You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Husband Brian playing Rebel Rouser on Mon Nov 14, 2011 1:33 pm

Candy Cottingham

Veteran

Mrfingerdancer is my Husband Brian...
The photo at the end of video I took this year.

http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/allcreativefriends/

2 Re: Husband Brian playing Rebel Rouser on Mon Nov 14, 2011 3:42 pm

Is/was your husband Duane Eddy?

3 Re: Husband Brian playing Rebel Rouser on Mon Nov 14, 2011 4:12 pm

Candy Cottingham

Veteran
meemoon wrote:Is/was your husband Duane Eddy?

I assume this is a serious question...the answer is NO NO No

Duane is softly spoken...articulate and humble.

I won't say what my Husband just said...(Nice one Candy)

4 Re: Husband Brian playing Rebel Rouser on Mon Nov 14, 2011 5:29 pm

"I assume this is a serious question...the answer is NO NO No"

OK, so why post the Duane Eddy album covers? I know that Duane Eddy made "Rebel..." so what is the connection to your husband? Was the above recording done in a studio? Is/was your husband a musician?

Your post suggests that 1. Your husband made the above recording and 2. the recording was done by Duane Eddy.

5 Re: Husband Brian playing Rebel Rouser on Mon Nov 14, 2011 5:43 pm

runawayhorses

Owner
I may be wrong, but I think Candy was saying her husband did a cover of Duane Eddy's song. Her husband didn't originally record it, he just made a video doing the song.

6 Re: Husband Brian playing Rebel Rouser on Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:25 pm

runawayhorses wrote:I may be wrong, but I think Candy was saying her husband did a cover of Duane Eddy's song. Her husband didn't originally record it, he just made a video doing the song.
This is what I thought too,but I wanted to know for sure. It would be nice to have a professional musician here. I'm gonna re-post my "Anonymous" rendition of "Buckaroo". I didn't do it,of course, I just post it to show how talented studio guys can be. Roy Clark and Glen Campbell were studio musicians.

7 Re: Husband Brian playing Rebel Rouser on Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:39 pm

8 Re: Husband Brian playing Rebel Rouser on Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:42 pm

runawayhorses

Owner
Let me clarify what I meant. Her husband Brian also know as "MrFingerDancer" has equipment hooked up so he can playback a recording and play over it with his guitar and record it. Then he adds the music soundtrack with him playing the guitar to a slideshow video. That is Brian playing the guitar. He used equipment to take out the original guitar done by Duane Eddy and added his guitar.

If I'm wrong Candy correct me.

9 Re: Husband Brian playing Rebel Rouser on Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:51 pm

runawayhorses

Owner
meemoon wrote:
Good song and guitar playing. I like hes using a Fender Telecaster the same make of guitar I have. Except my guitar is a Avril Lavigne "signature series" Fender Telecaster with a humbucker pickup among other signature series details. Regular Telecaster's have single coil pickups. Fender sells Telecaster's guitars with humbucker pickups right off the rack now. But the classic Telecaster has single coil pickups.

Fender Telecaster's are by far my favorite guitar, and I've played them all. It is a very popular guitar right now in heavy metal rock music, punk bands etc, they buy Telecaster's and pull the single coil pickup out and put a humbucker pickup in it. Mine came with a humbucker pickup because its a signature series already modified by Fender, right off the rack.

10 Re: Husband Brian playing Rebel Rouser on Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:19 pm

runawayhorses

Owner
Here's my guitar with Avril playing it. It looks just like this. This is the guitar I have. Its a Signature series Fender Telecaster with her signature on the headstock. This guitar rocks. Its a metal machine. Best sounding guitar I have ever had.

11 Re: Husband Brian playing Rebel Rouser on Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:38 pm

Candy Cottingham

Veteran
runawayhorses wrote:Let me clarify what I meant. Her husband Brian also know as "MrFingerDancer" has equipment hooked up so he can playback a recording and play over it with his guitar and record it. Then he adds the music soundtrack with him playing the guitar to a slideshow video. That is Brian playing the guitar. He used equipment to take out the original guitar done by Duane Eddy and added his guitar.

You are correct Tyler

Brian was a semi-proffesional musician. He played in many groups and once had his own group.
He has even played for you Yanks at an Airforce Base.

Brian uses a Program on his computer called "Cool Edit"..this program is now unobtainable.

He takes out Duanne Eddy's sound and put himself playing in.

12 Re: Husband Brian playing Rebel Rouser on Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:55 pm

Candy Cottingham wrote:
runawayhorses wrote:Let me clarify what I meant. Her husband Brian also know as "MrFingerDancer" has equipment hooked up so he can playback a recording and play over it with his guitar and record it. Then he adds the music soundtrack with him playing the guitar to a slideshow video. That is Brian playing the guitar. He used equipment to take out the original guitar done by Duane Eddy and added his guitar.

You are correct Tyler

Brian was a semi-proffesional musician. He played in many groups and once had his own group.
He has even played for you Yanks at an Airforce Base.

Brian uses a Program on his computer called "Cool Edit"..this program is now unobtainable.

He takes out Duanne Eddy's sound and put himself playing in.
Since the "Buckaroo" video was made some years ago, I think he probably used an edited back-up clip. I think now one can get a synthesizer black-box that will build a backup track pretty much as you wish it to be using the sounds from several isnstruments.

13 Re: Husband Brian playing Rebel Rouser on Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:33 pm

runawayhorses

Owner
Here's a guy doing Ozzy's "Mr Crowley"... Same technique Brian used, using equipment to take out the original guitar soundtrack and add his own. Is this me???

14 Re: Husband Brian playing Rebel Rouser on Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:37 pm

It doesn't look like you.

15 Re: Husband Brian playing Rebel Rouser on Tue Nov 15, 2011 10:09 am

runawayhorses

Owner
meemoon wrote:It doesn't look like you.
That's because its not.

16 Re: Husband Brian playing Rebel Rouser on Tue Nov 15, 2011 10:13 am

Candy Cottingham

Veteran
Moonie yer knows Tyler don't look like a Mexican Hillbillie.

He is much better looking with long light brown curly hair.

17 Re: Husband Brian playing Rebel Rouser on Tue Nov 15, 2011 11:03 am

Candy Cottingham

Veteran
Oh! My Gawd

Brian did not prostitute Duanne Eddie's tune.

He has a Special Backing Track that he played to.

18 Re: Husband Brian playing Rebel Rouser on Tue Nov 15, 2011 11:10 am

Candy Cottingham

Veteran
Buck Owen and The Buckaroos...
played well but the tune has the same figuring played over and over again.

The Lead Guitar player who wrote the tune died in a car accident. The Buckaroos were never the same again.

His name might have been Don Rich ...not sure.

Brian has a Fender Stratocaster....The Telecaster is suited to country music.

19 Re: Husband Brian playing Rebel Rouser on Tue Nov 15, 2011 11:18 am

runawayhorses

Owner
Candy Cottingham wrote:The Telecaster is suited to country music.
After you put a humbucker pickup in it the Telecaster is suited to heavy metal rock AND country. My pickup on my Telly is a 3 way switch. The forward position is a single coil, the middle position is full humbucker, and the rear position is a single coil. So its really 3 pickups in one. The single coils are used mostly in country, and the full humbucker position is used for heavy rock. My guitar does it all. But I only play metal rock so I use the full humbucker setting most all the time.

20 Re: Husband Brian playing Rebel Rouser on Tue Nov 15, 2011 12:55 pm

runawayhorses

Owner
Candy Cottingham wrote:Moonie yer knows Tyler don't look like a Mexican Hillbillie.

Thanks

21 Re: Husband Brian playing Rebel Rouser on Tue Nov 15, 2011 9:32 pm

Candy Cottingham wrote:Moonie yer knows Tyler don't look like a Mexican Hillbillie.

I commented on his beauty but I don't think he appreciated it.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum