You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1 I challenge SSC to post her pic.... on Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:12 pm

Guest


Guest
HERE ! (exactly as it appears on Facebook)

2 Re: I challenge SSC to post her pic.... on Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:16 pm

runawayhorses


Owner
I'd like to see SSC's pic she has on facebook.

I don't have a Facebook account but I do have a pic of myself on my computer. I'll post my pic and encourage everyone to post there pic if they want.

Here's a pic of me when I was about 22.

Tyler

3 Re: I challenge SSC to post her pic.... on Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:52 pm

Guest


Guest
runawayhorses wrote:I'd like to see SSC's pic she has on facebook.

I don't have a Facebook account but I do have a pic of myself on my computer. I'll post my pic and encourage everyone to post there pic if they want.

Here's a pic of me when I was about 22.

Hey, I didn't know you were a girl! (snort,snort) In any case,as you will see, SSC is a looker.

4 Re: I challenge SSC to post her pic.... on Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:57 pm

gypsy


Moderator
so the image gallery is open?I posted mine here awhile back.

5 Re: I challenge SSC to post her pic.... on Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:02 pm

runawayhorses


Owner
gypsy wrote:so the image gallery is open?I posted mine here awhile back.
No, we're just posting our pics via linking to by photobucket. The gallery is still disabled. You upload a pic to photobucket from your computer then copy the IMG code.

6 Re: I challenge SSC to post her pic.... on Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:05 pm

SSC


Admin
Moon that is my youngest g-baby if you are talking about the one infront of the fireplace in the black and white dress. Mine is in my albums over there.

7 Re: I challenge SSC to post her pic.... on Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:15 pm

Guest


Guest
SSC wrote:Moon that is my youngest g-baby if you are talking about the one infront of the fireplace in the black and white dress. Mine is in my albums over there.
You gots a godd looking drandaughter. Sorry about the mix-up. Hey, did you know that Tyler is a girl?

8 Re: I challenge SSC to post her pic.... on Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:21 pm

SSC


Admin


This is me Moon...

9 Re: I challenge SSC to post her pic.... on Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:41 pm

runawayhorses


Owner
You're pretty SSC, apparently moon thinks I am too.. lmao

No moon, I am a guy. I still have long hair you fucking bastard. lol

10 Re: I challenge SSC to post her pic.... on Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:51 pm

Guest


Guest
My pic is in my avatar anf there are several videos of me at Youtube. BTW, Tyler, I was almost completely bald by the time I was 22.

11 Re: I challenge SSC to post her pic.... on Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:51 pm

gypsy


Moderator
I am laughing/ guess you have to figure out why? lol!

12 Re: I challenge SSC to post her pic.... on Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:56 pm

gypsy


Moderator
Someone needs glasses !!LOL

13 Re: I challenge SSC to post her pic.... on Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:29 pm

runawayhorses


Owner
meemoon wrote:My pic is in my avatar anf there are several videos of me at Youtube. BTW, Tyler, I was almost completely bald by the time I was 22.
Yeah I've seen your videos. The one I remember is when you are explaining how to replace a rear-view mirror cheaply. You should post those again. They might be on the forum but there are so many pages to look and find it. Post it again if you like.

14 Re: I challenge SSC to post her pic.... on Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:38 pm

gypsy


Moderator
it is funny!

15 Re: I challenge SSC to post her pic.... on Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:47 pm

gypsy


Moderator

I saw one// lol

16 Re: I challenge SSC to post her pic.... on Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:51 pm

Guest


Guest
OK, I'll post it here. I was really stoned when I made this. My first video and I did it all by myself.

17 Re: I challenge SSC to post her pic.... on Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:38 am

runawayhorses


Owner
Yeah I remember that video you made. That's a great way to replace a mirror cheaply. I couldn't tell you were stoned, but you were funny at the beginning explaining on how to spell Duct Tape. Its Duct not Duck! lol And then when you were trying to get the mirror in there and you cursed or something.. lmao

18 Re: I challenge SSC to post her pic.... on Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:14 pm

SSC


Admin
Tyler I like your pic, such a rebel you look like. I bet in the day you were swinging with the best..lol

19 Re: I challenge SSC to post her pic.... on Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:25 pm

Guest


Guest
runawayhorses wrote:Yeah I remember that video you made. That's a great way to replace a mirror cheaply. I couldn't tell you were stoned, but you were funny at the beginning explaining on how to spell Duct Tape. Its Duct not Duck! lol And then when you were trying to get the mirror in there and you cursed or something.. lmao
I have sad news: 1) The mirror fell off after a coupla weeks. 2) The truck jumped it's timing chain not long after this video and I junked it. 3) There is actually a "duck tape" and one can buy it. Normally, I would just buy a mirror at the junk yard, but I wanted to make a silly video to try out my new digi-cam.

20 Re: I challenge SSC to post her pic.... on Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:27 pm

Guest


Guest
SSC wrote:

This is me Moon...
This picture is bothering me. I've seen it before, but I can't remember where. Did you send it to me or post it at another site at some time in the past? I am convinced you did. Great pic.

21 Re: I challenge SSC to post her pic.... on Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:18 pm

runawayhorses


Owner
SSC wrote:Tyler I like your pic, such a rebel you look like. I bet in the day you were swinging with the best..lol
Thank you, yes I was. :)

22 Re: I challenge SSC to post her pic.... on Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:19 pm

runawayhorses


Owner
meemoon wrote:
runawayhorses wrote:Yeah I remember that video you made. That's a great way to replace a mirror cheaply. I couldn't tell you were stoned, but you were funny at the beginning explaining on how to spell Duct Tape. Its Duct not Duck! lol And then when you were trying to get the mirror in there and you cursed or something.. lmao
I have sad news: 1) The mirror fell off after a coupla weeks. 2) The truck jumped it's timing chain not long after this video and I junked it. 3) There is actually a "duck tape" and one can buy it. Normally, I would just buy a mirror at the junk yard, but I wanted to make a silly video to try out my new digi-cam.
Well if it doesn't work you should pull the video. You may get some "It doesn't work!!!!" replies to your video. lol

That reminds me of eggies. You're always running into things that don't work. Certain problems arise. Nothing ever goes smoothly.. lol

23 Re: I challenge SSC to post her pic.... on Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:35 pm

Guest


Guest
Tyler wrote: "Well if it doesn't work you should pull the video..."

How dare you! This video is a part of history! We shudder at the thought.

And it works just fine until you can buy a replacement mirror overlay for about $8 and stick it in place.

24 Re: I challenge SSC to post her pic.... on Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:34 pm

SSC


Admin
Moon I don't think I ever sent it to you, it was my profile pic on Facebook but I changed it this week after Homecoming.

25 Re: I challenge SSC to post her pic.... on Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:46 pm

Guest


Guest
SSC wrote:Moon I don't think I ever sent it to you, it was my profile pic on Facebook but I changed it this week after Homecoming.
I saw your Facebook profile when you and I became "friends". That's how I just saw yer homecoming pics. Mystery solved. That was a while ago.

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum