You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 BIG WIGS ARE FALLING on Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:44 pm

Candy Cottingham

Veteran
Gosh all the Big Wigs are going down like Nine Pins, Perhaps Rupert Murdock thought he has enough money
to protect himself.

Well we all knew at least 5 years ago or more that phone hacking went on by newspapers.

Backhanders to Police for information.

I am wondering who is paying for this enquiry?

Don't say US Pleeze...

http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/allcreativefriends/

2 Re: BIG WIGS ARE FALLING on Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:57 pm

rosco 357

Veteran
i heard murdock employs 52,000 ppl world wide, he claims he had no idea that was going on, but he was the boss, anyway, i guess it would be hard to keep up with that may pll and what they are doing, but whatever , take care,

3 Re: BIG WIGS ARE FALLING on Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:43 am

gypsy

Bigger they are/the harder they fall!! yehaw!

4 Re: BIG WIGS ARE FALLING on Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:44 am

gypsy

rosco 357 wrote:i heard murdock employs 52,000 ppl world wide, he claims he had no idea that was going on, but he was the boss, anyway, i guess it would be hard to keep up with that may pll and what they are doing, but whatever , take care,

LOL LOL really? I think not!

5 Re: BIG WIGS ARE FALLING on Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:06 am

gypsy

rosco 357 wrote:i heard murdock employs 52,000 ppl world wide, he claims he had no idea that was going on, but he was the boss, anyway, i guess it would be hard to keep up with that may pll and what they are doing, but whatever , take care,
This a laughLOLLOLO

6 Re: BIG WIGS ARE FALLING on Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:18 am

gypsy

gypsy wrote:
This a laughLOLLOLO

with the magnitude of his empire//he thinks he will survive?

of courswe he knows what his people does~

7 Re: BIG WIGS ARE FALLING on Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:55 pm

rosco 357

Veteran
i dont care ,, no one can keep up with 52,000 ppl but whatever, im really not interested in this, but if he has to testify again as i think he did in Britain, i will watch

8 Re: BIG WIGS ARE FALLING on Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:41 am

runawayhorses

Owner
I agree with rosco it would be hard to keep up with 52,000 ppl.

9 Re: BIG WIGS ARE FALLING on Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:47 am

gypsy

well I disagree with both of you,that is why you have check and balance! a superviser over each division and to check in to the mains, that much money involved ,rupert better know what is going on~he and his head people are responsible for all of this!

10 Re: BIG WIGS ARE FALLING Today at 12:23 pm

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum