You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Orianthi on American Idol tonight.. on Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:24 pm

runawayhorses

Owner
Orianthi on American tonight..

Don't miss this folks, shes a great guitarist and you'll see her live. Will be great. Don't miss it!! :)

This will be great, I'm sure someone will upload the preformance to YouTube, so I'll post that too when it does.

Last edited by runawayhorses on Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:45 am; edited 1 time in total

2 Re: Orianthi on American Idol tonight.. on Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:55 pm

trryvill

wow she is very good //I must remember to watch tonight ....I have the american Idol site ..but not to impressed with there songs this year..But she can still rock hard on that guitar for sure..... cheers

3 Re: Orianthi on American Idol tonight.. on Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:13 pm

runawayhorses

Owner
Yeah, shes just a special guest performance for the show tonight as they often have sometimes, they bring in already established artist to entertain and inspire. Shes not one of the contestants. If she was she would no doubt win it. Watch how much more talented she is than the contestants, (singing too) its so obvious. In my opinion, the best musicans and singers don't come thru American Idol, but rather thru being discovered by agents in the music business.

Here's more:

http://runawayhorses.alldiscussion.net/music-f4/orianthi-new-star-one-of-my-favorite-artist-t5327.htm?highlight=orianthi

4 Re: Orianthi on American Idol tonight.. on Wed Mar 17, 2010 3:58 pm

rosco 357

Veteran
american idol usually pulls anything off utube, when they discover it, or they have in the past, so if they do have her performance, just did not know if u could do ur thing and save it to photobucket or another place, just wanted u to know american idol removed the vids i have embedded on utube, but sometimes it takes them a bit to do that, just a thought

5 Re: Orianthi on American Idol tonight.. on Wed Mar 17, 2010 4:12 pm

runawayhorses

Owner
Oh yeah don't worry I'm going to download it, and if I can upload to photobucket. As you know sometimes you can't upload certain videos to photobucket because of copyright restrictions, but I'll give it a shot. Either way I'm downloading it and will add it to my itunes player.

6 Re: Orianthi on American Idol tonight.. on Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:56 am

runawayhorses

Owner
Here it is, a really good performance, she showed them how its done:

Last edited by runawayhorses on Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:21 am; edited 1 time in total

7 Re: Orianthi on American Idol tonight.. on Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:53 pm

runawayhorses

Owner
Here is some highlights of last night show:

Adam Lambert was the shows mentor that night and helped all the contestants. He did a great job. In fact I think he would make a great replacement for Simon C when he leaves if Howard Stern doesn't want it. Adam handled himself very well. I wish I had better video footage of when he was helping the contestants, but this is all I could find from last nights show:

Adam Lambert Returns to 'Idol' for Elvis Week

8 Re: Orianthi on American Idol tonight.. on Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:41 pm

gypsy

Wow! there are some good talent i loved the girls and two of the guys~

9 Re: Orianthi on American Idol tonight.. on Wed May 26, 2010 8:58 pm

runawayhorses

Owner
Final tonight, I think the girl will win. I don't particularly like her but the crowd seems to. She too folksy for my tastes. I don't know what people see in her artistically.

I'll post the results after the show.

10 Re: Orianthi on American Idol tonight.. on Wed May 26, 2010 11:25 pm

runawayhorses

Owner
Lee DeWyze wins, and I'm glad. That dragged out folk sound Crystal gave was not appealing to me at all, I'm tired of that sound. I'm glad Lee won. He'll give us some good music.

Crystal would of only recorded songs that sounded like Janis Joplin. Bullshit like that. A total bore to me and bad singing and music arrangements.. I hate that style of music.

Look elsewhere for good music folks, American Idol isn't the place to find it.

11 Re: Orianthi on American Idol tonight.. on Thu May 27, 2010 10:42 am

runawayhorses

Owner
Here's a performance from last nights show with Orianthi on guitar

American Idol Finale Schools Out w/ Alice Cooper and Orianthi on guitar.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum