You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Glen Campbell Classical Gas, on Sat Apr 17, 2010 2:12 am

rosco 357

Veteran
i was actually hunting a Roy Clark to post, but much of his stuff was long and full of BS at the start, i thought this was classy, and easy to listen to, Roy Clark, if true i don't know but he stated the banjo is the only instrument that was invented in the United States. but this is miles from Roy Clark,of course if it has string Roy Clark can play it ,, but this is a easy to listen to production of Classical Gas preformed by Glen Campbell in concert. with a great back up.the sad thing is i had not thought of this song in so many years. im glad i ran across it.. of course it was a Mason Williams song, and i think a grammy winner,

2 Re: Glen Campbell Classical Gas, on Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:41 am

gypsy

Great !! Glenn is a very talented string instrumentalists also..

3 Re: Glen Campbell Classical Gas, on Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:24 pm

runawayhorses

Owner
You may not know but Glen Campbell was a touring member of The Beach Boys, filling in for Brian Wilson. He played guitar on the group's Pet Sounds album, among other recordings. On tour, he played bass guitar and sang falsetto harmonies.

4 Re: Glen Campbell Classical Gas, on Sat Apr 17, 2010 2:40 pm

rosco 357

Veteran
runawayhorses wrote:You may not know but Glen Campbell was a touring member of The Beach Boys, filling in for Brian Wilson. He played guitar on the group's Pet Sounds album, among other recordings. On tour, he played bass guitar and sang falsetto harmonies.

no i did not know that, thanks,

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum