You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 New "Maze" arcade game. on Tue Dec 06, 2011 4:41 pm

Guest


Guest
I really like this doo-dad

2 Re: New "Maze" arcade game. on Tue Dec 06, 2011 4:56 pm

runawayhorses


Owner
Thanks, glad you like it I do too. I've gotten to level 4 so far, gonna try to go higher. Hey try out the Tracker game I love that one. turn up your volume to hear the engine. You pull these different wagons and things with the tractor over rough terrain, up hills..etc. You might like that one too. You use your arrow buttons on your keyboard to power the tracker. I like the pool game too. Actually I like all of them..lol

3 Re: New "Maze" arcade game. on Tue Dec 06, 2011 5:21 pm

Candy Cottingham


Veteran
i did level 1

score 2200

i won on first try

did not go to second level...worn out

http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/allcreativefriends/

4 Re: New "Maze" arcade game. on Tue Dec 06, 2011 5:24 pm

Guest


Guest
Made the leader board, level 3, 16,700 on 5th try.

5 Re: New "Maze" arcade game. on Tue Dec 06, 2011 5:38 pm

runawayhorses


Owner
I think I only made level 3, right now I can't get out of level 1.

6 Re: New "Maze" arcade game. on Tue Dec 06, 2011 5:45 pm

Guest


Guest
runawayhorses wrote:I think I only made level 3, right now I can't get out of level 1.
Damn thing gets harder if you win. Been playing the tractor. The log is giving me fits. Gotta go slow?

7 Re: New "Maze" arcade game. on Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:39 pm

runawayhorses


Owner
Hard to say on the tracker game about the log, sometimes fast is the way to go. That's a tricky level but I've gotten past it before.

Do you think I should unlock the arcade game topics so people can reply to those games? I don't remember why I locked those game topics to begin with but I kept doing it. I think I was worried it would go to page 2, 3 etc and some people might miss the actual game that would be on page 1. But I'm not really that concerned about that now. The biggest problem is getting new members to click the LAST page. I welcome thoughts on that.

8 Re: New "Maze" arcade game. on Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:56 pm

Guest


Guest
runawayhorses wrote:Hard to say on the tracker game about the log, sometimes fast is the way to go. That's a tricky level but I've gotten past it before.

Do you think I should unlock the arcade game topics so people can reply to those games? I don't remember why I locked those game topics to begin with but I kept doing it. I think I was worried it would go to page 2, 3 etc and some people might miss the actual game that would be on page 1. But I'm not really that concerned about that now. The biggest problem is getting new members to click the LAST page. I welcome thoughts on that.
My advice would be to leave it like it is. I already have a question or two, and I can see how you would quickly build a page list if you answered ??? there. I will ask my questions as a new thread under something else.

9 Re: New "Maze" arcade game. on Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:31 pm

runawayhorses


Owner
Well I'm not sure what you mean but I will leave it as it is.

10 Re: New "Maze" arcade game. on Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:34 pm

Guest


Guest
runawayhorses wrote:Well I'm not sure what you mean but I will leave it as it is.
I can't seem to be able to play the Donkey Kong game effectively,so I will ask you about it here. Later.

11 Re: New "Maze" arcade game. on Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:42 pm

runawayhorses


Owner
Yep I just tried the Donkey Kong and its not working anymore. I deleted it. I'll try to find another one.

I guess if people want to comment on the arcade games they can do it here in GT or the Lounge. Just start a new topic on the game you want to talk about like you did here today. That works for me.

BTW, if you see a game that doesn't work anymore just let me know and I will delete it and try to replace it. It works much like youtube videos do. If the owner wants to remove it they can. In this case with the games they disable the JavaScript code so it doesn't work. I have replaced some of the games before in the past.

12 Re: New "Maze" arcade game. Today at 10:29 pm

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum