You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 sports on Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:53 pm

rockytop cowboy

hi my name is rockytop cowboy. i live in east tennessee as you can tell by the name. whats up runway horses haven't talked to you in a while. just introduceing myself to everyone. iam gladed football is starting up so i can watch my beloved vols.

2 Re: sports on Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:02 pm

Hi1 Rocky. welcome to the forum.
since I Very Happy am from Kentucky,My team is the *Wildcats*, we should have some very interesting sport chat :) Good to have you aboard!

3 Re: sports on Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:52 pm

rosco 357

hi rocky, well its a good time to join the sight, football is close, im a bama fan all my life, and if ur tylers age, i got 10 years on u . i know ur coach is Vince Dooley's son, we are hoping for a good year, we should have an assume defense, have to wait for who plays quarterback, either macaroon or Sims, both may play and we have another good young one, but i think they are mainly working on the offensive line, and its nice to have u here on the forum and welcome hope u enjoy, take care,

4 Re: sports on Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:34 pm

Why it's Ebart Z Zinklesnorf. Welcome man!
Peace!, Damon.

5 Re: sports on Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:17 pm

Hi rocky, I'll call you that if its OK. You can call me Tyler here. I prefer to be called Tyler. Well I think you will enjoy it here, check out the sports section and the music sections. We've posted a lot of music videos in the "video vault" section through the years so check it out. I know our music taste are pretty much the same so look at mine first.. lol And of course check everyone's videos they posted out. They are in the music section and the music video vault. Scroll down from the main page and click on the section you want to see.

Glad you're here, you'll have fun I'm sure, I know

I'm looking forward to football this year too. Go Gators!!

Here's a video to get you started. If you have any questions you know how to reach me.

6 Re: sports on Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:24 pm

I added a avatar for you rocky (picture next to your name) Its the Vols logo. If you like it great, if not I will change it to whatever you want. But I took the liberty of adding that one for you.

7 Re: sports on Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:08 pm

Candy Cottingham

Howdy Cowboy

8 Re: sports on Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:16 pm

where ias Rocky?

9 Re: sports on Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:25 pm

He doesn't know how to get back to this site again. I talked with him on the phone and he said he didn't know how to get back here. lol He is not good on the internet. Obviously doesn't know how to bookmark sites. I can't do anything to help him he lives in Tennessee,

10 Re: sports on Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:38 pm

LOL ok

11 Re: sports on Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:50 am

Candy Cottingham

Sorry about this But how do you bookmark sites...I am not joking...

You could do remote control on his computer and talk to him on the telephone at the same time.

I have done it with can see what they are doing and they explain as they operate the computer.

12 Re: sports on Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:00 am

On Yahoo, I have a "favorites" button that adds the site and puts up an icon you cam click. For all else, consult Tyler and Roscoe.

13 Re: sports on Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:12 am

I do the same Moon, sometimes I have 4 tabs open to bounce back and forth between here, game sites and Facebook.. Everything I need is on my favorites toolbar also.

14 Re: sports on Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:18 am

meemoon wrote:On Yahoo, I have a "favorites" button that adds the site and puts up an icon you cam click. For all else, consult Tyler and Roscoe.
Yep I have all my active sites on that favs bar. It's a time saver. In Windowa 7 at the bottom of the page will appear every tab you have up in miniature so you can see the page. You can click on that too.

15 Re: sports on Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:12 am

Candy Cottingham

I know what you are talking about now....
I do have three icons on my bottom TASK bar next to start ...have got to find out how to do more..find the email telling me in Incredimail. They are for paint shop pro..quick time music and incredi which are on my do not know if an icon can put on for sites on the net. There are of course the usuall icons on the right hand side)

TABS Well IE... internet explorer have only just started to do them...IE9 I think I have now.

When computer is switched on I go straight into incredi which delivers my mail.

I have XP Professional..not Windows 7...which I know do tabs.

My Homepage is Virgin which is the servor we pay for.

Icons and Tabs are two different things. Tabs are or... bookmarking....I thought it was to do with favourites
but in a way they are.

16 Re: sports on Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:00 pm

If you're using Firefox at the top of your browser you'll see "Bookmarks". On Internet Explorer it says "Favorites", they both do the same thing. So what you do is, first go to the site you want to bookmark and once you're there click "Bookmarks" if you're using Firefox or "Favorites" if you're using IE. Then a popup box will appear with options. On Firefox it will say "Bookmark this page" on IE it will say "Add to favorites". So you just click that link in the box and it will add the site. You can create folders in the bookmarks and on IE in your favorites; For example, you can create folders like: Music, games, Forums, Computer Tools, Image Hosts,..etc. You can create as many folders as you want. So for example you wanted to bookmark this site, you would click "Bookmarks or "Favorites" depending on what browser you're using, and then select "Bookmark this page" and then a box will appear with your folders and you click the folder you want to add the site to and then click "add". Using your browsers bookmarking feature allows you to keep organized and also you can jump to any site immediately.

Tabs are different, they are new windows. If you have 5 tabs open you are on 5 sites at the same-time, unless they are new tabs you opened manually by pressing "Ctrl and the letter "T" at the same-time on your keyboard. That will open a new window or "tab". Depends how your settings are on your browser what you want it to do when you open a new window.

That's where the name "Windows" came from. :)

Ok, I'm exhausted, I could explain more detail but you should be able to take it from there. Just click "Bookmarks" or "Favorites" at the top of your browser and the rest should be self explanatory. :)

Hope that helps.

17 Re: sports Today at 3:55 am

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum