You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51 Re: Deportation on Sat May 26, 2012 11:02 pm

SSC


Admin
Currently available for about $150 on street corners in just about any immigrant neighborhood in California, a typical fake ID package includes a green card and a Social Security card. It provides cover for employers, who, if asked, can plausibly assert that they believe all their workers are legal. It also means that workers must be paid by the book - with payroll tax deductions.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gypsy this is one paragraph from the post taken from the NYTimes, obviously you missed reading it, you have proved nothing I have posted is wrong or opinions. A green card and SS number is all they need to get benefits, common knowledge.

52 Re: Deportation on Sat May 26, 2012 11:06 pm

SSC


Admin
gypsy wrote:
SSC wrote:None of your business Gypsy
then why post it here?

Once again I don't need to answer to you on anything I post or to whom it is intended . It was obviously not a message to you so why did you feel the need to question me ?

53 Re: Deportation on Sat May 26, 2012 11:11 pm

gypsy


Moderator
green card was not the subject,illegals was, your wrong!! social security number is not issued to people helping people to be in the states.. I have helped many students, but they don't get a Social security card! guess again ssc! California again? also the point is illegals are the least of our worries

54 Re: Deportation on Sat May 26, 2012 11:15 pm

gypsy


Moderator
because it was on the forum.. why do you have the right to question me? because your the moderator?

55 Re: Deportation on Sat May 26, 2012 11:32 pm

gypsy


Moderator
SSC wrote:Currently available for about $150 on street corners in just about any immigrant neighborhood in California, a typical fake ID package includes a green card and a Social Security card. It provides cover for employers, who, if asked, can plausibly assert that they believe all their workers are legal. It also means that workers must be paid by the book - with payroll tax deductions.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gypsy this is one paragraph from the post taken from the NYTimes, obviously you missed reading it, you have proved nothing I have posted is wrong or opinions. A green card and SS number is all they need to get benefits, common knowledge.
immigrant,illegal your still confused,there is a difference!

56 Re: Deportation on Sat May 26, 2012 11:59 pm

gypsy


Moderator
SSC wrote:
gypsy wrote:
SSC wrote:None of your business Gypsy
then why post it here?

Once again I don't need to answer to you on anything I post or to whom it is intended . It was obviously not a message to you so why did you feel the need to question me ?
yes you do //your the moderator.. plus it was on the same discussion

57 Re: Deportation on Sun May 27, 2012 12:26 am

SSC


Admin
Gypsy I am done with you for tonight, I can't make my posts any plainer but I refuse to argue with you. Being Moderator has nothing to do with anything on the board tonight in this thread. Candy was on the site when I posted, is that alright with you ? Now do us all a favor and drop this .

I just reread the beginning of this topic, it was about illegals , Gypsy your post from fact check was off topic as it was in reference to immigrants, that was not what we were talking about. Hope this clears up your confusion.



Last edited by SSC on Sun May 27, 2012 12:34 am; edited 1 time in total

58 Re: Deportation on Sun May 27, 2012 12:33 am

gypsy


Moderator
of course I will//because I am righton ssi/food stamps ,green cards etc!when you post to talk to someone on another site posted here ,we all have a comment! thanks for identifyng that!LOL Done with me??

59 Re: Deportation on Sun May 27, 2012 12:44 am

SSC


Admin
Gypsy, you just want to argue, not going there with you. You can be right if it is that important to you. Good night.

60 Re: Deportation on Sun May 27, 2012 12:46 am

gypsy


Moderator
SSC wrote:Gypsy I am done with you for tonight, I can't make my posts any plainer but I refuse to argue with you. Being Moderator has nothing to do with anything on the board tonight in this thread. Candy was on the site when I posted, is that alright with you ? Now do us all a favor and drop this .

I just reread the beginning of this topic, it was about illegals.
drawing food stamps ssc this was your voice into the topic,which I proved you wrong!me being right//yes thank you

61 Re: Deportation on Sun May 27, 2012 12:54 am

gypsy


Moderator
SSC wrote:Gypsy I am done with you for tonight, I can't make my posts any plainer but I refuse to argue with you. Being Moderator has nothing to do with anything on the board tonight in this thread. Candy was on the site when I posted, is that alright with you ? Now do us all a favor and drop this .
My confusion?? nope it was your not trues!

62 Re: Deportation on Sun May 27, 2012 1:01 am

gypsy


Moderator
Illegals/Immigrants two different subjects!!

63 Re: Deportation on Sun May 27, 2012 1:09 am

gypsy


Moderator
Candy Cottingham wrote:Back during the great depression, Herbert Hoover ordered the deportation of ALL illegal aliens in order to make jobs available to American citizens that desperately needed work.

Harry Truman deported over two million illegal aliens after WWII to create jobs for returning veterans.

In 1954 Dwight Eisenhower deported 13 million Mexicans. The program was called Operation Wetback. It was done so WWII and Korean War veterans would have a better chance at jobs. It took two years, but they deported them!

Now, if they could deport the illegal aliens back then, they could surely do it today. If you have doubts about the accuracy of this information, enter Operation Wetback into your favorite search engine and confirm it for yourself.

Why, you might ask, can't they do this today? Actually the answer is quite simple. Hoover , Truman, and Eisenhower were men of honor, not untrustworthy politicians looking for votes!

Reminder: Don't forget to pay your taxes - 12 to 20 million illegal aliens are depending on it.
A link would have helped

64 Re: Deportation on Sun May 27, 2012 1:35 am

gypsy


Moderator
gypsy wrote:
SSC wrote:Gypsy I am done with you for tonight, I can't make my posts any plainer but I refuse to argue with you. Being Moderator has nothing to do with anything on the board tonight in this thread. Candy was on the site when I posted, is that alright with you ? Now do us all a favor and drop this .
My confusion?? nope it was your not trues!
sure I can drop it//but I am right on the subject//when you post will tell you on another forum,and announce it here then it is free realism

65 Re: Deportation on Sun May 27, 2012 11:15 am

Candy Cottingham


Veteran
I have the answer

Your Police are patrolling the River on the border.

Tell em if they see anyone swimming across......SHOOT

That should do it.

Strong current in that River..they could easily drown anyway.

http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/allcreativefriends/

66 Re: Deportation on Sun May 27, 2012 11:38 am

SSC


Admin
Candy sad to say the river is in some places about 3 feet wide and they wade across it, but I like the idea of shooting. Sure would save a bunch of wasted US money.

67 Re: Deportation on Sun May 27, 2012 1:41 pm

Candy Cottingham


Veteran
If a Drugged Up Mexican encroached upon your property...

WHAT WOULD YOU DO?

Pat him on the back and say go ahead...STEAL ANYTHING....

I heard said that the Police in New York don't bother to come out anymore if some one is shop lifting...

So someone in the shop has to chase them up the street.

http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/allcreativefriends/

68 Re: Deportation on Sun May 27, 2012 1:56 pm

runawayhorses


Owner
Candy Cottingham wrote:If a Drugged Up Mexican encroached upon your property...

WHAT WOULD YOU DO?
I'd say 'hey dude do you have any more of that stuff??

69 Re: Deportation on Sun May 27, 2012 2:11 pm

Candy Cottingham


Veteran
Your Terrible...

I will set the Bandits on you....

I would throw a big Net over him and hoist him up in the air
wiv a big crane and then let him dangle.....

http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/allcreativefriends/

70 Re: Deportation on Sun May 27, 2012 2:52 pm

gypsy


Moderator
runawayhorses wrote:
Candy Cottingham wrote:If a Drugged Up Mexican encroached upon your property...

WHAT WOULD YOU DO?
I'd say 'hey dude do you have any more of that stuff??


now that is funny!

71 Re: Deportation on Sun May 27, 2012 4:17 pm

SSC


Admin
I carry a 38 special with a concealed permit for just a problem like this, doesn't have to be a drugged Mexican, any fool trying to break into my home or harm my family will make the obituary column. I learned years ago to never play around with a situation like that.

72 Re: Deportation on Sun May 27, 2012 6:19 pm

runawayhorses


Owner
The only gun I have anymore is a pellet gun pistol, but it looks like a real firearm. It is powered by air cylinder cartridges. Its pretty powerful and should be handled with care. If someone comes to my house trying to mess with me I will shoot them in the arse with my pellet gun, it will sure enough leave a red mark..

73 Re: Deportation Today at 5:25 am

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum