View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 No Direct post, just a listening on Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:37 am

gypsy

I love the song Gypsy Woman,an Don Williams puts on one good show~

2 Re: No Direct post, just a listening on Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:37 pm

rosco 357

Veteran
gypsy wrote:I love the song Gypsy Woman,an Don Williams puts on one good show~

i know its a late nite post, but why is this opinion in the news section, the most advanced it should be would be in the lounge, but better in the music section, forgive me im just confused, its not my sight so whatever ,, i just dont understand, lol, take care,

3 Re: No Direct post, just a listening on Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:42 pm

runawayhorses

Owner
I agree rosco, I just read this.

I'll move it, but first I'd like to hear Gypsy's explanation, then I'll move it to the music section, I guess..

The title makes no sense either "No Direct post, just a listening" thought I'd point that out that its not a post to attract anyone to read it. You have to put a good description of the subject in your title for cryin' out loud that's explanatory, there is no way to tell what this post could possibly be about. No clue. That's bad for search results on this forum as well.

Why Gypsy, why??

Put the main subject matter it the title.

But quite frankly, this post should be deleted, it said nothing.. You did not make any valuable or meaningful statements that would interest anyone. Come on now, you can see this logic can't you?

And putting it "In the News"???

4 Re: No Direct post, just a listening on Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:00 pm

gypsy

I was putting it in the news section because i thought that was where a person put the Don Williams video an then snickered, i may be wrong, if so forgive me~ it seems to me no one stays in category an the out of context subjects~

5 Re: No Direct post, just a listening on Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:08 pm

runawayhorses

Owner
gypsy wrote:I was putting it in the news section because i thought that was where a person put the Don Williams video an then snickered, i may be wrong, if so forgive me~ it seems to me no one stays in category an the out of context subjects~
Gypsy, you don't create new topics for that purpose, you didn't even have a video attached, it should have been in the lounge or music section with a actual video or something.

Don't go off on Moon again, hes doing fine, his posts are where they shoud be. All you need to do is focus on putting together a post that is interesting and make a special note to yourself, to add a good subject title. Try to add it in the right topic, or forum section. Its clear, you need to work on this.

6 Re: No Direct post, just a listening on Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:15 pm

gypsy

So all those posts on double quoting of Avril, an Don under my news topic of tax the rich is
all ok?? not out of context an of no news value?? but my post is questioned? ok!! beats me~! delete it all I say! I think its picky, but who am I?

7 Re: No Direct post, just a listening on Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:22 pm

runawayhorses

Owner
Its fine to change the subject and talk about anything you want in ANY topic, I have never made a stink of it to stay on topic in anything. The fact is I don't care if subjects go off topic. I don't. I have never made it a rule to stay on topic, ever.

All I asked you to do was to stay away from Moon.

Then you create a meaningless topic in the news section in an attempt to respond to Moon. Doesn't work that way. Think about it. New topics are just that, new topics. You missed your chance to respond to Moon because your not allowed to do it until I say you can, period., that means creating new topics too that are clearly in direct proportion to Moon. You want to reply to his posts my creating "New Topics"? Not a good idea.

8 Re: No Direct post, just a listening on Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:28 pm

gypsy

then he shouldn't be able to quote me if i am being ignored, it works both ways, do you see what i mean, what value did the don williams video have to do with anything? or Arvils pics.. it seems to me the picking is at me~

9 Re: No Direct post, just a listening on Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:34 pm

runawayhorses

Owner
Moon posted (quoted) a video and pics in a topic that wasn't music related, so what?

I do understand however that Moon did reply (quoted) your post. So I guess you can reply to him now since he must have taken you off ignore. I give you that. But don't create new topics to reply to him if he puts you back on ignore. But since he DID quote one of your posts, we must assume you are off his ignore list. You are free to reply to his posts with that understood.

I stand corrected.

Last edited by runawayhorses on Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

10 Re: No Direct post, just a listening on Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:51 pm

gypsy

Thank you Tyler,I don't particularly care to talk to him at all, I will not go into detail,s to why..but he did quote me~ I appreciate you understanding my thought, forgive me, if I got snotty~
It is a relaxed atmosphere here, an most of us freely do our on thing~ delete my don williams topic

11 Re: No Direct post, just a listening on Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:43 pm

Hmmm. In an effort to demonstrate I could triple quote, I chose 3 posts at random,one of which was a Don Williams post by "gypsy". The content of the 3 posts was totally irrelevant to the subject at hand. The "snicker" was a smart-ass addendum related to Tyler's "beginners" comment, since I am certainly a beginner. I certainly DO HAVE GYPSY on ignore,and there she will remain regardless. I do (did),however,open and view ALL music video content since music videos speak for themselves. This kinda crap we are reading now is the result of the silly pettiness I was hoping to avoid by putting "gypsy" on ignore. I apologize to all and will henceforward pretend "gypsy" simply does not exist and will not open,read,quote,or refer to her posts of any kind under any circumstances, EVER. She can comment all she wants to on my posts,I don't give a fuck.Sheeesh.

12 Re: No Direct post, just a listening on Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:23 pm

PS: Music videos show up on the list whether or not one may have the poster on "Ignore". I will just avoid listening to any music videos by a "certain person" since that is not safe anymore.

13 Re: No Direct post, just a listening on Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:26 pm

runawayhorses

Owner
Well, without getting into too much detail in an attempt to keep this short and sweet, I'll ask Gypsy here and now to refrain from replying to your posts. I think its best she not do that.

I agree, this silly pettiness can get irritating. and you wonder why I need a drink..

Gypsy, just stay out of Moons way, I think would be in the best interest for all concerned.

On another note, do me a personal favor, post a recipe on fried chicken cooked in an electric skillet, seriously, I'm buying a new electric skillet this week and I'm just curious of some good fried chicken recipes. I have my own recipe I do but want some ideas. I know its not complicated, but I love to cook fried chicken, is my single most favorite thing to make.

I'm not being cute or funny, not extensionally, I really want to have some new ideas on cooking FC.

14 Re: No Direct post, just a listening on Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:25 pm

gypsy

No problem on staying out of you know who's way.as far as pettiness,I think of others that way also.. the problem could have been avoided by not starting the pettiness, just
my opinion~ my saying is> what is fair for the goose is fair for the gander
Fried chicken in an electric skillet? ok

15 Re: No Direct post, just a listening on Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:29 pm

gypsy

Tyler do you like your chicken crispy?

16 Re: No Direct post, just a listening on Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:31 pm

runawayhorses

Owner
gypsy wrote:No problem on staying out of you know who's way.as far as pettiness,I think of others that way also.. the problem could have been avoided by not starting the pettiness, just
my opinion~ my saying is> what is fair for the goose is fair for the gander
Fried chicken in an electric skillet? ok

Ok Thanks.

17 Re: No Direct post, just a listening on Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:34 pm

runawayhorses

Owner
gypsy wrote:Tyler do you like your chicken crispy?
Yes I sure do. To give an example of the texture I like, I love KFC original. Not too crispy, just tasty but still crispy. But not overly crispy.. lol

Thanks. :)

18 Re: No Direct post, just a listening on Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:44 pm

gypsy

okey dokey it is on its way Very Happy

19 Re: No Direct post, just a listening on Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:54 pm

runawayhorses

Owner
gypsy wrote:okey dokey it is on its way Very Happy
Thanks, that's very sweet. I appreciate it.

20 Re: No Direct post, just a listening on Wed Dec 02, 2009 1:54 am

SSC

Admin
I might as well add my 2cents in here , I'm sure all know I too have Gypsy on ignore, and must admit i am totally enjoying the clutterless topics.

21 Re: No Direct post, just a listening on Wed Dec 02, 2009 2:16 am

gypsy

Iwould also like to add that I have been ignoring ssc for months, an I am now ignoring you know who

22 Re: No Direct post, just a listening on Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:55 am

SSC

Admin

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum