You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Alians Found underground in Mexico on Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:37 pm

Candy Cottingham


Veteran
This Guy in Mexico was digging underground
and found 3 Alien Races. 2 were against us and one was looking after us.

Anyway He shot two of them and said YES they do die.

If I find Video I will post it.

This is the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/allcreativefriends/

2 Aliens on Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:21 am

Candy Cottingham


Veteran


It is very probable that there is Life Forms out their in the Universe.

Other planets resembling Earth have been found.

(They might be little green men that have evolved from a MICROBE.)

If these Aliens in the Video exist ...Tall Grey Men...(I do not know.)

http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/allcreativefriends/

3 Re: Alians Found underground in Mexico on Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:15 pm

Candy Cottingham


Veteran
ZOMBIES

Humans with alien brain implants programmed to help overthrow Mankind in the NEAR FUTURE.


http://www.burlingtonnews.net/alienraces3.html

Every day an Alien Space Ship is shot down.

Alien Space Ships leave via a door in the Mountain and return.

The Door cannot be found when searched for on the Mountain.


http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/allcreativefriends/

4 Re: Alians Found underground in Mexico on Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:55 pm

runawayhorses


Owner
Interesting stuff, but until a real alien spaceship or alien can be found I don't believe any aliens have ever visited this planet. Just because a spaceship has been seen or photographed doesn't automatically mean its alien, it could just as well been made here by man on planet earth.

We need proof that aliens have visited this planet, as to date no such proof exists. Theories and guesses and rumors do not qualify as "proof", real proof is an alien spaceship that we can study and look over and prove it was not made on this planet, complete with a Alien being not of this Earth. Then and only then will I believe that Aliens have visited this planet. That doesn't mean I don't believe that other life forms exists outside this planet because I do, I just don't think they ever visited here.

And while we're on the subject of spooks, I don't believe in zombies or ghosts, they don't exist. Its illogical to think they do, doesn't make sense at all. Life is born then it dies, period end of story. No ghosts, nothing, not now, never has been.

5 Re: Alians Found underground in Mexico on Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:31 pm

Candy Cottingham


Veteran
PROOF Ah! difficult to provide and convince.

God

Alien's

Ghost's

Magic can fool you. so can mirages.

Our brains cannot understand it all.

People fool me and suprise me.

Unstable Planet...unstable Humans...what is Tangible.(capable of being felt or touched, real,)

Gamma Rays hit us but we do not know about it ...unless we search.

What do you believe with out evidence ...what kind of evidence...(scientific?)...exact science

Do we go on Probabilities ...if you can think it...then it can be.

illogical you say...contrary to reason, Oh! how wrong we can be.

Residual energy of Ghost's ...does that exist.

We have a certain amount of proof of poltergeist...noises and disturbance by spirits making themselves known. Stone throwing, knocks, books falling on the floor...being touched, pushed...
footsteps, doors closing, tables being moved.

I once attended with others the ouija board (2 friends) That glass flew about so quick I could not read what it was saying.

They say unless you are open to Paranormal you will not witness it.

parapsychological, connected with the occult ...whoo!!! who knows.

Vortex of energy ... 3 times I have felt that... quite common.

Some one want's a volunteer Woman, so he can bring back a Neanderthal with great strenght, with DNA...

RIGHT who is up for that ...you wussies...












http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/allcreativefriends/

6 Re: Alians Found underground in Mexico on Wed May 08, 2013 12:04 am

runawayhorses


Owner
Any kind of evidence will suffice, just show me ONE piece of evidence and I'll become a believer, until that time I reject it as foolishness and nonsense.

I accept some things as factual when I have no proof of it, if it makes perfect sense to me and is reasonable that it could be true, I lend credence to the possibility that it could very well be true, because I have no reason to think otherwise, my sense of reasoning does not doubt it to be true, however I will not believe in the absurd, the ridiculous and unsubstantiated, and that is exactly what believing in Ghosts are.

7 Re: Alians Found underground in Mexico on Wed May 08, 2013 9:31 am

Candy Cottingham


Veteran
Your brain is not sufficiently advanced to comprehend the future. No

Maybe one day you will learn to fly or at least hover.

Or perhaps you could disintegrate walk through a wall and put yourself to-gether again.

Maybe evolve body armour against bullets.

Walk on your hands so more blood can reach your brain.

Make a start and drill some holes in your head to increase your blood flow.

Alter your D.N.A. So you can do anything that you want.

Pick me up will ya I am dying in agony.

Now lets see what this magic book says. study

http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/allcreativefriends/

8 Re: Alians Found underground in Mexico on Sun May 19, 2013 6:17 pm

meemoon


Veteran
runawayhorses wrote:Interesting stuff, but until a real alien spaceship or alien can be found I don't believe any aliens have ever visited this planet...
Those who suggest alien visitation rarely have any idea what such an endeavor would take.The basic physics won't allow it.So far,not one earth-like planet has been discovered within 100 light years of Earth,but to be optimistic,let's say there is an undiscovered earth-like planet just 10 light years away.That's 60,000,000,000,000 miles.The fastest space probe we've built so far goes 35,000 mph.At that rate,it would take about 1.7 trillion hours (about 185,000 years) to make the trip.But let's say aliens are REALLY advanced and can go at 10% the speed of light. OK,so it would only take a hundred years, BUT...there is the problem of fuel.You see,the energy needed to accelerate any object increases geometrically as the amount of acceleration increases.10% of the speed of light is 18,600 miles per second. Our fastest ship moves at 9 miles per second.10% the speed of light is 2000 times faster and would need 2000 X 2000 the energy output.The amount of fuel,even if nuclear in form,would make the ship so heavy and large it would be too large to be practicable.NO alien society would endeavor to tackle such a speculative venture to visit an obscure,small,planet in an obscure part of our galaxy for ANY conceivable reason.

To propose such a possibility is to suggest anything at all is possible and to suggest it has been done is to say there might be unicorns,gods,and heaven and hell.

9 Re: Alians Found underground in Mexico on Sun May 19, 2013 6:25 pm

meemoon


Veteran
"They say unless you are open to Paranormal you will not witness it."

And I say that if you are open to the paranormal,you will ALWAYS see it.

10 Re: Alians Found underground in Mexico on Sun May 19, 2013 6:32 pm

Candy Cottingham


Veteran
Flipping Heck Moon
I had no idea you were so clever.

The Aliens would have to break the speed of light..I Think

Maybe we will one day.

No-one knows what is in the future. But the aliens might!

It's all a mystery

The physics have been proved wrong but I cannot give you a sample cause I aint brainy
Enough.



Last edited by Candy Cottingham on Sun May 19, 2013 6:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/allcreativefriends/

11 Re: Alians Found underground in Mexico on Sun May 19, 2013 6:38 pm

Candy Cottingham


Veteran
meemoon wrote:"They say unless you are open to Paranormal you will not witness it."

And I say that if you are open to the paranormal,you will ALWAYS see it.

I have seen it!

But then I might be nutters.

They come near when they are needed.

That means an altered state of mind.....strange goings on, nah! I do not drink, I just born this way.

So maybe you have to go Krackers.

Hey They have found a Planet like Earth but I do not know how far away.
Perhaps the Planet is younger than ours..Don't know.

We have gone back with pics. to the begining of the Solar System...not much to be seen, just blackness. Not quite pinpointed though.

http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/allcreativefriends/

12 Re: Alians Found underground in Mexico on Mon May 20, 2013 1:55 am

meemoon


Veteran
Candy wrote: "Hey They have found a Planet like Earth but I do not know how far away.
Perhaps the Planet is younger than ours..Don't know."

This statement points out another profound problem with accepting the actuality of interstellar travel. Time. Human technology has only been practiced,even in it's crudest,rock shaping form,for about 2 million years. Since our solar system is 4.7 billion years old,we have been making things (tools,fire,rocket ships) less than 1/2 of 1/10th of 1% of our planet's existence.That's an awful tiny time span to be thinking of building anything that moves on it's own.We only learned of the existence of interstellar space a few hundred years ago.So why did the "aliens" start showing up now? What are the odds they started travelling to the stars just when we became aware of the stars' existence?

One may conjecture that "they" were coming here before but we couldn't conceive of interstellar travelers so we perceived them as "gods".Well,if they were coming here before and are still coming here now,where is the evidence Tyler asked about? "They" have been visiting Earth for hundreds,possibly thousands,of years but NOT ONE artifact has been found made of any material not traceable to a source right here on Earth? We have added several new elements to the periodic table,but there is no trace of these elements having been here before.Are we to believe that these "super-advanced" races couldn't produce what we produce in our labs every day?

Evolutionary processes are being understood more completely every year and we know that protein molecules wrap themselves up into complex shapes that foster replication.It is a chemical process that needs no gods.In my humble opinion,intelligent life elsewhere in the vast universe is inevitable.

But a society that A: Conquered the speed of light, B: Travels here, and C: Leaves no mark, is,I can comfortably say, an impossibility.

13 Re: Alians Found underground in Mexico on Tue May 21, 2013 10:13 am

Candy Cottingham


Veteran
meemoon wrote:But a society that A: Conquered the speed of light, B: Travels here, and C: Leaves no mark, is,I can comfortably say, an impossibility.

IF You can think it then it can be!!!

Nothing is impossible.

We are working on the conquering of the speed of light even now as I type.

Are the Governments doing a cover up I Dunno and nor do you.

Yep Chemicals are part of what is made.

Is God an Alien? Are we a practice planet?

Were they here before us?

http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/allcreativefriends/

14 Re: Alians Found underground in Mexico on Sun Jun 30, 2013 1:48 pm

Candy Cottingham


Veteran
Tyler does not know it...

But I am Half Alien .....affraid 

Be afraid .... Very afraid.

http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/allcreativefriends/

15 Re: Alians Found underground in Mexico on Tue Aug 27, 2013 7:57 am

Candy Cottingham


Veteran
meemoon wrote:
runawayhorses wrote:Interesting stuff, but until a real alien spaceship or alien can be found I don't believe any aliens have ever visited this planet...
Those who suggest alien visitation rarely have any idea what such an endeavor would take.The basic physics won't allow it.So far,not one earth-like planet has been discovered within 100 light years of Earth,but to be optimistic,let's say there is an undiscovered earth-like planet just 10 light years away.That's 60,000,000,000,000 miles.The fastest space probe we've built so far goes 35,000 mph.At that rate,it would take about 1.7 trillion hours (about 185,000 years) to make the trip.But let's say aliens are REALLY advanced and can go at 10% the speed of light. OK,so it would only take a hundred years, BUT...there is the problem of fuel.You see,the energy needed to accelerate any object increases

To propose such a possibility is to suggest anything at all is possible and to suggest it has been done is to say there might be unicorns,gods,and heaven and hell.
Ah yes, but have you heard that when we have the technology to travel through black holes we will be able to transport ourselves to distant parts of the universe in a fraction of the time than it takes now. How do you know that advanced alien civilizations don't already have it?

http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/allcreativefriends/

16 Re: Alians Found underground in Mexico on Tue Aug 27, 2013 1:13 pm

meemoon


Veteran
Candy wrote: "...How do you know that advanced alien civilizations don't already have it?"

The gravitational forces exerted by black holes are so extreme near their event horizon, that atoms themselves are pulled apart and emit "Hawking radiation". This has been directly observed.To assume that any alien civilization can overcome this effect is to assume ANYTHING is possible.

I live in the real world of physics,not in any fantasy world. One may as well believe in god as believe in anything at all.I feel no need to make up phony physics to support the unsupportable.No aliens have visited Earth.

17 Re: Alians Found underground in Mexico on Tue Aug 27, 2013 6:20 pm

runawayhorses


Owner
I agree moon. It always kills me when people want someone to prove something doesn't exist when they can't prove that it does. Seems ass backwards to me. Give me a reasonable explanation as to why I should believe and I might oblige you.

To bring a court to trial you must first have some facts to support your claim, if not then you obviously have no case.

In a court of law a prosecutor must prove a defendant's guilt beyond a reasonable doubt, they must first present 'facts' to substantiate the claim. A person does not have to prove their innocence, the prosecutor must prove their guilt beyond a reasonable doubt, and that takes some evidence and facts.

When someone tells you to prove something didn't happen, its reasonable and courteous that they first give you reason to suggest that it did. Its absurd to tell someone to work at proving your wrong when you're not willing to present any facts to support your claim. If you can't present one single shred of solid evidence YOU are the one holding the bag, not the person you think should be proving you wrong.

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum