You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Lady Gaga on Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:12 am

runawayhorses

Owner
Are you as sick and tired of hearing about "Lady Gaga" on the news as much as I am?? Who is this person? Why does anyone care what she does? Shes not pretty (in my opinion) doesn't sing good (in my opinion) I don't like her music or personality, I don't get this whole "Lady Gaga" thing the media is so excited about. Why do people like "Lady Gaga"????

BTW, how could someone actually decide to call themselves "Lady Gaga"? What a ridiculous and stupid name. I don't like her music or anything going on with her. She's overrated and won't last long I guarantee it. She'll be gone in a few years, off our news papers and TV's. A one hit wonder.

Just wanted to vent....

2 Re: Lady Gaga on Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:26 pm

rosco 357

Veteran
i remember American Idol a year ago not this one someone talking about her and i have heard something about her in articles, but i dont know what they are, and i really dont know much about her, seems she changed her appearance but that may not be it because i did not pay much attention, seems it was something on aol welcome screen but still im not sure, take care

3 Re: Lady Gaga on Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:45 pm

runawayhorses

Owner
"Lady Gaga" is all over the media. Its crazy. She changes her looks like someone changing hats, I don't like it. Shes not consistent and is just trying to play the popular look. Shes not real, just and actor portraying a part. I don't like her bs. I'm sick of hearing about her on the news especially when she does nothing to contribute to the music business. Shes a phony baloney. These kind of people (actors singers) piss me off. They never last.

4 Re: Lady Gaga on Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:34 pm

gypsy

I don't like her, or that type Music, all that music sounds the same//Like Madonna and others/not real music/one can sing along too:laughy: That little girl y sound/look, is not talent..

5 Re: Lady Gaga on Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:47 am

runawayhorses

Owner
gypsy wrote:That little girl y sound/look, is not talent..
You seem to have something against little girls.lol

I like Madonna and the way little girls sing too.

Here's Avril when she was little: lol

6 Re: Lady Gaga on Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:03 am

runawayhorses

Owner
Avril now:

7 Re: Lady Gaga on Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:48 pm

gypsy

I love little girls. I just don't like grown women singing like little girls~

8 Re: Lady Gaga on Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:59 pm

runawayhorses

Owner
Chill out. Good grief. I don't like hearing old ladies sing, so we're even. Fresh young voices are the best in my opinion. When you're young you hit the notes better. When you get old you start to lose it. Johnny Cash couldn't sing worth a shit his entire career, but he had style and people dug it.

9 Re: Lady Gaga on Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:36 pm

rosco 357

Veteran
well u will love this, on CNN they just had the " Rankings of the most powerful celebs" Oprah was i think number one of course, and i forget who was 2 and 3 but they were not singers or entertainers i dont think,, but Lady Gaga was number 4 on the list, lol,, i saw that on cnn and knew it would be a good post for here,

10 Re: Lady Gaga Today at 6:59 pm

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum