You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Something fun to do... on Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:05 am

is look at some of the old topics that has been posted here thru the years. I love doing that. Some good stuff and conversations we've had thru the years, some interesting and funny reading. I was doing that this morning on page 9 (page 9 right now) here in the lounge reading rosco's manning topic when he posted a manning video he got in email, this topic here:

This forum is just full of fun stuff to read. Take some time and read back at old topics when you have a chance or feel so inclined. Its a documentation of our history posting here. It will out live us most likely. We'll be gone but our posts will still be here. Kinda cool. Its like a diary of yourself and how you thought and acted.

Just rambling a little. :)

Have a good Sunday everyone, Tyler

2 Re: Something fun to do... on Sun Aug 01, 2010 4:11 pm

rosco 357

you know watching the first vid over again, about white ppl aint gonna take it anymore, well the center is mostly all white ppl the ones that took a chance on obama as has been posted, but the not gonna take it anymore, that will be answered in november second this 2010 fall, i think , then really answered in 2012

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum