You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

rosco 357

Veteran
Report Reveals the Tragic Last Actions of Marie Osmond's Son
Posted Apr 22nd 2010 03:02AM
http://www.popeater.com/2010/04/22/report-reveals-the-tragic-last-moments-of-marie-osmonds-son/?icid=main

Before tragically taking his life, Marie Osmond's son confided to a friend that he had attempted suicide three times previously, according to witness statements from the L.A. County Coroner report released Wednesday.

The report offered details of Michael Bryan Blosil's tragic last actions before jumping to his death from the eighth-floor balcony of his L.A. apartment on Feb. 26, according to People.com.

Ruthann Clawson, a close friend of Blosil's, told investigators that the 18-year-old had previously attempted suicide three times by hanging. The report stated that Bryan had been suffering from depression due to "bad school grades and a visit from a former girlfriend."

At about 9 p.m. the evening he died, Blosil was texting Clawson saying he "felt like sh-t" and would be home soon. Clawson got a final text from him saying a note was left for her in his apartment.

Moments after she found the note, Clawson heard the sirens of arriving emergency vehicles and saw his body lying on the sidewalk below.

In the note, Blosil "outlined his unhappiness with his life and his intent to kill himself," according to the report. He had no drugs in his system.

Blosil, one of the Osmond's eight children, was buried in Provo, Utah, on March 8.

In the wake of her son's death, Osmond released a brief statement, saying: "My family and I are devastated and in deep shock by the tragic loss of our dear Michael and ask that everyone respect our privacy during this difficult time."

At Michael's funeral, Osmond spoke unexpectedly, saying: "I'd just like to say thank you to everybody. As you see I have amazing support from great men, my family, my brothers. God was very wise when he put me into a family with honorable men because they have served as examples for my children ... I'm so proud of each and every one of you. I'm proud of my son and I honor his birth mother who's here today, who gave me the greatest gift. Thank you for those beautiful 18 years."

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum