You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 The Ignorance of Americans on Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:45 pm

SSC


Admin
What a shame some are so taken by headlines here and there they haven't the common thinking to sort out the truth. Reading everything in print as gospel. To be taken in by biased thoughts, duped into believing idiotic theories. Has this country sank that low. There are millions of OPINIONS out there most written by radical left or right. To be drawn up and consumed by these trash posts is laughable to say the least.
We hate Bush..We hate Obama...We hate Pelosi..We hate Reed..We hate the Democrats..We hate the Republicans..We hate the Health Care Bill..We hate the DRAMA..When is it time to embrace this country and help it heal ??

2 Re: The Ignorance of Americans on Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:25 pm

runawayhorses


Owner
I think the time is here and now, and some people believe that's happening right now as we speak with Obama's healthcare plan. Some think its part of the healing process. I think more than just healthcare needs to be addressed right now to get the full magnitude of the actual healing process. Quite frankly, we are in a different world now where only money matters, only money can solve your problems. With an economy collapsing all around us its only logical to conclude money is of the upmost importance in most peoples lives, hence the "embrace this country" as we would like to see ain't gonna happen if people ain't got no money. Money talks, bullshit walks. Seems like I heard that somewhere.

I think this country will survive with a long battle with rebuilding the economy, and it will eventually prevail. It will take a long time. The economy should be our main focus right now, money, money, money, and national security of course, period.

3 Re: The Ignorance of Americans on Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:49 pm

gypsy


Moderator
runawayhorses wrote:I think the time is here and now, and some people believe that's happening right now as we speak with Obama's healthcare plan. Some think its part of the healing process. I think more than just healthcare needs to be addressed right now to get the full magnitude of the actual healing process. Quite frankly, we are in a different world now where only money matters, only money can solve your problems. With an economy collapsing all around us its only logical to conclude money is of the upmost importance in most peoples lives, hence the "embrace this country" as we would like to see ain't gonna happen if people ain't got no money. Money talks, bullshit walks. Seems like I heard that somewhere.

I think this country will survive with a long battle with rebuilding the economy, and it will eventually prevail. It will take a long time. The economy should be our main focus right now, money, money, money, and national security of course, period.
I totally agree Tyler.
it took a a while for this country to get in this shape(eight years) it will take awhile to get us out~and booming again..
I think another old adage is it takes money to make money..

4 Re: The Ignorance of Americans on Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:20 pm

Guest


Guest
What specific malady or maladies do you suggest need "healing"?

5 Re: The Ignorance of Americans on Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:25 pm

runawayhorses


Owner
meemoon wrote:What specific malady or maladies do you suggest need "healing"?
If you're asking me I have no freakin' idea, I don't do politics and I'm certainly not in a position to tell you anything about it. Your way over me in that department. All I can offer is hollow ideas and opinions, completely without facts.

I just throw my -0 cents in sometimes.

6 Re: The Ignorance of Americans on Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:35 pm

Guest


Guest
runawayhorses wrote:
meemoon wrote:What specific malady or maladies do you suggest need "healing"?
If you're asking me I have no freakin' idea, I don't do politics and I'm certainly not in a position to tell you anything about it. Your way over me in that department. All I can offer is hollow ideas and opinions, completely without facts.

I just throw my -0 cents in sometimes.
Actually, I was directing my question to SSC.

7 Re: The Ignorance of Americans on Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:38 pm

runawayhorses


Owner
Oh OK... I'll butt out now... gone...

8 Re: The Ignorance of Americans on Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:59 pm

SSC


Admin
My point was we as a country need to get our act together, NOT CONTINUE TO BLAME BUSH. This type of ignorant irresponsible action is just part of the problems to solve. People stuck in the past will never move forward, they carry a blind eye and a deft ear and no hope...
Moon in my opinion , health care, wall street, military strength, welfare lines, unemployment, corruption in state and fed. government, gross over spending the list goes on and on, what is there in the US that doesn't need fixing. Changing administrations has only increased debt, discord and distrust.A new person is at the helm now not much has been shown in 11 months , can this be what we are to expect in the next three ? Debt enough to smother coming generations, health care reform as it is presented now will never help anyone, to do this the hidden taxes, altered medical care and lies compacted by more lies must be brought to the open. We have a right to know who is playing god with our future.

9 Re: The Ignorance of Americans on Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:59 am

Guest


Guest
SSC wrote:My point was we as a country need to get our act together, NOT CONTINUE TO BLAME BUSH. This type of ignorant irresponsible action is just part of the problems to solve. People stuck in the past will never move forward, they carry a blind eye and a deft ear and no hope...
Moon in my opinion , health care, wall street, military strength, welfare lines, unemployment, corruption in state and fed. government, gross over spending the list goes on and on, what is there in the US that doesn't need fixing. Changing administrations has only increased debt, discord and distrust.A new person is at the helm now not much has been shown in 11 months , can this be what we are to expect in the next three ? Debt enough to smother coming generations, health care reform as it is presented now will never help anyone, to do this the hidden taxes, altered medical care and lies compacted by more lies must be brought to the open. We have a right to know who is playing god with our future.
I agree with everything you have posted here. The term "healing: had me puzzled. I think we as a nation have wallowed a bit in luxury. I know,I know, saying "thangs was differnt when I was a kid" gets booed but things are VERY different now. As for the constant references to George Bush, that will continue. Try and take some comfort that this excuse is the pablum of the infantile, weak, and ignorant. Just take a good look at those who are saying it the most.

10 Re: The Ignorance of Americans on Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:53 pm

SSC


Admin
I agree Moon we had gotten comfortable, before Obama I had a great job , pay scale off the charts and job security as there are always natural disasters. That has all changed, my boss closed his business laid off 150 permanent and 200 part time workers .Obama has crippled our work force..
You are right about the anti- Bush wimps always crying, pointing fingers and babbling incomprehensible syllabols...After 11 months seems they would get the picture it is Obama's watch now..his wars, his debt..his screw-ups...But that takes comprehension and intelligence both are obviously lacking in these types..

11 Re: The Ignorance of Americans Today at 9:14 am

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum