Thursday, September 30, 2010
The President is a Muslim and I Have Proof
There’s no doubt about it, the President is a Muslim.
You want proof? http://www.stumbleupon.com/su/8UB7JC/www.zeropartypolitics.com/2010/09/president-is-muslim-and-i-have-proof.html
• Over the past 20 years, tens of millions of dollars from the Saudi government and Saudi businessmen have been traced to companies in which the President and members of his cabinet held prominent positions.
• Prince Bandar of Saudi Arabia contributed a cool $1 million to the President’s “future Presidential Library,” which of course, has yet to be built.
• Several years ago members of the Bin Laden family “invested” $50,000 in a company in which the President held a partnership interest (not ACORN related however).
• The President and his fund raisers share the same lawyers as three wealthy Saudi businessmen who have been investigated by the federal government for helping finance Osama Bin Laden and his terrorist network through an Islamic charity in the same state the President once held a Congressional seat.
• The President repeatedly praises Saudi Arabia in the news, protects charities associated with the Saudi royal family accused of funneling money to terrorist organizations, and has invited Saudi government leaders to break bread with him in his private home in the United States. (At least he has the "decency" not to allow them in the White House.)
• The President’s father was the real give away. Largely unadvertised by the mainstream media, while alive and breathing, he was a senior-advisor to the Carlyle Group—an investment bank with well known deep connections to the Saudi Royal family. And you guessed it, now out of the blue, the Carlyle Group (an obvious Saudi shill) has donated $1 million to the President’s unbuilt “future Presidential Library.”
• In order to help facilitate a second term for his Presidency, rumors abound and evidence suggests, the Saudi government has agreed to increase their production of oil by several million barrels a day when election time for the President’s run for a second term comes around in order to drive the price of oil downward and create a temporary illusion of economic stability, while in reality, the economy will continue to rapidly spiral downward.
• According to a Wall Street Journal article, the President, along with those in his administration, prevented and blocked the U.S. Treasury Department from designating all but one charity affiliated with the Muslim World League (MWL) as a terrorist entity (despite having ample evidence that other charities associated with MWL may have terrorist ties). Other than the designation of that one group, the administration shut the door to any other such “terrorist” designations to groups associated with the Muslim World League.
It goes beyond the pale that the brainwashed masses cannot connect these very transparent dots and finally admit to themselves that a Muslim put his hand on the Bible and took the Oath of Office to sit at the highest seat in the land.
Do you need to see him holding hands with the Saudi King and giving him a big, fat, wet Islamic kiss before you believe it?
All joking aside, I’m rather proud I live in a country which elected two Muslim presidents to lead this great nation. How ironic both their names were “George” after the first president and figurative father of our country?
This is why I get irritated when people point their crooked fingers at the Republican Party and carelessly throw around accusations of bigotry. Not one Republican disparaged George Bush’s obvious ties with Islam.
Perhaps it was motivated by their sensitivity to the notion that being Muslim isn’t an “accusation” of anything nefarious? Perhaps it was motivated by their insistence to judge people by their conduct rather than by some sensationalized “issue” that absolutely lacks substance? Or perhaps it was their ability to not equate something “different” with something “evil?”
Whatever the case, I think we all can learn a lesson or two from Republicans.
Do you honestly think their opinion would change one iota if the President were a black man?