You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26 Re: Walker greetd in Kentucky by on Sat Sep 17, 2011 1:06 am

rosco 357

Veteran
gypsy,,Rachel Maddow is so liberal she cant be trusted on her interviews just as hannity cant on the opposite side,i do trust bill oreilly but i watch cnn for the most part, as i have said its more in the middle. but i will guarantee u obama will not carry kentucky, he did not last election and this one will be even worse, unless some miracle turns the economy around in a few months, i dont know why i keep posting the same thing, why post a few union ppl in kentucky when ur state obama will not carry , ur in a very strong republican state, yall just love mitch baby, and ran paul he may not be a republican but believes republican ways, yall just elected ran paul, open ur eyes and look around ur state, why do yall keep electing the ppl u dont like , its because the ppl of kentucky like them and vote for them, can u say, gypsy is in a minority in her state, i want what u want but it aint going to happen, if a person is not layed off he knows someone that is, .. independents will go conservative this time,, just wait and see,, i hope u can say the day after the election i told u so, but i dont think u will be saying that, the house will be republican , a republican president. and the senate will be close, but the republicans may even carry it , but not have enough votes to bring a vote to closure, so the senate will be deadlocked. ur in a dream world, but i do want what u want.. im not against ur hopes but it aint going to happen, wait and see.. im fiscally very liberal, but on national security im very conservative.

27 Re: Walker greetd in Kentucky by on Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:14 pm

gypsy

hah her facts were checked, why don't you try it Rosco,She interviewed Jimmy
Carter, the most good,trustworthy man I know~in politics
bill oreilly is a piece of lying shit,as all fox commentators are.(faux)I also watch cnn,I like MSNBC because they give both sides not just one sided propaganda

28 Re: Walker greetd in Kentucky by on Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:23 pm

gypsy

only fools vote for mitch,I am not a fool,also fools vote your sessions in every time who is also a fool!republicans are not for the people or the good of this country, maybe someday the fools will wake up~oh and when your dream on the election is true/ I will admit my mistake, will you?

29 Re: Walker greetd in Kentucky by on Sat Sep 17, 2011 3:28 pm

rosco 357

Veteran
gypsy wrote:only fools vote for mitch,I am not a fool,also fools vote your sessions in every time who is also a fool!republicans are not for the people or the good of this country, maybe someday the fools will wake up~oh and when your dream on the election is true/ I will admit my mistake, will you?

so since mitch always wins u live in a state full of fools. they believe just as strong as u do on the correct path for the country, i said if obama wins u can tell us i told u so, i hope he does, but ur state will not help in his election, ur in a conservative republican state, but u know that already, even elected ran paul, but i have stated that already, and msnbc is not in the middle like cnn, its a liberal leaning network, just as fox shows on it lean conservative, note: i said shows on it not the actual news, again im tired of saying the same thing, we shall see. i hope u are correct on obama,im just calling it as i see it, and its really not hard to do, just look how the country is voting, and voted in 2010, im done, again we shall see, i have bigger problems than do a guessing game based on how the country has been voting as of late, take care,im done,

30 Re: Walker greetd in Kentucky by on Sat Sep 17, 2011 3:30 pm

gypsy

Wrong!! must be some really smart people here Obama is president, must be some smart southerners too, Carter was elected president, so your theory is hog wash~ good on being done, you sound like a broken record LOL yes we shall see~ Very Happy

31 Re: Walker greetd in Kentucky by on Sat Sep 17, 2011 3:41 pm

rosco 357

Veteran
gypsy wrote:Wrong!! must be some really smart people here Obama is president, must be some smart southerners too, Carter was elected president, so your theory is hog wash~ good on being done, you sound like a broken record LOL yes we shall see~ Very Happy

gyspy ur not living in the real world, did ur states electorial votes go to obama, NO, and Jimmy Carter, good gosh, that was so long ago, why bring him up,and broken records work both ways, ur a broken record, but this broken record i feel is telling u obama will not win, but i hope he does, i dont call ur opinion hog wash, i say i hope u are correct, but i feel ur in a dream world, i would never call ur opinions hog wash, that rude, but i will say i cant recall what all i have said, but u know where i stand, and i know where the majority of kentucky stands, and so do u. u know who gets elected in ur state..as most of the country is now, ok i will hush.. i hope ur correct, and he wins without ur states help or mine, i just dont see it happening, take care..ok i will try to stop this same thing back and forth,

32 Re: Walker greetd in Kentucky by on Sat Sep 17, 2011 4:23 pm

gypsy

well I brought Jimmy up because of the interview with Rachel plus he is a southerner so some Southerners are smart people,yes I live in the real world I probably do so more than you do, I do watch and read news, sure there are repubs in Kentucky just like there are Democrats in Alabama!I agree with broken record for me also~ maybe my repeats and truths will get through :LOLI didn't mean it for rude just a tease and I think ur post is a bit rude, saying I live in a dream world and i am not realistic, I am the reverse very real!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum