You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Crappiest Grammies on Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:25 am

gypsy

this is the worse grammy awards i have ever seen~

2 Re: Crappiest Grammies on Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:39 pm

runawayhorses

Owner
I believe that. I didn't watch it. I don't like TV very much, in my opinion its an ad infested cesspool. Someday they will have ad blockers for TV if TV ever survives. I don't think it will, not as we know it now. Computers will take over, and then people can have more control. I'd go as far to say that I hate most all television. Very few shows on TV do I ever watch. TV is on its way out and I'm looking forward to it dieing to computers. Its already happening. Television takes advantage of everyone watching it showing them ads every 5 minutes. I hate TV. But I have probably already mentioned that before in another post. TV sucks. I like the movies that air but TV destroys them with ads every five minutes breaking up the momentum and timing of the movie. They edit great movies to make space with there ads. Sicking to me to watch, so I rarely ever do watch a movie on TV. HBO is fine but thats not regular TV. I can't WAIT to see TV fail miserably. No one is going to put up with it much longer because computers are taking over everything media. TV is on its way out. Mark my words. I don't have a timetable for that happening, but its inevitable. I hope I'm around to see it. Ad cesspool is what TV is. You can PAY for cable services and still have commercials/ads. That is so wrong.

3 Re: Crappiest Grammies on Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:05 am

gypsy

I agree Tyler so many commercials/ads one new showIi do like is Harry's Law, she (Kathy Bates) puts the truth out there~

4 Re: Crappiest Grammies on Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:44 pm

rosco 357

Veteran
i mainly only watch 3 shows, smalleville which this is its last season, and fringe, and house the dr show, thats about it except for a movie, but i record these and fast forward through commercials, they are on friday so im off and sometimes watch live,

5 Re: Crappiest Grammies Today at 8:57 am

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum