You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 On the news. on Thu Oct 14, 2010 12:44 am

gypsy


Moderator
Heard democrats have caught and passed repugs. in the mid elections!! GO DEMS for the people!!

2 Re: On the news. on Thu Nov 04, 2010 3:36 pm

rosco 357


Veteran
gypsy wrote:Heard democrats have caught and passed repugs. in the mid elections!! GO DEMS for the people!!


well this turned out to be wrong, the house is now republican majority, i think the rep, picked up 65 seats, and the senate the dems held on by a thread, will see how it goes, even in the house there are dem blue, i hope the healthcare stays, but it may not, will have to see, it will be changed but i have not seen much news at all, many of the ones that voted for healthcare lost, for that reason, but they heard the ppl in those town hall against it, , , i was for the health care, but the polls showed i think the majority of the nation was not, and some districts were really against it, same thing happened to clinton, when hillary tryed the health care thing., i am disappointed, but it was easy to see it coming,

3 Re: On the news. on Thu Nov 04, 2010 4:23 pm

gypsy


Moderator
ROSCO THE ANYALSTS SAY THE SMALL ABOUT OF REPUGS/TPARTIERS VOTED IN WILL NOT BE ABLE TO DO MUCH, THE DEMS STILL HAVE MOST POWER PLUS WE HAVE A DEM PREZ, THEY WILL HAVE TO DO SOMETHING OR THEY WILL NOT BE VOTED BACK IN, IF THEY SIT ON THEIR ASSES REPUGS BETTER GET THEIR ACT TOGETHER~ THEY STILL ARE THE LOSERS BECAUSE MOST OF THE TEA PARTY 'S WERE VOTED IN~ RAND PAUL IS A TEA PARTY ACTIVIST. THE ECONOMY AND THE UN EMPLOYED IS WHAT TURNED THE PEOPLE TO VOTE AND OUR YOUNG PEOPLE FROM 18 TO 25 DIDN'T VOTE BECAUSE THEY WERE ANGRY AND THE YOUNG VOTERS ARE WHAT WON IT FOR oBAMA~ ;LIKE i SAID BEFORE THE PEOPLE EXPECTED oBAMA TO BE A MAGICIAN AND TURN EIGHT YEARS OF FAILURE AROUND IN TWO YEARS~ wELL I DON'T THINK MCCAIN OR ANYONE ELSE COULD HAVE DONE BETTER TAKE CARE:)

4 Health Care on Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:35 pm

Candy Cottingham


Veteran
The trouble with Health Care proposal is that people object to Mexicans or other Aliens as u call them coming in for free medication.

Well that could be solved by requiring these people to be a resident of your Country for say 3 months.

also they must learn English.

This is not required here in England...but I think that rule applies somewhere else. possible Australia.

I also gleen from Americans the fact that private health care is superior. Well for comfort amenities it might be.
also quicker attention.

In England we can have both....but once they know u have dosh to pay for private..then it would be required that we stick with that....MAYBE

http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/allcreativefriends/

5 Re: On the news. on Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:58 pm

rosco 357


Veteran
Candy Cottingham wrote:The trouble with Health Care proposal is that people object to Mexicans or other Aliens as u call them coming in for free medication.

Well that could be solved by requiring these people to be a resident of your Country for say 3 months.

also they must learn English.

This is not required here in England...but I think that rule applies somewhere else. possible Australia.

I also gleen from Americans the fact that private health care is superior. Well for comfort amenities it might be.
also quicker attention.

In England we can have both....but once they know u have dosh to pay for private..then it would be required that we stick with that....MAYBE

the mexicans illegals can do more than that, they can go into an emergency room and they have to be seen and treated,and have babies , for free, the hospital is not going to loose money, so they pass it on by raising prices on what the person with insurance has, what u said about having to be a resident for 3 months and learn english makes perfect sense, and i agree, but let someone say that and they are called racist. for the life of me they have broke the law even by coming here. this problem will only get worse.but u make perfect sense ,, the majority of the country feels the same as what u stated, but nothing seems to get done, they made a law in Arizona, but ppl called it racist, they are not citizens, and arizona has a problem that is coming to ur neighbor hood here,in usa, communitys, u live across the pond and make more sense than many ppl,,most americans supported the arizona law, but obama did not, many things i like about obama, but write it on the wall he will not be reelected, this one is an easy call, take care

6 Re: On the news. on Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:13 pm

runawayhorses


Owner
Experts: Illegal immigrants help

economy


They pick fruit and vegetables and clip hedges. They hang drywall and clean houses, hotels and office buildings. The millions of illegal workers in the United States have come under a fresh spotlight as Congress and President Bush (last President) grapple with revamping the nation's immigration policies. Illegal workers' relationship to the economy is intricate.
They are willing to work for lower wages than legal workers, helping to keep down prices. But illegal
immigrants also can depress wages for unskilled, legal workers and strain local hospitals and schools.
"There is not a simple economic case here. It is complex. It is interwoven, and it is very hard to
extract," said Terry Connelly, dean of the Ageno School of Business at Golden Gate University in San
Francisco. "It is like pulling some sort of piece of thread out of a fabric. If you pull that thread out, you
don't know to what degree you have weakened the fabric."

http://www.ggu.edu/about/headlines/attachment/04-04-06+Business+Week+-+Connelly.pdf

7 Re: On the news. on Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:27 pm

gypsy


Moderator
Good post Tyler, the cost of mexicans legal or illegal put very little strain on the economy, it even helps build it up with the resturants they open the amount of articles they purchase puts money back into the economy,the arizona law is racist, I will repeat that until i lose the breath to speak it, it is unconstitutional to stop someone because they are dark skinned and that make them an illegal suspect?? no it isn't right.
the Republicans may win but this country loses every time they get into power.. they won't to kill government you know what that means? dictatorship,they want only two classes of people, they want the five percent wealthy of this country to run this country like the evil och brothers~~ it is not going to be a good place to live if we don't stop the pugs~ because they are thugs~I will never give up fighting the wrong of the republican party. I still have confidence in Obama, he needs to get tougher, and not try to please or make deal with the pugs someday if they keep wining and taking over this country, there will be no medical for the poor, no social security medicare that you rosco have paid if fo what 40 years Rosco?? that is what they are is a gag of lying thieves// now i have vented.

8 Re: On the news. on Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:18 am

rosco 357


Veteran
gypsy wrote:Good post Tyler, the cost of mexicans legal or illegal put very little strain on the economy, it even helps build it up with the resturants they open the amount of articles they purchase puts money back into the economy,the arizona law is racist, I will repeat that until i lose the breath to speak it, it is unconstitutional to stop someone because they are dark skinned and that make them an illegal suspect?? no it isn't right.
the Republicans may win but this country loses every time they get into power.. they won't to kill government you know what that means? dictatorship,they want only two classes of people, they want the five percent wealthy of this country to run this country like the evil och brothers~~ it is not going to be a good place to live if we don't stop the pugs~ because they are thugs~I will never give up fighting the wrong of the republican party. I still have confidence in Obama, he needs to get tougher, and not try to please or make deal with the pugs someday if they keep wining and taking over this country, there will be no medical for the poor, no social security medicare that you rosco have paid if fo what 40 years Rosco?? that is what they are is a gag of lying thieves// now i have vented.

well i dont think it will be that bad, i will have social security, and medicare, the ppl that need to worry when they talk about upping the age it starts its for ppl much younger than me, but we will not go there. just wait and see, medicare may change some things, , because it may have to or go broke, im not up on it, but i think i heard social security is solvent till like 2040, but that number changes, but im close enough, not much will change for me, they will change the age u start, but not for ppl of my age bracket, and i heard on the news the type of work may make a difference, like ppl that have hard jobs may be in a earlier bracket than say someone that is an office worker, but that may not happen i just heard it on the news as one of the ideas, but we shall see,there will be many ideas, i dont worry about that.. i have kept up with it, pretty close, but the recession has cut into the social security trust fund as not as many ppl paying in because of lost jobs, but i cant let my mind go there, i worry enough about stuff now..

9 Re: On the news. on Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:30 am

rosco 357


Veteran
gypsy obama cant get tougher, the ppl have spoke, if he gets tough it will make him even weaker among voters,, the ppl have said they want less government, the center that help elected him has changed, but i heard one republican say and i forgot his name they have no plans to compromise with obama,, obama has nothing to get tough with, he has no votes, it could be gridlock, as it once was years ago, or he could work with them , i already heard him say there may be things in the healthcare that can be changed, but we will just have to see, no need to speculate, the thing is gypsy, i agree with how u feel but the majority of americans dont, they are conservative and the center which ever way it goes wins, this election the center went back away from obama, he scare them with the gov, debt, as the republicans played that hand well.. u have to be realistic, even though i want what u want, it aint going to happen,

10 Re: On the news. on Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:40 am

rosco 357


Veteran
as clinton once said, in his election , over and over, ITS THE ECONOMY STUPID, so if in 2 years the economy is better, the republican majority in the house, and almost in the senate will take credit, or it could help , obama, im not good enough to know if a good or bad economy will help or hurt who, its how they play their hands, but the tea party thing worked, i think i heard how many palin helped in the house get elected i forgot the number but it was a good bit, ok ill hush now, lol

11 Re: On the news. on Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:17 am

gypsy


Moderator
don't think a majority of the people are aginst Obama, it is amazing that bush got away with what he did ,now we have a good man and president and some want to do nothing but put him down,,did you know that republicans have been in power more than the dems,and everytime they were, the country went down>this is why we are inthe shape we were in when obama took over. I think a lot of the young people didn't vote because they didn't know what to do, but i don't think the majority is pugs or vote pug, I have no respect whatsoever in the republican party.Obama has signed more good bills into legislation than any other president.

12 Re: On the news. on Sat Nov 06, 2010 2:00 am

rosco 357


Veteran
gypsy wrote:don't think a majority of the people are aginst Obama, it is amazing that bush got away with what he did ,now we have a good man and president and some want to do nothing but put him down,,did you know that republicans have been in power more than the dems,and everytime they were, the country went down>this is why we are inthe shape we were in when obama took over. I think a lot of the young people didn't vote because they didn't know what to do, but i don't think the majority is pugs or vote pug, I have no respect whatsoever in the republican party.Obama has signed more good bills into legislation than any other president.

some of those bills is why the republican took power in congress, ur wrong about obamas popularity,but i have said enough , wait and see, im not against obama, im just trying to be realistic , u started this thead with words i knew were wrong, the republicans have always in this election be predicted to take control of the house, many dems are ticked at pelosi, she want minority leader but many dems oppose her, but there will be a vote of the dems on who they want to lead the minority, i have no clue who in the rep, majority will be speaker of the house, obama himself said he took a shellacking...his words,

13 Re: On the news. on Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:32 am

Candy Cottingham


Veteran
america is well large enough to take people...our little island is not.

we are multi cultral...gives richness to society.

what worries us is terroist planting planting bombs on planes. religous fanatics.

gun laws are different for you..some of the farmers need guns to shoot snakes ect.


http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/allcreativefriends/

14 Re: On the news. on Tue Nov 09, 2010 1:36 am

gypsy


Moderator
with our wars/we may aggravate more terrorists/is my belief/'

15 Re: On the news. on Tue Nov 09, 2010 1:42 am

gypsy


Moderator
rosco 357 wrote:
gypsy wrote:don't think a majority of the people are aginst Obama, it is amazing that bush got away with what he did ,now we have a good man and president and some want to do nothing but put him down,,did you know that republicans have been in power more than the dems,and everytime they were, the country went down>this is why we are inthe shape we were in when obama took over. I think a lot of the young people didn't vote because they didn't know what to do, but i don't think the majority is pugs or vote pug, I have no respect whatsoever in the republican party.Obama has signed more good bills into legislation than any other president.

some of those bills is why the republican took power in congress, ur wrong about obamas popularity,but i have said enough , wait and see, im not against obama, im just trying to be realistic , u started this thead with words i knew were wrong, the republicans have always in this election be predicted to take control of the house, many dems are ticked at pelosi, she want minority leader but many dems oppose her, but there will be a vote of the dems on who they want to lead the minority, i have no clue who in the rep, majority will be speaker of the house, obama himself said he took a shellacking...his words,
again I disagree.the economy/jobless was key factor.the pugs are just spitting rhetoric,they will not jeopardize coverage for many people ..especially children alone in texas I think it is 350 thousand/how stupid can the pugs be?very stupid??

you knew were wrong,?me! where is that proof/of why the idiots of America voted these radicals/in//

God help us!!

16 Re: On the news. on Tue Nov 09, 2010 1:52 am

gypsy


Moderator
gypsy wrote:
rosco 357 wrote:
gypsy wrote:don't think a majority of the people are aginst Obama, it is amazing that bush got away with what he did ,now we have a good man and president and some want to do nothing but put him down,,did you know that republicans have been in power more than the dems,and everytime they were, the country went down>this is why we are inthe shape we were in when obama took over. I think a lot of the young people didn't vote because they didn't know what to do, but i don't think the majority is pugs or vote pug, I have no respect whatsoever in the republican party.Obama has signed more good bills into legislation than any other president.

some of those bills is why the republican took power in congress, ur wrong about obamas popularity,but i have said enough , wait and see, im not against obama, im just trying to be realistic , u started this thead with words i knew were wrong, the republicans have always in this election be predicted to take control of the house, many dems are ticked at pelosi, she want minority leader but many dems oppose her, but there will be a vote of the dems on who they want to lead the minority, i have no clue who in the rep, majority will be speaker of the house, obama himself said he took a shellacking...his words,
again I disagree.the economy/jobless was key factor.the pugs are just spitting rhetoric,they will not jeopardize coverage for many people ..especially children alone in texas I think it is 350 thousand/how stupid can the pugs be?very stupid??

you knew were wrong,?me! where is that proof/of why the idiots of America voted these radicals/in//

God help us!!
you know, I have to Spit fire back//and you know the pugs are the bad guys//I will expose,fight,mock, till my last breath against the pugs//until the change.. they are an ignorant bunch of Son-of a -bitches//no reflection on Mothers/
there is no good pug..the old gop maybe

17 Re: On the news. Today at 7:11 am

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum