You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26 Re: Deportation on Sat May 26, 2012 9:03 pm

SSC

Admin
No once again Gypsy, I am not quoting Newt or any other politician, these are all searchable articles not political crap, so don't try and make it political.

27 Re: Deportation on Sat May 26, 2012 9:05 pm

Candy Cottingham

Veteran
I have friends in Austin Texas
and they tell me they always have guns in the car to protect them from illegals.

Texas and Louisanna are nearer the Border than Kentucky and Florida.

The front page news to-day reported a Moldovan Illegal Migrant
(we do not call them Aliens) Had killed an ederly couple while drink driving.
He had no car licence.
He had all ready been deported in 2009 but slipped back in only months later. He has been jailed for 9 years (we are paying for his keep in Jail)
He is 26 ...the blame has been put on Britains shambolic border control.
The family of the deceased has said that the immigration system had let them down.
They seem to obtain work permits for say 3 months and then stay as long as possible.
Of course there was no National Insurance record of him.

Our sniffer dogs are finding them in Huge Trucks that come over.

http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/allcreativefriends/

28 Re: Deportation on Sat May 26, 2012 9:05 pm

gypsy

sorry but illegals like only 3% the least of our worries~

and again how many times do I have to say it! illegals can not draw food stamps, or medicaid or social security with out a social security number!!
and i have proved it~

29 Re: Deportation on Sat May 26, 2012 9:09 pm

gypsy

your link proved your statement wrong ,and that is what I put as proof, you just validated it~ ur link

Tag Archives: food stamps
Newt’s Faulty Food-Stamp Claim
Posted on January 18, 2012 , Updated on February 5, 2012

Newt Gingrich claims that “more people have been put on food stamps by Barack Obama than any president in American history.” He’s wrong. More were added under Bush than under Obama, according to the most recent figures. The former speaker made that claim Jan. 16 in a Republican debate in …
More >>
Posted in The FactCheck Wire | Tagged food stamps, Newt Gingrich | Comments Off
Gingrich Overshoots the Truth
Posted on May 17, 2011

Republican Newt Gingrich mistakenly claimed on "Meet the Press" that a U.S. helicopter involved in the Osama bin Laden raid "was shot down." There’s no evidence of that. U.S. officials say it crash landed and was destroyed by Navy SEALs. Gingrich also was wrong to say Pakistan’s intelligence chief did not …
More >>
Posted in The FactCheck Wire | Tagged food stamps, fraud, medicaid, medicare, Newt Gingrich, terrorism, uninsured | Comments Off
A Mythical Florida Mom (And Other False Claims About Immigrants)
Posted on May 14, 2010

Q: Does an illegal immigrant in Florida get $1,500 a month for each of her eight children? A: No. Illegal immigrants don’t qualify for welfare or food stamps. A chain e-mail from a "disabled Vietnam vet" is full of misinformation.

30 Re: Deportation on Sat May 26, 2012 9:12 pm

runawayhorses

Owner
gypsy wrote:sorry but illegals like only 3% the least of our worries~

and again how many times do I have to say it! illegals can not draw food stamps, or medicaid or social security with out a social security number!!
and i have proved it~
Yeah its hard enough doing it legally.

31 Re: Deportation on Sat May 26, 2012 9:15 pm

SSC

Admin
Gypsy if you read the article it proves what I am saying, yes they have false SS#'s and yes they draw welfare using the false numbers, it is common practice.

Candy , it is a huge problem in the whole South to South West, a friend is a trucker he makes a run to Houston 3 times a week from Missouri he carries a gun and has had several attempts to be hyjacked at truck terminals by Mexicans. My daughter works with a woman she has a green card her husband doesn't and has jumped the boarder twice, they have 5 kids none anchor babies, they go to public school, free lunch, she recieves food stamps $900.00 ) a month, all the kids are illegal.The husband is working in construction on a fake ID, he makes $22.00 an hour. So no one can tell me this isn't happening.

32 Re: Deportation on Sat May 26, 2012 9:18 pm

runawayhorses

Owner
Candy Cottingham wrote:I have friends in Austin Texas
and they tell me they always have guns in the car to protect them from illegals.

Texas and Louisanna are nearer the Border than Kentucky and Florida.

The front page news to-day reported a Moldovan Illegal Migrant
(we do not call them Aliens) Had killed an ederly couple while drink driving.
He had no car licence.
He had all ready been deported in 2009 but slipped back in only months later. He has been jailed for 9 years (we are paying for his keep in Jail)
He is 26 ...the blame has been put on Britains shambolic border control.
The family of the deceased has said that the immigration system had let them down.
They seem to obtain work permits for say 3 months and then stay as long as possible.
Of course there was no National Insurance record of him.

Our sniffer dogs are finding them in Huge Trucks that come over.
Florida gets people trying to get in from Cuba.

33 Re: Deportation on Sat May 26, 2012 9:21 pm

SSC

Admin
Gypsy same link you are trying to draw into political look in the right hand corner, I didn't quote what Newt said, so don't try twisting that, and how about reading the other article that explains how the Mexicans in California BUY false ID and SS#'s.

34 Re: Deportation on Sat May 26, 2012 9:22 pm

runawayhorses

Owner
SSC wrote:. So no one can tell me this isn't happening.
Are the illegals the only ones doing it?

35 Re: Deportation on Sat May 26, 2012 9:22 pm

gypsy

no they don't, and I have proved you wrong! also I have a niece who works Social Security!,you have no proof. but my fact check is proof,!!nless you have a Social security number you do not draw gov't help!

36 Re: Deportation on Sat May 26, 2012 9:26 pm

gypsy

ssc there was no other article,except the claims you and newt are making which has been proven false!

37 Re: Deportation on Sat May 26, 2012 9:27 pm

gypsy

runawayhorses wrote:
SSC wrote:. So no one can tell me this isn't happening.
Are the illegals the only ones doing it?
I thought you said it was happening?? ssc

38 Re: Deportation on Sat May 26, 2012 9:29 pm

runawayhorses

Owner
I did say that, I'm just asking a question. If its easy everyone would be doing it. They would create multiple accounts and draw millions.

39 Re: Deportation on Sat May 26, 2012 9:30 pm

Candy Cottingham

Veteran
runawayhorses wrote:I find it very difficult to believe that anyone can create a false SS number and get away with it,. and certainly not on a large scale. No way is that happening.

OH! Yes they can and DO...

40 Re: Deportation on Sat May 26, 2012 9:31 pm

runawayhorses

Owner
This topic isn't loading correctly, I think it has an error of some sort.

41 Re: Deportation on Sat May 26, 2012 9:35 pm

gypsy

Candy Cottingham wrote:
runawayhorses wrote:I find it very difficult to believe that anyone can create a false SS number and get away with it,. and certainly not on a large scale. No way is that happening.

OH! Yes they can and DO...
really Candy? if you will read the links,it ain't
do you have any proof of your topic,since you started this LOL you live across the pond.so lets see this info!

42 Re: Deportation on Sat May 26, 2012 9:52 pm

Candy Cottingham

Veteran
The link for this Topic maybe is to do with a time lapse from Britain.
or the fact I cannot sometimes be bothered to revise from last post.

NO I do not do links for this subject, I see it reported on Television with my own eyes.

I saw them obtaining false papers at night from a building.

There must be a lot of proof seeing the how the Topic has generated so much info.

43 Re: Deportation on Sat May 26, 2012 9:57 pm

gypsy

Wow! that doesn't give us that view~I see nothing on our news ,of that!

44 Re: Deportation on Sat May 26, 2012 9:58 pm

runawayhorses

Owner
That is beside the point Candy, if you copy a news article from a website and post it a link must be provided to the site you copied it from. So you will be bothered by it and follow the TOS of the server.

45 Re: Deportation on Sat May 26, 2012 10:25 pm

SSC

Admin
Gypsy I don't know how to make it much clearer to you, read the article about California, I noticed you haven't commented about it , you are stuck on trying to draw politics into this and it isn't happening.
I posted proof false Id's and numbers are being bought by illegals, not a statement by a politician. Sorry you are having trouble comprehending it, a rather long but informative article.

46 Re: Deportation on Sat May 26, 2012 10:27 pm

SSC

Admin
Candy I will send you a message on IYT explaining the URL

47 Re: Deportation on Sat May 26, 2012 10:29 pm

gypsy

Why not here?

48 Re: Deportation on Sat May 26, 2012 10:33 pm

SSC

Admin
None of your business Gypsy

49 Re: Deportation on Sat May 26, 2012 10:42 pm

gypsy

SSC wrote:Gypsy I don't know how to make it much clearer to you, read the article about California, I noticed you haven't commented about it , you are stuck on trying to draw politics into this and it isn't happening.
I posted proof false Id's and numbers are being bought by illegals, not a statement by a politician. Sorry you are having trouble comprehending it, a rather long but informative article.
no ssc your the one confused,California was not the subject,,it is about false ids,and illegals,candy's post did not mention California,also your the one drawing politics into this,which of course it does have something to do with it! your concept is myth,lies.fear mongering.to fool the people! plus your condescending doesn't work! I proved you wrong, accept it,,one can not draw food stampsor social security unless they have id of citizenship! or ID period,your links were ,are opinion

50 Re: Deportation on Sat May 26, 2012 10:44 pm

gypsy

SSC wrote:None of your business Gypsy
then why post it here?

51 Re: Deportation Today at 2:20 am

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum