I used a tivo'ed recording of some of FOX news Thursday morning show about Avril Levine.
1. Using an "honestech VHS to DVD 5.0 HD" converter USB plug-in device, I burned the interview onto a DVD-RW disc.
2. I left clicked on my "anyvideoconverter" link on my desktop. Left clicked on "add video"
3. Left clicked on "computer"
4. Right clicked on "D driver".
5. Left clicked "open".
6. Right clicked on "Video TS" file to open it
7. Left clicked on "VTS 01 1" file (because it had the little "play" icon on it) so it would appear on the list, and then left clicked the "convert" button and let it convert to a WMV file.
8. Moved the created WMV file to my "pictures" folder so the new file would automatically show up on my PICASA page.
9. Used PICASA to trim it a little.
10. Uploaded the new WMV file to You tube, got the embed code, and posted it here.
This worked perfectly but there must be a shorter way.