You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1 Walker greetd in Kentucky by on Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:30 pm

gypsy


Moderator
protestersUnion busting Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker was greeted by protesters, in Lexington, Kentucky today September 15, 2011. Visit us at http://hillbillyreport.org/

2 Re: Walker greetd in Kentucky by on Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:07 pm

runawayhorses


Owner
"hillbilly report".. lmao

Kentucky always goes Republican. The majority of people that live in Kentucky do not want Obama to have a second term. I think that's funny considering you live there. Your Democrat vote will never make a difference in your state they will go Republican regardless of your vote. So in essence and for all practical purposes your vote does not count because it won't make a difference. But that's not related to your video here I don't think, I just thought I'd mention that. What I would actually like to know is what state were you born and raised in Gypsy? That might shed some light on your political views.

Of course you can't profile me I was born and raised in Florida. Lived here my entire life.

gypsy


Moderator
http://www.politicususa.com/en/jimmy-carter-obama-2012

In his interview with Rachel Maddow, former president Jimmy Carter predicted that nobody will beat Obama in 2012, and he backed it up with some sound reasoning to boot.

Earlier in the interview he made it clear that he thought Rick Perry will be the GOP nominee:

Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy

Transcript:

MADDOW: As Democrats look ahead to what`s going to be a difficult year, really I think for any incumbent, including the incumbent president running just because of the economy, should they be drawing battle lines over Social Security and Medicare and Medicaid, and saying “we will protect them and the Republicans shouldn`t be trusted with them”?

CARTER: I think so. Social Security is a treasure for our country, and precious to people like me, whether they are affluent or not. And it`s an inheritance, you know, from back in the New Deal days, 1930s, during the Great Depression.

And I think that one of the serious mistakes Governor Perry has made is ostentatiously condemning in effect the Social Security system. And he`s been jumped on by Romney and others because of that. I think if he is a nominee, and that looks to me like the most likely prospect on the Republican side so far, I think that will really cost him a lot in the general election next year. And I think if the Republican candidates continue to do things like that and appeal to the most conservative elements within the Republican Party, they`re going to lose their support in the general election next year for president among the independents and among even the more moderate and I would say sensible Republicans.

Later in the interview President Carter predicted that no one will beat Obama in 2012:

Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy

Transcript:

MADDOW: Do you think that we have progressed far enough as a country in terms of recognizing religion as no barrier to public office, that he could be nominated, he could win as a Mormon?

CARTER: I hope so. I hope he wins — I`m not taking any position. But I would be very pleased to see him win the Republican nomination. I don`t think anybody`s going to beat Obama next year. But my preference obviously would be for his religious faith not to be an adverse factor in the choices made about who should be representing the Republican Party.

The fact that Jimmy Carter would prefer that Mitt Romney be the Republican nominee is probably the last thing that the Romney campaign ever wanted to hear. Romney is struggling with hard core conservatives and tea partiers as it is, Jimmy Carter’s preference for his nomination is certainly not going to help, Mittens’ efforts to join the tin foil hat conservative club to say the least. The likely reason that Carter prefers Romney is because he views Romney as the least dangerous of the 2012 Republicans, but Carter’s larger point was that no one is going to beat Obama.

President Carter clearly laid out the reasoning behind his Obama reelection position. The Obama strategy of fighting the Republicans on jobs is a winner. Rick Perry is the likely Republican nominee, and his position on Social Security will kill him in the General Election against Obama.

History shows that wagering on incumbent presidents to win reelection is usually a safe bet. In the last 100 years, only four presidents who served full terms were denied reelection, Taft (1912), Hoover (1932), Carter (1980), George H.W. Bush (1992). President Carter has a better handle on why Rick Perry is likely to be the GOP nominee than most of the experts and pundits in the media.

Mitt Romney’s electability argument and attacks on Perry for his Ponzi scheme Social Security comments don’t matter to Republican primary voters. A new Gallup poll found that 19% of Republicans are more likely to support Perry because of his position on Social Security. Nineteen percent are less likely to support Perry, and 24% don’t care either way about Rick Perry’s position on Social Security. The 19% of Republicans who are less likely to support Perry don’t mean much in a Republican primary where only the hardest of the hardcore show up to vote, but they will come back to haunt him in a General Election match up against Obama.

None of these Republicans has what it takes to beat Obama. They all lack the ideas, charisma, and ability to inspire voters that is required to knock off an incumbent. It takes a Bill Clinton/Ronald Reagan level challenger to knock off an incumbent president, and the Republican field does not contain that kind of star.

Jimmy Carter thinks nobody will beat Obama, and unless this president does something to beat himself, Barack Obama will probably win a second term.

4 Re: Walker greetd in Kentucky by on Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:06 pm

runawayhorses


Owner
Well since Gypsy doesn't want to disclose what state she was born and raised in I think its reasonable to assume it wasn't Kentucky. My guess is California.

5 Re: Walker greetd in Kentucky by on Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:10 pm

gypsy


Moderator
wake up ,Tyler !it is in the heading,, Missouri!! umm what does that say?? prove it!! Show me state~ I love it!!

6 Re: Walker greetd in Kentucky by on Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:15 pm

runawayhorses


Owner
I just ask what state you were born in your "heading" did not relay that message. You wake up.

The fact of the matter is your vote has no value because your state will go Republican no matter how you vote. You might as well just not vote it won't make any difference in your state. You are going Republican.

You claim to be from Kentucky, was that where you were born? That is a direct question and deserves a direct answer.

7 Re: Walker greetd in Kentucky by on Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:19 pm

gypsy


Moderator
runawayhorses wrote:"hillbilly report".. lmao

Kentucky always goes Republican. The majority of people that live in Kentucky do not want Obama to have a second term. I think that's funny considering you live there. Your Democrat vote will never make a difference in your state they will go Republican regardless of your vote. So in essence and for all practical purposes your vote does not count because it won't make a difference. But that's not related to your video here I don't think, I just thought I'd mention that. What I would actually like to know is what state were you born and raised in Gypsy? That might shed some light on your political views.

Of course you can't profile me I was born and raised in Florida. Lived here my entire life.
oh!! really Tyler/my vote won't count/how do you know that? how do you know Kentucky is tired of pugs?? none knows the outcome!! I will tell you this,if pugs do win,,I will move to Canada!! LOL want to come along!!

8 Re: Walker greetd in Kentucky by on Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:20 pm

runawayhorses


Owner
Yeah I'm with you Gypsy just bring some beer.. lol :)

9 Re: Walker greetd in Kentucky by on Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:22 pm

gypsy


Moderator
Direct answer!! Wow! yes sir! I am from Missouri! Show me!! LMAO lol!

10 Re: Walker greetd in Kentucky by on Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:23 pm

runawayhorses


Owner
How can I show you where you were born? All I can do is show where you are right now. Yes you are in Kentucky.



Last edited by runawayhorses on Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

11 Re: Walker greetd in Kentucky by on Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:23 pm

gypsy


Moderator
runawayhorses wrote:Yeah I'm with you Gypsy just bring some beer.. lol :)
You got it! but brrr I don't like Cold!

12 Re: Walker greetd in Kentucky by on Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:24 pm

gypsy


Moderator
Missouri, is the show me State//like in slogan! I am still chuckling!

13 Re: Walker greetd in Kentucky by on Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:30 pm

runawayhorses


Owner
gypsy wrote: Missouri, is the show me State//like in slogan! I am still chuckling!
Well if you seriously want me to show where you are right now I can use Google Earth and show your house if thats what you want. I am perfectly capable of doing that. :)

14 Re: Walker greetd in Kentucky by on Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:33 pm

gypsy


Moderator
All votes count,Tyler//Main thing, is all ,get out an vote! we dems may have trouble with independent, votes!

15 Re: Walker greetd in Kentucky by on Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:36 pm

gypsy


Moderator
runawayhorses wrote:
gypsy wrote: Missouri, is the show me State//like in slogan! I am still chuckling!
Well if you seriously want me to show where you are right now I can use Google Earth and show your house if thats what you want. I am perfectly capable of doing that. :)
Jeeze my dear Tyler ,I am in Kentucky!! was born and raised in Missouri,moved to California/at 19!! this is so funny! picky !

one thing you should know,I am political,and believe in good,I see no good at this point in the gop!



Last edited by gypsy on Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

16 Re: Walker greetd in Kentucky by on Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:39 pm

runawayhorses


Owner
gypsy wrote:
runawayhorses wrote:
gypsy wrote: Missouri, is the show me State//like in slogan! I am still chuckling!
Well if you seriously want me to show where you are right now I can use Google Earth and show your house if thats what you want. I am perfectly capable of doing that. :)
Jeeze my dear Tyler ,I am in Kentucky!! was born and raised in Missouri,moved to California/at 19!! this is so funny! picky !
I know you are in Kentucky now. That wasn't the question. You forget I am a computer genius. I know you are in Kentucky right now. That is fact.

17 Re: Walker greetd in Kentucky by on Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:42 pm

gypsy


Moderator
also with this topic/president Carter did not accept any big lobbyist/big business contributions Carter was a good man/president,again the pugs blocked him, every way can you imagine if the pugs were not present!!

18 Re: Walker greetd in Kentucky by on Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:45 pm

runawayhorses


Owner
I am going to stick with my original thought that you were raised in California. Thats the point here. You are very Democrat and now we know why. I was right!!

19 Re: Walker greetd in Kentucky by on Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:45 pm

gypsy


Moderator
runawayhorses wrote:
gypsy wrote:
runawayhorses wrote:
gypsy wrote: Missouri, is the show me State//like in slogan! I am still chuckling!
Well if you seriously want me to show where you are right now I can use Google Earth and show your house if thats what you want. I am perfectly capable of doing that. :)
Jeeze my dear Tyler ,I am in Kentucky!! was born and raised in Missouri,moved to California/at 19!! this is so funny! picky !
I know you are in Kentucky now. That wasn't the question. You forget I am a computer genius. I know you are in Kentucky right now. That is fact.
so what is your problem,Tyler?

20 Re: Walker greetd in Kentucky by on Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:49 pm

runawayhorses


Owner
No problem at all just profiling you. That's what intelligent people do with High IQ's. I just figured you out. :)

21 Re: Walker greetd in Kentucky by on Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:57 pm

gypsy


Moderator
haha oh yes high IQ"S!! I was born at home in Missouri! moved to California(Beautiful) State when 19 now in 65 moved to Kentucky! now I am moderate hillbilly
Democrat!! yehaw! play some country music!! wait I love Fred Astaire!

ain't this fun!! Laughing will what did your figures (Genius) come up with/my heart skips a beat waiting!figured me out?? can't wait LOL

22 Re: Walker greetd in Kentucky by on Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:27 pm

runawayhorses


Owner
gypsy wrote:haha oh yes high IQ"S!! I was born at home in Missouri! moved to California(Beautiful) State when 19 now in 65 moved to Kentucky! now I am moderate hillbilly
Democrat!! yehaw! play some country music!! wait I love Fred Astaire!

ain't this fun!! Laughing will what did your figures (Genius) come up with/my heart skips a beat waiting!figured me out?? can't wait LOL
You are not a real southerner. You live by California's way of thinking. That's OK just wanted to know why you think the way you do, now I know. I can profile people like you've never seen before. I had my suspicions about you and I was correct. That's fine California is a nice state. But you are not a true southerner. I am, and so is rosco and others because we lived here all our lives, You are a transplant.

23 Re: Walker greetd in Kentucky by on Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:35 pm

gypsy


Moderator
Tyler.,, your full of it//I have so many culture's ,and you know what love them all! any more dumb!??? suspicious????????????????

24 Re: Walker greetd in Kentucky by on Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:43 pm

runawayhorses


Owner
The bottom line for your profile in my estimation is you are not a true southerner. You don't have the credentials.

I know you would like to be considered a southerner but we would be kidding ourselves. I profiled you and this is what we discovered. Don't be ashamed of it a lot of people are not southerners, you are one of them.

I wouldn't mind if I was born in California or Missouri but it just so happened I was born in Florida so I am a true southerner.

25 Re: Walker greetd in Kentucky by on Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:47 pm

gypsy


Moderator
ok/whatever you believe! also your false? never claimed I was a southern

I AM ME!!

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum