You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 91 year old on drummer with oxydren tank on Sat Oct 08, 2011 11:43 am

Candy Cottingham


Veteran

http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/allcreativefriends/

2 Re: 91 year old on drummer with oxydren tank on Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:21 pm

Guest


Guest
Wow, 91. Hell, I'm "only" 63 and I need an oxygen tank now.

3 Re: 91 year old on drummer with oxydren tank on Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:51 pm

runawayhorses


Owner
How do you smoke cigarettes with an oxygen tank? Seems like you'd blow your face off. lol

4 Re: 91 year old on drummer with oxydren tank on Sat Oct 08, 2011 2:12 pm

Guest


Guest
runawayhorses wrote:How do you smoke cigarettes with an oxygen tank? Seems like you'd blow your face off. lol
Just because I need an oxygen mask doesn't mean I use one. I'd rather creep around and bitch.

5 Re: 91 year old on drummer with oxydren tank on Sat Oct 08, 2011 3:27 pm

Candy Cottingham


Veteran
And I thought you was a nice man Meemoon...young with a racy red car.

Seems my luck has gone out the window.

Anyone seen Dream Lover? Alias Fred. He nust be laying low thinking he's got competition.

http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/allcreativefriends/

6 Re: 91 year old on drummer with oxydren tank on Sat Oct 08, 2011 6:59 pm

Guest


Guest
Candy Cottingham wrote:And I thought you was a nice man Meemoon...young with a racy red car.

Seems my luck has gone out the window.

Anyone seen Dream Lover? Alias Fred. He nust be laying low thinking he's got competition.
Yes, I am old and worthless but I bet I'm the only one here who has visited your wonderful country. (Wait a sec; maybe Roscoe?) In any case, I think I've been thrown outta here twice. I keep coming back cause I have nowhere else to go.

7 Re: 91 year old on drummer with oxydren tank on Sat Oct 08, 2011 7:09 pm

runawayhorses


Owner
What you may not know about moon is, hes a green alien from outer space. Sometimes you have to stun him with your laser gun to throw him out. Its a routine thing nothing to worry about..lol

8 Re: 91 year old on drummer with oxydren tank on Sat Oct 08, 2011 7:21 pm

rosco 357


Veteran
nope moon, the only foreign country i have been to for a week is mexico, to mexico city and spent one night in Monterrey.. but i would never go back it was in the 70 and more safe then, we should have gone to a coastal resort, in mexico , but i had a friend in archeology in college and he said go to mexico city, which we did see the pyramids and some sights, but u could not pour me back across the border, lol,

9 Re: 91 year old on drummer with oxydren tank on Sat Oct 08, 2011 7:36 pm

Guest


Guest
rosco 357 wrote:nope moon, the only foreign country i have been to for a week is mexico, to mexico city and spent one night in Monterrey.. but i would never go back it was in the 70 and more safe then, we should have gone to a coastal resort, in mexico , but i had a friend in archeology in college and he said go to mexico city, which we did see the pyramids and some sights, but u could not pour me back across the border, lol,
Mexico City is a weird place. Across from our very nice hotel was an old Woolworth's that had been damaged in the last big earthquake. Gutted and empty. It is, I guess, cheaper to just abandon it and spread out. It was still like that 3 years later. Good people though. Love to party.

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum