You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Brad Paisley & Avril Lavigne on Wed Dec 16, 2009 1:18 pm

runawayhorses

Owner
I'm a friend of Brad on MySpace and YouTube, I posted this on his MySpace page:

"Hey Brad, are you considering doing a Duet with Avril Lavigne? I seen the T-Mobile commercial when Avril is next to you and hands you the phone, I think you would be great together as a duet. Shes awesome as you know, and you both play telly guitars, and are both great song writers. I hope you do. The country music industry would love Avril I'm sure. She's obviously very popular in pop rock music and has had many number one songs on the billboard charts, but it would be great to see her expand into country too, she likes country music and would be a great duet for you. Shes beautiful and a great artist, I hope you consider it."

Last edited by runawayhorses on Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

2 Re: Brad Paisley & Avril Lavigne on Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:42 pm

runawayhorses

Owner
One thing I learned today when looking into Avril and Brad, is that Avril is a much bigger star than Brad is, I never realized that until I did some research. The differentiating factor in their popularity is, is that Avril has a bigger audience than Brad does, shes more "World Wide".

Just an observation. Brad would do himself good to do a duet with Avril, get in business with her in that respect.

Now make no mistake, Brad has plenty of success, but to get together with Avril would not only open Avril up to an expanded career in country music, as we've all seen other artist do the same, (i.e. Carrie Underwood). Getting together with Avril would actually help him as well. A great combination I think, two of my favorite artists doing a duet.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum