* 6 ounces provolone cheese, cut into 12 strips
* 1/4 cup green chile peppers, diced
* 6 slices bacon, cut in half
* 1/4 cup barbecue sauce
1. Peel, devein and butterfly the shrimp or prawns. (To butterfly shrimp: Split shrimp down the center, cutting almost completely through.)
2. Insert a strip of provolone cheese and 1 teaspoon of the diced green chilies into each shrimp. Fold over the shrimp and wrap with a half strip of bacon. Secure with wooden picks.
3. Cook shrimp on grill, basting with your favorite barbecue sauce, until bacon is cooked and shrimp is pink