You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1 Sunday night on Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:00 pm

rosco 357


Veteran
i got this in email from a lady in arizona who is conservative i have known for like 13 years,i get alot of conservative email from her.. she is elderly and married to a retired vetenarian, and she sent me this email, take it for what its worth, the show may not even show but the date is this sunday, so it may be true, and i plan on seeing if it comes on, as u know many emails stretch the events, but we will see, looks like 8 pm central and 9 eastern on fox news channel as i read it,and some emails make more of a event than is there and it may not even come on, take care, email as follows,

VERY IMPORTANT--SUNDAY NIGHT

( 6 pm Pacific Time /California July 25 sunday)


This Coming Sunday-- Set Your DVR for the Fox News channel at 9:00 PM eastern or 8:00 P.M. central. Maybe this is why the White House has been discounting FOX. Sounds like this could be history in the making - someone may go down - either Obama or Fox News. It may be that Fox has been holding this information back due to the sensitivity of it and out of courtesy. But, Obama has taken on Fox and it appears they are ready to spill the ugly beans of truth about the background of this individual who has had an extremely radical past. This Sunday, Fox News is going to air a very important documentary about Barack Obama, Sunday night at 9 P M Eastern. The report will go back to Obama's earlier days, showing even then his close ties to radical Marxist professors, friends, spiritual advisers, etc. It will also reveal details about his ties to Rev. Wright for 20+ years, i.e., how he was participating with this man, and not for the reasons he stated. The report has uncovered more of Obama's radical past and we will see things that no one in the media is willing to put out there. It will be a segment to remember. Mark your calendar and pass this on to everyone you know: Sunday night, 8 PM CT; 9 PM ET. Democrat or Republican, this report will open your eyes to how YOUR country is being sold down the road to Totalitarian Socialism. If you care about the direction of our country, pass this notice on to everyone you know.

2 Re: Sunday night on Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:11 pm

gypsy


Moderator
Fox with the truth~ this I will have to see LOL

3 Re: Sunday night on Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:40 pm

runawayhorses


Owner
Gypsy, like it or not Fox tells regular news too. Yes they also have there shows, but they tell the regular news too just like CNN.

I've been down this road about Fox News with you before, its getting old. This is my last comment of Fox News with you.

Choose to think Fox is all liars, its absurd but think what you want it makes no difference to me, believe it if it makes you feel better. I choose to believe the truth. I'm into that kind of thing "the truth".

You're as obsessed about Fox News as you are George Bush. Its ridiculous in my eyes, but whatever.

4 Re: Sunday night on Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:41 pm

rosco 357


Veteran
the email i got sounded familiar, i forward charter cable to tomorrow nite, and as before its a hannity special, i did not watch the last one i got the email like a year ago, so i dont know what to expect, like i said the email may be over blown or very good, i probably will watch, but gypsy what makes u think fox is always wrong and then u paste huffington which is liberal. i agree with tyler, ur obsessed with bush and now fox, there is more to things than these 2 . well like tyler im done and i did not read ur post anyways they were to long for me, just remember fox is always tops in the ratings for a reason, first they are good, and just maybe most of america thinks like they do. and enjoys there conservative talk shows, i use to watch oreilly all the time when i was off, and he is very good, and seems fair to me, but i said im done with this, and i am, case closed here..

5 Re: Sunday night on Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:02 am

gypsy


Moderator
lol well like ! whatever! :) please inform me if it is on~

6 Re: Sunday night on Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:09 am

gypsy


Moderator
yes??? well let me know if it does come on..! this break through on Obama and Fox, wow! how the tables turn~:) you guys were teasing, now so serious! Because they always have been, read the posts I put~~wrong that is>>last time this was brought up nothing eve came on it was all a scam~ we will see~

7 Re: Sunday night on Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:43 am

rosco 357


Veteran
gypsy wrote:lol well like ! whatever! :) please inform me if it is on~

well its a hannity special i dont know if he calls his sunday shows specials everyweek or not, idont watch news on weekends, i dont have a clue if the email is as it states, have to watch hannity, to find out, all im saying is i dont know what hannity will be about, just have to watch, i may record if a good movie is on, but im up so late i will record then watch and if its a crock i will just turn it off and rewind, and wait for smalleville, the next friday, lol,, and by the way as i said i watch cnn, but idont have time but for a couple of hours during the week to have new on anyways, i do like i think anderson cooper, but he has low ratings, anyways i said im done and i am, i posted the email so we could check it, check it and it may be nothing , as i said,, and it may be a rerun of the last one i did not watch.. we shall see, i think we can figure it out ..

8 Re: Sunday night on Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:44 am

gypsy


Moderator
For the record,I am not obsessed with anyone, but the truth is the truth, and as for obsession, I would say that most here are obsessed with something, they express what they want,when I do, I am obssessed! this is funny.
just because one agrees with some, doesn't mean that some is right~ just my take on the scenario, because that is what Ii see it as a trumped what? umm don't get that one~ for excitement? anyway now I have stated my thoughts,it always reverts back to the same old same old~

9 Re: Sunday night on Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:58 am

gypsy


Moderator
it is news Tyler I am not the only one trashing, there are four people that post regularly here, all of them post for what they believe,and I am against of mostly what a couple of them believe, but they trash Obama and anything else they want! always negative. I don't see much posted here about the accomplishments that has taken place, as for as trashing,Bush did this to himself, just as the gop is doing to themselves~
if they take over in the fall elections/so be it, lets pray they don't let what has happened in the last eight years happen again/really this all started when Reagen was president.
I pray/hope whoever wins the election is for our country/people.some here forget that. who doesn't here go on and on about the same subject?I am not obsessed,I can post about almost anything LOL

10 Re: Sunday night on Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:10 am

gypsy


Moderator
ok but you said it, but that is not true,I hate no one, I have never said I hate Bush/I did hate what he represented and who he protected.this country went down partially because of him and his daddy! I did/do hate that. Do we have a celebrity in our midst, that y'all are trying to impress? LOL

11 Re: Sunday night on Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:15 am

rosco 357


Veteran
i have posted how much i liked clintion, except for putting his pleasures above the country, and nafta, but i voted for him twice, but i do think going back to reagan is a bit much, reagan will go down as one of the most popular presidents ever, because of the cold war, those were magical year's, historical years,

12 Re: Sunday night on Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:18 am

gypsy


Moderator
I disagree, and I have articles to prove it,but I were to put them then I am obsessed!

you know what is funny Rosco,a few weeks ago u had different opinions~ who are you trying to impress?

true Rosco on your clinton take,but your obsessed with politics~ so am !:) I liked Reagan, but he is not was not the most popular president~ ever, that is your opinion

13 Re: Sunday night on Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:26 am

rosco 357


Veteran
i have said i thank God, that president Bush was in office when kuwait was overran, i dont think clinton or many others would have had the balls to pull off what he did, we could not let sadam have the revenue from kuwaits oil,and saudi was then threatened, thats what he wanted ,.oil money to build up his weapons, we pushed him out and let him stay in power, i think president bush handled it just as he should, i bet behind the curtain the saudis were begging us to come there, if he had been allowed to stay he would have dominated the whole persian gulf, well im going to far and rambling and i have movies, lol,

14 Re: Sunday night on Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:27 am

gypsy


Moderator
Good/Tyler, because it seems like you and Rosco make me the Guinea( pig! hey that is ok, makes me tougher! Next??

15 Re: Sunday night on Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:30 am

gypsy


Moderator
rosco 357 wrote:i have said i thank God, that president Bush was in office when kuwait was overran, i dont think clinton or many others would have had the balls to pull off what he did, we could not let sadam have the revenue from kuwaits oil,and saudi was then threatened, thats what he wanted ,.oil money to build up his weapons, we pushed him out and let him stay in power, i think president bush handled it just as he should, i bet behind the curtain the saudis were begging us to come there, if he had been allowed to stay he would have dominated the whole persian gulf, well im going to far and rambling and i have movies, lol,
again that is your opinion I disagree/and what is funny/that money was lost! never recovered!

16 Re: Sunday night on Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:32 am

rosco 357


Veteran
gypsy wrote:I disagree, and I have articles to prove it,but I were to put them then I am obsessed!

you know what is funny Rosco,a few weeks ago u had different opinions~ who are you trying to impress?

true Rosco on your clinton take,but your obsessed with politics~ so am !:) I liked Reagan, but he is not was not the most popular president~ ever, that is your opinion

no i said ONE OF not the most,i think F D Roosevelt, Lincoln and many others are more popular but Regan still will go down as one remembered, he gets credit for the berlin wall coming down,

17 Re: Sunday night on Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:35 am

gypsy


Moderator
I agree on the wall coming down,and Reagan on that/I disagree with Reaganomics

18 Re: Sunday night on Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:36 am

rosco 357


Veteran
gypsy wrote:
rosco 357 wrote:i have said i thank God, that president Bush was in office when kuwait was overran, i dont think clinton or many others would have had the balls to pull off what he did, we could not let sadam have the revenue from kuwaits oil,and saudi was then threatened, thats what he wanted ,.oil money to build up his weapons, we pushed him out and let him stay in power, i think president bush handled it just as he should, i bet behind the curtain the saudis were begging us to come there, if he had been allowed to stay he would have dominated the whole persian gulf, well im going to far and rambling and i have movies, lol,
again that is your opinion I disagree/and what is funny/that money was lost! never recovered!

what money i mean the money being made by kuwait now and since, the early 90s,that sadam wanted to make, , hey its late,

19 Re: Sunday night on Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:39 am

rosco 357


Veteran
gypsy wrote:I agree on the wall coming down,and Reagan on that/I disagree with Reaganomics

well im tired but i may not agree on some of reagans economic policys either, but im saying he was popular, and folksy and ppl loved him, and the cold war, will always be his legacy,

20 Re: Sunday night on Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:43 am

gypsy


Moderator
rosco 357 wrote:
gypsy wrote:
rosco 357 wrote:i have said i thank God, that president Bush was in office when kuwait was overran, i dont think clinton or many others would have had the balls to pull off what he did, we could not let sadam have the revenue from kuwaits oil,and saudi was then threatened, thats what he wanted ,.oil money to build up his weapons, we pushed him out and let him stay in power, i think president bush handled it just as he should, i bet behind the curtain the saudis were begging us to come there, if he had been allowed to stay he would have dominated the whole persian gulf, well im going to far and rambling and i have movies, lol,
again that is your opinion I disagree/and what is funny/that money was lost! never recovered!

what money i mean the money being made by kuwait now and since, the early 90s,that sadam wanted to make, , hey its late,
I may have misunderstood, Senior Bush didn't complete the job so junior bush completed the vendetta,and the money from Saddam was never recovered after his death it suddenly disappeared? that is what i thought you were revering too,sorry for the mix up LOL

21 Re: Sunday night on Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:47 am

gypsy


Moderator
rosco 357 wrote:
gypsy wrote:I agree on the wall coming down,and Reagan on that/I disagree with Reaganomics

well im tired but i may not agree on some of reagans economic policys either, but im saying he was popular, and folksy and ppl loved him, and the cold war, will always be his legacy,
I liked Reagan,as an actor and a person/I respect him/but he was not for the working people,he was for the rich/most Republicans are.I do not see him as a great president.

22 Re: Sunday night on Sun Jul 25, 2010 4:47 am

rosco 357


Veteran
gypsy wrote,: I may have misunderstood, Senior Bush didn't complete the job so junior bush completed the vendetta,and the money from Saddam was never recovered after his death it suddenly disappeared? that is what i thought you were revering too,sorry for the mix up LOL.

idont even remember the money, non of that is relevant to me, but bush senior did finish the job, it was not his plan to go to bagdad,it was said when we pulled out he knew he needed sadam to keep iraq under control, and he used sadam to keep iran in check. now rather we should have gone in later is a matter of debate, i think bush jr had good intentions and that he thought there was wmd, but there was a bad snafu on intel on the wmd, there was no wmd, at that time, but prior we know there was , he used it and killed many Kurds with it, we have the pictures of the dead kurds and the kurds testimony and he used it on the iranians in their war with sadam, it is logical to think he had and was building wmds, i thought he was but the intel was screwed up, we had him bottled up with the no fly zones, but bush senior did it correct, he got out, and stationed assets in kuwait so all we had to do was fly in troups to drive them,and kept naval forces in the persian gulf. sadam would not share power, so i dont think the taliban would have been a factor, but who knows sadam could have started terrorist camps and may have had them, its been so long ago, i dont remember all i had read, but bush jr was not finishing his dads job, his dad did his job, he was correct in how he ended desert storm, but we had a terrible intel problem on WMD..but i dont blame bush jr for that. we certainly had bad intel days before pearl harbor but i dont blame FDR,,, i truly believe bush thought there was wmd, so i find no fault in his invasion, but i think we all know our opinions on this, and this is mine and will be the last time i will express it, you know sadam could have ended all this by simply letting the inspectors keep doing there jobs. till they were satisfied there was no wmd, that mistake was on sadams head, but no one crys or him or his sons they were evil men,

23 Re: Sunday night on Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:08 pm

gypsy


Moderator
whatever I disagree with this, and will till pigs fly~ your former post.

24 Re: Sunday night on Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:18 pm

runawayhorses


Owner
Wow Gypsy, you just don't listen to reason do you? Rosco made good sense. It was logical, and I agree with him.

25 Re: Sunday night on Sun Jul 25, 2010 6:36 pm

rosco 357


Veteran
i posted this in movies but since this is the topic here iraq and wmd i would recommend watching the dvd that came out with Matt Damon, " THE GREEN ZONE" it will really make u think and is well made and the movie is from a book that i forget the whole title, but the end of the movie give it the credit, take care

26 Re: Sunday night Today at 12:36 am

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum