You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26 Re: A long list of Obama's accomplishments on Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:05 pm

I will no longer post anything political , for the reason Gypsy is so biased in her thinking . I do not use the race card, I care less if the president is purple just do the job you are paid to do for all the people , not the select ones who fill the pockets and influence.
Why Gypsy thinks I owe her an apology is beyond me , I didn't slam her political party or region with a racially based remark.
I don't need the last word in any thread, I can just chose to not post to it anymore.
I have found proof on many articles to dispute her post, so if this is negative or arguing, then maybe she needs to learn there are two sides not just the Democratic one.
I have already stated I will not post to Gypsy on political issues again. Tyler I am sorry to you if the forum is lacking posters because of mine and Gypsy's differences, I will not let my political or personal feelings be an issue again.

27 Re: A long list of Obama's accomplishments on Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:20 pm

You have slammed me for years, and yes you have used many tactics to try and hurt me,I have done nothing to warrant your attitude at me.. also your rhetoric seems racist, why else would you hate Obama? can you give a fair answer? your politics are mostly republican fear and myths,you have never put anything that substantiates you view, many times right here, I have put proof of the accomplishment's of Obama.and the damage the republicans have done,you have always been negative. you still think Bush was a good president? your biased also First I had to vent, for all the years of hurt you caused. I am over it now..

I offer my hand in and apology,and I forgive.. Thank you~also for not letting your personal issues with me harm this forum,I have none with you,they were all directed at me,I just protected myself,I will not be bullied.

I am willing to start over,I will be bigger than you, and say I am sorry,for my racist remark wasn't actually directed at you, but to the republican congress

ps many posts here of SSC I have not responded,I don't need the last word either, but when you do post on my post,I will respond.

28 Re: A long list of Obama's accomplishments on Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:42 pm

SSC wrote:Obama jobs chief -- the CEO of GE -- pays no corporate taxes

By David Jackson, USA TODAY Updated 2011-03-25 4:28 PM
President Obama and Jeffrey ImmeltCAPTIONBy J. Scott Applewhite, APSome corporate embarrassment today for President Obama.

The chairman of the President's Council on Jobs and Competitiveness -- also the CEO of a billion-dollar company -- paid no corporate taxes in 2010.

General Electric, led by Obama appointee Jeffrey R. Immelt, reported worldwide profits of $14.2 billion last year -- with $5.1 billion coming from U.S. operations -- but had no American tax bill, and claimed a tax benefit of $3.2 billion, The New York Times said.

The Times reported that GE "has been cutting the percentage of its American profits paid to the Internal Revenue Service for years, resulting in a far lower rate than at most multinational companies." The story cited "an aggressive strategy that mixes fierce lobbying for tax breaks and innovative accounting that enables it to concentrate its profits offshore."

White House spokesman Jay Carney said Obama still has confidence in Immelt, and also supports corporate tax reform.

"He's committed to corporate tax reform because it's right for growth, it's right for job creation," Carney said. "And, you know, he will have that conversation going forward."

Hot topic since GE has over 300,000 jobs but only 123,000 in the US and Obama places a CEO in such a high position knowing he is involved in a huge outsourcing .
Again this post had nothing to do with my original first post Jeffrey is not ceo of GE he is appointed to the cabinet of the white house that handles regulation.,which is still waiting in Congress.

29 Re: A long list of Obama's accomplishments on Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:44 pm

For one thing stop being the victim, I have known for a long time of messages on IYT behind my back to players, but I really don't care about you, your political views or your personal life. I am done.
We can continue to post here and keep Tylers forum going as it should. Once again I am no longer posting political comments or videos, I see things one way you see them the other and that is that. I am not changing my belief and don't expect you to .
One thing I will clear up I am not racist, nor do I believe anyone should pull the race card. That has no place on this forum.
Now if you want to start over , fine with me . For Tylers sake I will apologize for the disruption to the forum and to you.

30 Re: A long list of Obama's accomplishments on Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:54 pm

This is from the WH, Jeffery Immelt is CEO & Chairman of GE and Chairman, President's Council on Jobs and Competitiveness . Not a blog, not an opinion, not Fox, the White House, so if it is a lie go figure.

The White House

Office of the Press Secretary

For Immediate Release September 08, 2011 Jeff Immelt, Chairman and CEO, GE, and Chairman, President's Council on Jobs and Competitiveness Backs American Jobs Act
Statement from Jeff Immelt, Chairman and CEO, GE, and Chairman, President's Council on Jobs and Competitiveness

FAIRFIELD, Conn., Sep 08, 2011 (BUSINESS WIRE) -- GE Chairman and CEO Jeff Immelt, who serves as chairman of the President's Council on Jobs and Competitiveness, today issued the following statement on President Obama's speech to Congress on jobs creation and competitiveness:

President Obama made clear tonight that it is critical that all of us work together to create jobs in America. The 26 members of the President's Council on Jobs and Competitiveness are pleased that the President embraced several Council recommendations, including programs cutting red tape, improving our nation's infrastructure, helping U.S. universities graduate more engineers and skills training programs for advanced manufacturing and healthcare.

The Council is focused on many other actions to increase jobs and competitiveness. They include both private-sector actions and government-led initiatives.

Because more than two million construction workers are out of work, the Council identified ten high-priority infrastructure projects based on their potential to put Americans to work right away -- projects that have already been funded, but are being held up by regulations. We are working with the Administration to fast-track permitting and get these projects moving. There is broad support within the Council and the business and labor communities for investing in our nation's aviation, broadband, surface and energy systems, including improving existing financing mechanisms for our critical infrastructure needs.

The Council has held "Listening & Action" sessions with small businesses, start-ups, and entrepreneurs across the country to identify steps that both the public and private sectors can take to create jobs and strengthen the economy. We heard from small businesses that they face too much red tape. At the Council's urging, the Administration has started a regulatory look-back, directing every agency including independent agencies, to determine how they can make their regulations more friendly to small business and more streamlined.

The Jobs Council will be making additional recommendations to the President over the next few weeks on topics such as tax policy and investment in the U.S. economy.

President Obama and congressional leaders are correctly focusing national attention on job creation. We need a sense of urgency and more collaboration around getting more Americans back to work and maintaining America's competitive leadership.

31 Re: A long list of Obama's accomplishments on Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:54 pm

Thank you!! I accept..also I do like your recipes:) I am constantly trying good healthy recipes,I am not diabetic,just have to control it, with a family that is .neither is Jerry, but he also has the same inheritance, yes, I had heart surgery which no one believed on iyt,until they called the hospital,and my good southern friend confirmed it,so that myth is cleared up.also I am not a drunk,or a whore..that also is cleared~

thank you! move on
! :) Shall we?

Last edited by gypsy on Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

32 Re: A long list of Obama's accomplishments on Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:58 pm

I am more than willing to move on, Thank you !!

33 Re: A long list of Obama's accomplishments on Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:00 pm

Your welcome!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum