You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1 Obama's Accomplishments on Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:04 am

gypsy


Moderator

2 Re: Obama's Accomplishments on Mon Sep 12, 2011 3:04 pm

gypsy


Moderator
I am so Proud to wake up and Obama is our President!! Go Obama 2012!

3 Re: Obama's Accomplishments on Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:34 pm

runawayhorses


Owner
I like Obama too I think he is a very intelligent guy but I am not necessarily proud. Hes done some good things and made some accomplishments. I think if the Republicans would just give him a chance he could change a lot of things for the better. Hes a good president in my eyes. However, the majority of people don't think the same as we do and is why I believe he will not have a second term. I don't want that but that's the way it looks right now. I don't think anyone has the answers, certainly not any president candidate. So I just assume vote for Obama again. I did say I would vote for Jeb Bush if he ran but hes not running. I see nothing wrong with the way Obama has handled things up to this point. But I seriously don't see any one person having the answers to our economy issues. Its a joint effort with intelligent people to figure it out. No single president is going to figure it out on there own.

4 Re: Obama's Accomplishments on Tue Sep 13, 2011 2:53 pm

rosco 357


Veteran
i agree with tyler on that totally, he is just in a bad place in history as to the economy and that will hurt him bad,

5 Re: Obama's Accomplishments on Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:44 pm

gypsy


Moderator
Still Proud Obama is our President, and will be next four years also~

6 Re: Obama's Accomplishments on Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:48 pm

runawayhorses


Owner
gypsy wrote:Still Proud Obama is our President, and will be next four years also~
Then Gypsy I must acknowledge and accept that you live in a fantasy world where nothing is real. You avoid the facts to suit what you want to happen. You are illogical.

7 Re: Obama's Accomplishments on Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:49 pm

gypsy


Moderator
Facts are not present! Obama 2012

8 Re: Obama's Accomplishments on Wed Sep 14, 2011 3:05 pm

rosco 357


Veteran
i dont see obama being elected, as i have said if the economy does not change he will be gone, thats just how it is, i learned last nite we have no orders for what i do and they are going to shut down the machine that makes the parts i run, so i stand a good chance of loosing my job, i have noticed i have not seen any orders, my type work has changed so , i cant do the new type machining, i tryed, but it takes years to learn it, and i dont have years, i will just have to wait and see, it will not be long, as for now i pray some orders come in, but its not looking good, as always when ppl see change for the worst in the economy , there always is a change in the president, just as clinton won because of the economy, i think ppl are tiring of obama, and the national debt,,some republican won in a special election for a congressman in some state i heard on the radio, the nation is just going towards the republicans, its just a fact, republicans are winning the elections, take care,

9 Re: Obama's Accomplishments on Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:28 pm

gypsy


Moderator
it is not how it is,those are your speculations only,not facts.,just as mine are~ Obama 2012

10 Re: Obama's Accomplishments on Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:06 pm

runawayhorses


Owner
rosco I'll be thinking about you and I hope for the best with your job. Hang tight things will work out ok. I know it must be nerve racking. Hang tough buddy.


Gypsy my responce to you is as follows..lol lol!

11 Re: Obama's Accomplishments on Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:40 pm

gypsy


Moderator
Back to ya Tyler! Razz Rolling Eyes No

12 Re: Obama's Accomplishments on Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:56 pm

runawayhorses


Owner
lol :)

13 Re: Obama's Accomplishments on Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:57 pm

rosco 357


Veteran
gypsy wrote:it is not how it is,those are your speculations only,not facts.,just as mine are~ Obama 2012
well it is a fact that republicans are winning the elections, that congressman that just won a special election for a vacant seat in the house was in new york, i believe, i dont want things to go the way they are, its just how they are going, simple

14 Re: Obama's Accomplishments on Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:32 pm

gypsy


Moderator
it is not a fact, those areas were repug districts, that always vote repug.you have no facts who will win in 2012 it is speculation!! Go Obama 2012

15 Re: Obama's Accomplishments on Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:38 pm

runawayhorses


Owner
gypsy wrote:it is not a fact, those areas were repug districts, that always vote repug.you have no facts who will win in 2012 it is speculation!! Go Obama 2012
Of course its speculation no one is saying for sure if Obama will have a second term or not. No one can say for sure all we can do is speculate with facts and approval rating stats. All we are saying is it doesn't look good and he probably won't have a second term. To think he will is not facing the facts. I just got done watching the News and Obama's nationwide approval rating has gone down 9 percent. They say its so low its rare a president has been reelected with that low a approval rating. I think one did but it is something like 6 out of 7 presidents never got reelected with nationwide approval ratings as low as Obama's. And his ratings continue to drop because of the economy, and its making things worst for him by the day. His chances are diminishing by the day. His chances are already bad its just going to get worst if he can't turn the economy around.

Some presidents have had higher approval ratings than Obama and still did not get reelected. But with ratings as low as Obama's its highly unlikely he will get reelected. A Republican will become the next president is my logical prediction. Like it or not that's what I think will happen. Republican's 2012.

16 Re: Obama's Accomplishments on Fri Sep 16, 2011 2:40 pm

gypsy


Moderator
if you go back and read yours and Rosco's post's say it is a fact that republicans will take over president and congress, it is not a fact. and if you would listen to news Obamas approval rating is 49% the republican House is 29% don't look good for the pugs
74% approve of Obama's American job act bill~ of course the pugs still saying hell no, so if it doesn't go through with a yes from pugs then looks very bad for the pugs, the simple truth if really known, the pugs aren't against Obama's policies or because he is a democrat, so was Clinton but they worked with Clinton, I still believe that most southerns, and pugs are against Obama because he is black.Obama, Democrats 2012 Go Obama!!
Oust all pugs!

17 Re: Obama's Accomplishments on Fri Sep 16, 2011 2:57 pm

runawayhorses


Owner
You misinterpreted us yet again. That's all I'm in the mood of to say right now. I'm tired of defending logic.

Obama is losing ratings.. Fact. The facts we spoke of are Obama's nationwide approval ratings. They are low. I don't know if you watch or read the news or not. My guess is you don't. You just make a wish and try and support your wish, You don't follow the news.

Your beloved Obama will lose next election.

Republicans 2012 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

18 Re: Obama's Accomplishments on Fri Sep 16, 2011 3:12 pm

gypsy


Moderator
yes I watch news every day in fact I am watching now. you did say it is fact Obama will not win or the Democrats. well the republicans have the lowest approval rating now in American politics~
We will not know who wins until the last vote is counted, but I do know for a fact, that people are mighty tired of the pugs, like I said they have the lowest rating of any in office now. Go Obama/Democrats 2012 oust dem damn pugs!! LOL

19 Re: Obama's Accomplishments on Fri Sep 16, 2011 3:18 pm

runawayhorses


Owner
His ratings are dropping as we speak. Fact. His ratings are so low most presidents never get elected again. Fact. His ratings continue to drop. Anyone with any sense can read the writing on the wall. You could never be a political analyst because you don't face the facts of stats. You are a dreamer.

20 Re: Obama's Accomplishments on Fri Sep 16, 2011 3:48 pm

rosco 357


Veteran
gypsy wrote:if you go back and read yours and Rosco's post's say it is a fact that republicans will take over president and congress, it is not a fact. and if you would listen to news Obamas approval rating is 49% the republican House is 29% don't look good for the pugs
74% approve of Obama's American job act bill~ of course the pugs still saying hell no, so if it doesn't go through with a yes from pugs then looks very bad for the pugs, the simple truth if really known, the pugs aren't against Obama's policies or because he is a democrat, so was Clinton but they worked with Clinton, I still believe that most southerns, and pugs are against Obama because he is black.Obama, Democrats 2012 Go Obama!!
Oust all pugs!

im not saying obama will loose for sure, its just logical if the economy does not improve and in a hurry the president in the white house usually is booted, but i will say, and u cant pay attention to the ratings of congress, its always low. the house it has a strong republican majority,and the senate is so close it is deadlocked, the dems cant break a fillibuster, i will guarantee u the house will go republican again. the tea party ppl are gaining strength, they are getting lots of airtime on shows, and using the economy as their weapon.i dont believe most tea party ppl are in the south they can win without that.. most tea party ppl are new that won their first race in the 2010 house election, most not all,,,,, as for the congressman that won the special election in new york, i think he filled a former democratic seat, the republicans gained a seat, i believe.i dont want obama to loose, lets just say he has a high hill to climb, anyone that cant see the winds changing in the nation . has their head in the sand. and like i said i want obama to win, but if he does he is not strong enough to change the house, it will stay republican, i dont know how the senate will go but just if it stays the same, the republicans will block, bills, and alot of the nation is glad, they dont want obama to keep spending, sure its my opinion on some of these thoughts but some are fact. i dont agree with the republican tax structure, i would like to see the Clinton tax structure go back into place, but that is not going to happen, basically the republicans control washington now, obama cant get anything through the house and nothing through the senate if a conservative senator will not let it come to closure for a vote, which is a fillibuster, it take 60 votes to break that, and the dems dont have 60 in the senate.

21 Re: Obama's Accomplishments on Fri Sep 16, 2011 3:52 pm

gypsy


Moderator
well I disagree with your complete context, Obama/Dems 2012 Go Obama!!:)

we will just have to wait and see next November 2012! you can't boost the economy if money is not spent~



Last edited by gypsy on Fri Sep 16, 2011 3:56 pm; edited 2 times in total

22 Re: Obama's Accomplishments on Fri Sep 16, 2011 3:54 pm

rosco 357


Veteran
gypsy wrote:well I disagree with your complete context, Obama/Dems 2012 Go Obama!!:)

thats ok, believe as u will , the answer will come,

23 Re: Obama's Accomplishments on Fri Sep 16, 2011 3:58 pm

gypsy


Moderator
very true it will come~ I sure will believe what I want! oh and the economy can't grow on trickle down wealth either, Tax raises on the 2%rich will have to be done!

24 Re: Obama's Accomplishments on Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:00 pm

runawayhorses


Owner
Gypsy disagrees with everything you just said, even the Republicans controlling the house.. lol

Point made.

Even if Obama is reelected he can't pass anything.



Last edited by runawayhorses on Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:03 pm; edited 2 times in total

25 Re: Obama's Accomplishments on Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:02 pm

rosco 357


Veteran
gypsy wrote:well I disagree with your complete context, Obama/Dems 2012 Go Obama!!:)

we will just have to wait and see next November 2012! you can't boost the economy if money is not spent~

i dont think a spending bill can make it through congress.

26 Re: Obama's Accomplishments Today at 2:57 pm

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum