of Democrats and their religious push. An area based on deep family values,guarding money and spending wisely, placing God above all in their actions . The southern people are hard working honest people who don't look to hand outs, they believe Democrats are the sinners of the earth, with their fast devil may care ways.

78 Re: Are 47% of Americans Governement Moochers? on Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:26 pm

gypsy


Moderator
murder babies?? , wonder how many southerns do the exact!!not right but it should be a woman's choice.. we have as much belief as your southerns,,funny
the Democrats prove to help them more/'/and the country..your argument is invalid..oops I am responding to your,umm Skepticism Good Nite//I am laughing ..

79 Re: Are 47% of Americans Governement Moochers? on Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:09 pm

SSC


Admin
What do you call abortion but murder ??? Sucking a living fetus from a mothers body at various stages of pregancy, even waiting till a baby could live out side the mother in late term abortions. Oh no my dear Dems believe in murder all the way. A true sin in gods eyes.All that associate themselves with the Democratic party are at shame before god for believing in taking an innocent life.

80 Re: Are 47% of Americans Governement Moochers? on Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:37 pm

gypsy


Moderator
It should be the personal woman's choice..if you were raped would want to have that baby? if it was incest,,what about that? Don't you Republicans have any better thoughts to produce a country that is over the train wreck bush caused ,plus two wars! can't we do better,,now I am really saying Good Night

Bless You

81 Re: Are 47% of Americans Governement Moochers? on Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:10 pm

SSC


Admin
Yes we Republicans have 16 trillion reasons to want better.

82 Re: Are 47% of Americans Governement Moochers? on Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:35 pm

gypsy


Moderator
I don't see them,,neither does America

83 Re: Are 47% of Americans Governement Moochers? on Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:43 pm

SSC


Admin
Then look at your national debt, or do Dems chose to ignore that figure knowing it is steady getting bigger.

84 Re: Are 47% of Americans Governement Moochers? on Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:32 am

gypsy


Moderator
Republicans caused the complete collapse

85 Re: Are 47% of Americans Governement Moochers? on Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:14 am

runawayhorses


Owner
gypsy wrote: murder babies?? , wonder how many southerns do the exact!!not right but it should be a woman's choice.. we have as much belief as your southerns,,funny
the Democrats prove to help them more/'/and the country..your argument is invalid..oops I am responding to your,umm Skepticism Good Nite//I am laughing ..
Our southerners are your southerners too, this is America we are talking about, there is no separation. Like it or not Kentucky southern Republicans are not exempt for being considered an American southerner, they vote Republican and support Christian values as they will do again this year and vote for Mitt Romney. Your southerners are predictable hardcore Christians that dislike Democrats. SSC's argument is very valid those are the facts that you choose to ignore. The fact of the matter is and stats prove this, the majority of Christians in the south are Republicans, and that is why they vote Republican. They dislike the Democrats because they think they are sinners, and part of that reason is because Democrats support a woman's right to have an abortion.. If you have a problem with Abortions and you agree with the Democrats and think that women should have a choice to have an abortion or not, then you should take that issue up with the Christians, because they don't agree with you. You are a sinner in there eyes, welcome to the club.

86 Re: Are 47% of Americans Governement Moochers? on Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:47 pm

gypsy


Moderator
I admit I am a sinner, and so is every christian/human on this earth,that is why Jesus died, for us sinners..

87 Re: Are 47% of Americans Governement Moochers? on Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:00 pm

runawayhorses


Owner
gypsy wrote:I admit I am a sinner, and so is every christian/human on this earth,that is why Jesus died, for us sinners..
That's a fucking laugh, you are as ignorant as they are.

88 Re: Are 47% of Americans Governement Moochers? on Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:15 pm

gypsy


Moderator
umm if that is what you think then I am very sorry.. you have that feeling, but I am not ignorant.. thank you..

89 Re: Are 47% of Americans Governement Moochers? on Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:17 pm

runawayhorses


Owner
gypsy wrote:umm if that is what you think then I am very sorry.. you have that feeling, but I am not ignorant.. thank you..
You can't have your cake and eat it too. You want to be a christian but you don't believe as they do, so you don't qualify as being a christian, you support a woman having an abortion, that is a sin, so you are not a real christian or do you qualify to be one. Sorry, they don't want you.

90 Re: Are 47% of Americans Governement Moochers? on Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:22 pm

gypsy


Moderator
do you realize how you sound.?
I believe in God,but I also believe he gave us choices, I don't approve in abortion,except in cases of incest, rape or circumstances like that, I think it should be freedom of choice and for health sakes legal and not some quack performing it.I myself would not have an abortion.

91 Re: Are 47% of Americans Governement Moochers? on Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:27 pm

runawayhorses


Owner
You don't qualify to be a christian. You don't believe as they do. You have no business calling yourself a Christian because you aren't one.

92 Re: Are 47% of Americans Governement Moochers? on Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:29 pm

SSC


Admin
A true Christian has no belief in abortion regardless the reason, there are other options if the mother chooses to not keep the child. An abortion is murder plain and simple, there is no other description of such a horrible act. If god believed in abortion why is one of the 10 commandments THO SHALT NOT KILL ? Christianity is not for interpretation to ease the guilt of committing a heinous crime, or to justify the reason it was done. You either live by gods words as a christian or you don't and then you are a sinner. No middle of the road.

93 Re: Are 47% of Americans Governement Moochers? on Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:21 pm

runawayhorses


Owner
I want to be clear on my personal position on the abortion issue so there is no misunderstanding. I am pro-choice, which means I think it is a woman's right to have an abortion. And I also want to be clear on how I feel about it in relation to someone that has had one. I do not think it is a bad choice to make if one decides its best for them and everyone involved. I do not think a child is born at conception, I think they are born when they are first come out of the womb, but thats a whole other issue. The bottom line is I do not think it is something to be ashamed of or proud of, but rather a choice that one makes for whatever reason they felt at the time was right for them. I do not look down my nose at anyone who makes that choice. The religious aspects of an abortion in all reality are between God and the person, not a group of Christians with judgmental attitudes. I think its fair to say many Christians feel an abortion is a woman's right, and that God does not look upon it as a sin. But we can't kid ourselves into believing all Christians feel that way. But that should be no surprise to anyone because there isn't a subject in the world that somebody doesn't have a different opinion about. So with that said, the abortion issue is personal between the person involved and there God, no one else should judge them. The points being made today were conjecture, and aimed at the fundamentalist Christian and there extreme behavior that is often times questionable and unreasonable.

Have a nice evening everyone.

94 Re: Are 47% of Americans Governement Moochers? on Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:30 am

SSC


Admin
I agree every one has their own opinion, but in all good consciousness I am dead set against it, to me it is taking a life and no one has that right.

95 Re: Are 47% of Americans Governement Moochers? on Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:11 am

gypsy


Moderator
runawayhorses wrote:I want to be clear on my personal position on the abortion issue so there is no misunderstanding. I am pro-choice, which means I think it is a woman's right to have an abortion. And I also want to be clear on how I feel about it in relation to someone that has had one. I do not think it is a bad choice to make if one decides its best for them and everyone involved. I do not think a child is born at conception, I think they are born when they are first come out of the womb, but thats a whole other issue. The bottom line is I do not think it is something to be ashamed of or proud of, but rather a choice that one makes for whatever reason they felt at the time was right for them. I do not look down my nose at anyone who makes that choice. The religious aspects of an abortion in all reality are between God and the person, not a group of Christians with judgmental attitudes. I think its fair to say many Christians feel an abortion is a woman's right, and that God does not look upon it as a sin. But we can't kid ourselves into believing all Christians feel that way. But that should be no surprise to anyone because there isn't a subject in the world that somebody doesn't have a different opinion about. So with that said, the abortion issue is personal between the person involved and there God, no one else should judge them. The points being made today were conjecture, and aimed at the fundamentalist Christian and there extreme behavior that is often times questionable and unreasonable.

Have a nice evening everyone.
thanks for elaborating farther on this subject Tyler.. first:: yes, I am a Christian I believe in God,Jesus,second I am also a sinner,we all do things that aren't completely right,we all have shortcomings, but believe I am forgiven,and strive to do better. I think we all do this, christian or not..we all have morals and the belief :: do unto others,as you would have them do unto you..
I am sorry I upset anyone here with my beliefs and thoughts,that is what freedom is..to ones on belief..I don't appreciate the negative attitude towards me and the name calling,I am neither dumb,stupid or ignorant..I do however forgive, have a wonderful day everyone..

96 Re: Are 47% of Americans Governement Moochers? on Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:10 am

runawayhorses


Owner
Good morning,

The negative attitude that you felt was projected at you from me was because you claim that everyone is a "sinner" and I claim there is no such thing as sin, so naturally I felt you were being negative towards me for not believing in your sin theory. You are blatantly calling me a "sinner" when I said I don't believe in sin, you questioned my decision not to believe. You are projecting your religious superstitions on me with the attitude I should believe as you claim to believe, so I in return called you ignorant. You projected negativity towards me and I didn't appreciate that either. You should understand this and come to realize you are not always the victim.

You have a wonderful day too.

97 Re: Are 47% of Americans Governement Moochers? on Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:21 am

gypsy


Moderator
I am not projecting anything on anyone, I was attacked for my belief.. so lets not call it sin. lets call something wrong or something we wish we hadn't done,I am just human..same as you.. also on the same note I am not a drunkard either..every time I discuss something I am drunk?? is that weird??

I do not question your decision to not believe.that is your choice,I am not a bible thumper. but I do believe in God..

98 Re: Are 47% of Americans Governement Moochers? on Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:29 am

runawayhorses


Owner
gypsy wrote:I am not projecting anything on anyone, I was attacked for my belief.. so lets not call it sin. lets call something wrong or something we wish we hadn't done,I am just human..same as you.. also on the same note I am not a drunkard either..every time I discuss something I am drunk?? is that weird??
Wrong again Gypsy, you are so very wrong most of the time. You were not attacked, you did all the attacking. You projected you bullshit on us, and we didn't appreciate that. Do you really want to bring up your drinking? Ok, lets do it, its your decision. For starters people that you know and admire that have come thru this forums doors have talked about your drinking problem. They have given obvious examples of this, and it is clear as day that you do an excessive amount of drinking at night. Your writing gets distorted and many mistakes are made during your drinking binges. Its so obvious as to be an embarrassment. I suggest you get a grip on this issue, because its only going to affect your health in a negative way in time. You could easily end up in the hospital.

99 Re: Are 47% of Americans Governement Moochers? on Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:34 am

gypsy


Moderator
your wrong..what people? and who knows what goes on in my private life? also I have noticed you get the same attacks on your supposedly drinking?? I never attacked anyone,I believe doing something wrong is a sin,I don't project you believe it,that is my thinking,I have never pushed my belief on anyone,would you care to show me where I attacked anyone?

what mistakes in my writing? I see mistakes in every ones writing at times, doe that mean they are drinking?

100 Re: Are 47% of Americans Governement Moochers? on Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:18 pm

runawayhorses


Owner
I'm wrong? OK..

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum