You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Our presidirnt on Sat May 14, 2011 3:04 am

gypsy

I am so glad/he has proven to be a good man/and a good president//I think he will be elected again//I hope so!//

one other thing I loved that McCain spoke the truth,heard bits and pieces.did not get the full concept!

2 Re: Our presidirnt on Sat May 14, 2011 4:41 am

rosco 357

Veteran
gypsy wrote:I am so glad/he has proven to be a good man/and a good president//I think he will be elected again//I hope so!//

one other thing I loved that McCain spoke the truth,heard bits and pieces.did not get the full concept!

i lost u on macain , what bits and pieces . and truth, and full concept, what are u talking about, maybe i missed reading something,

3 Re: Our presidirnt on Sat May 14, 2011 2:05 pm

gypsy

A speech McCain made on news last night that this talk that bushes'cheney water boarding was what got bin laden he said that is a lie,waterboarding is torture and he said I don't condone it

4 Re: Our presidirnt on Sun May 15, 2011 7:00 pm

gypsy

McCain also said this person was water boarded 187 times and never produced anything to lead to osama/I respect McCain for this statement~

5 Re: Our presidirnt on Sun May 15, 2011 7:06 pm

runawayhorses

Owner
Water boarding is wrong. That's all I'm going to say on the subject. I think the United States is above that tactic and should never resort to torture. I don't like the idea this country ever did that. In fact I have been outraged for years since I heard about that. Its not in my opinion the American way of doing things. We are not about that.

I'm done.

6 Re: Our presidirnt on Mon May 16, 2011 12:08 am

gypsy

I agree!

7 Re: Our presidirnt Today at 6:50 am

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum