View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1 Time travelers wife on Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:12 am

gypsy

dvd a good movie//it is very interesting/piques your interest
I am not familiar with any of the actors/actress

2 Re: Time travelers wife on Sat Apr 10, 2010 6:53 pm

rosco 357

Veteran
i watched time travelers wife, it was good, , i got KNOWING with nic cage, i think,, will let u know, and also got the HURT LOCKER i think it won the academy awards , i think best movie but not sure and won or was nominated for 6, i was told it was good, will let u know, its about Iraq or Afghanistan

3 Re: Time travelers wife on Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:36 pm

gypsy

ok, but you know me an war movies/Not my cup of tea:) the one with nic cage let me know if it is good~

4 Re: Time travelers wife on Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:47 am

rosco 357

Veteran
i just finished the nic cage movie,, KNOWING.,, i liked it, nic cage help make it., but it was pretty good i thought, depends on what kind of movie u like, its way best if u dont know anything about it or the end, and i did not so it was suspenseful. fixing to watch HURT LOCKER,, so i will be up late but i always am ,,lol

5 Re: Time travelers wife on Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:42 am

trryvill

I heard mixed reviews on the movie... I think I would like to see it ,,going to watch today.. Very Happy

6 Re: Time travelers wife on Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:17 pm

rosco 357

Veteran
hey got the movie and taking a stab in the dark, but my daughter just told me she thinks its good,but it is the movie i think suspense, " THE LOVELY BONES" has mark walburg in it, and i usually like movies he is in, and also "THE BLIND SIDE"you know sandra bullock will let yall know, my daughter said blind side to her was just ok or pretty good but she did not rave about it. but i like some things she does not let u know take care

7 Re: Time travelers wife on Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:23 am

trryvill

Oh ya I saw the Blind Side/// It was a great movie ,,A must see....

8 Re: Time travelers wife on Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:02 am

rosco 357

Veteran
ok thanks, i stayed up to late on the music vault, to watch the 2 movies i have tonight, but i will watch blind side tonight, and LOVELY BONES tomorrow night with mark walburg,

9 Re: Time travelers wife on Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:05 am

gypsy

This is an older movie, with Robin Williams, very entertaining>>What Dreams May Come~

10 Re: Time travelers wife on Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:14 pm

rosco 357

Veteran
blind side i really liked, its not a block buster , but a good heart warming movie, sandra bulllock was great in it and in a different type of roll . but she helped carry the movie, but i like most movies that actually happened . which this one is a true story, also her young son in the movie played a great part, well weather permitting watch :" lovely bones " tonight with mark walburg and let ya know about it, we are to have bad weather all day and nite, and it has been .take care

11 Re: Time travelers wife on Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:46 pm

rosco 357

Veteran
gypsy i may have missed it but did u see " blind side" i watched it again, and i liked it better the second time. i watched " lovely Bones" the first half i did not really like alot but the last half it got more suspense and was better, im going to watch sherlock homles, with robert downy JR .

12 Re: Time travelers wife on Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:52 pm

gypsy

haven't watched Blind side yet, Sherlock Holmes is good, not a dull moment!!I will tell you no more LOL

13 Re: Time travelers wife on Fri Apr 30, 2010 11:40 pm

rosco 357

Veteran
please get blind side, true story and sandra bullock is terrific,

14 Re: Time travelers wife on Fri Apr 30, 2010 11:58 pm

gypsy

I will do~ Sandra is one of my favorite actress~

15 Re: Time travelers wife on Tue May 04, 2010 2:45 pm

rosco 357

Veteran
if u have not seen the blind side dont watch this utube yet, see the movie first, i read where sandra bullock won the acadamy award for best actress,

16 Re: Time travelers wife on Thu May 06, 2010 1:20 am

gypsy

The best movie,I believe I ever saw~~ Blindside, They should make more movies like this!!

17 Re: Time travelers wife on Thu May 06, 2010 10:10 pm

runawayhorses

Owner
I'm going to look into downloading Blindside. I want to see this movie.

18 Re: Time travelers wife on Thu May 06, 2010 10:17 pm

runawayhorses

Owner
Its called "The Blind Side".

I found the download on itunes.

19 Re: Time travelers wife on Thu May 06, 2010 10:53 pm

runawayhorses

Owner
I'm downloading it right now. :) It has an extra footage clip (interviews I suspect) included with the download. Getting the entire movie now. I'll watch it on my big screen TV that is hooked up to my computer. Looking forward to it.

20 Re: Time travelers wife on Thu May 06, 2010 10:58 pm

gypsy

Sounds good ..Enjoy:)

21 Re: Time travelers wife on Fri May 07, 2010 12:19 am

runawayhorses

Owner
Well its completely downloaded now, I checked it and its in very high definition as I knew it would be. Most all computer downloaded movies from itunes and other creditable places are incredibly good quality, HD thru the roof. This will look and sound great, All I have to do now is watch it. I'll probably wait till tomorrow to do that. Your computer is the ultimate video player. You can't do better than a computer for video playback. You just have to set your PC up to your TV. Computers play any format, and you can upgrade video playing programs if need be. Computers have the highest definition than any DVD player can offer. Computers rule. lol

So I actually have 2 monitors hooked up to this computer, I have the regular monitor it came with which is a 19" flat wide screen, and I have what is called a "video splitter amplifier" that allows you to add another monitor, such as a TV. But your TV must have the plugins and capability to receive computer signals. It has to be a newer TV set basically. My TV has a "Computer" mode you switch to with the remote control. Its beautiful.

22 Re: Time travelers wife on Fri May 07, 2010 4:25 pm

rosco 357

Veteran
hey tyler let us know what u think of the movie, sandra bullock i think won best actress, but HURT LOCKER won, best movie, i have seen both and i like the blind side better,

23 Re: Time travelers wife on Fri May 07, 2010 11:15 pm

runawayhorses

Owner
rosco 357 wrote:hey tyler let us know what u think of the movie, sandra bullock i think won best actress, but HURT LOCKER won, best movie, i have seen both and i like the blind side better,
Just got done watching The Blind Side and it was very good. I actually had tears in my eyes several times during the movie. This is a keeper. Thanks.

24 Re: Time travelers wife on Sat May 08, 2010 12:53 am

rosco 357

Veteran
the tear thing me too, i actually liked it better the second time i watched it. some things i noticed, but they did say a true story but took some artistic liberties, which all true movies do, but on the air bag thing, i though 200 miles an hour , but i backed it up and its fast and u have to look close but he moved his arm over before he hit the truck, so that explains how he blocked the air bag.. if that part is true. he signed a 13.8 million buck contract with the baltimore ravins, and was picked 13 over all in the first round, just think if these ppl had not took him in , none of this would have happened to him, watching the movie and i have seen it several time, i knew the legal guardian thing, but missed that they actually adopted him,. and he is in their will now.. i read about him on Wikipedia, i did not understand the trading thing in the pro draft, but i read he and saw several places he went 13 th, in the draft,i thought it was 23rd..
i read in one place or on one utube his mother had died, and williams was his dads name, and his dad was murdered, most are on utubes, i guess they have alot since it was a movie, but i saw only one place that said his biological mother died, i dont know if that was true or not, in the movie u saw his dad dies, they did not say he was murdered,

25 Re: Time travelers wife on Sat May 08, 2010 1:25 am

gypsy

The actor they picked to play him is a very good one. I think Sandra Bullock,is the best actress in this era~~ I love her//

Also ,,it scares me! air bags,!!

as short as I am .if I had a major impact with another car, the air bags would probable kill me or disfigure me~

26 Re: Time travelers wife Today at 3:54 pm

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum