rosco 357 wrote:yep i dated palin she aint bad, lmao
Yeah, I had DeMint too. Nice ass.

27 Re: Palin's Red Menace on Fri Nov 06, 2009 2:12 pm

runawayhorses

Owner
meemoon wrote:
Jim DeMint?? The U.S. Senator from South Carolina??

28 Re: Palin's Red Menace on Fri Nov 06, 2009 2:27 pm

runawayhorses wrote:
meemoon wrote:
Jim DeMint?? The U.S. Senator from South Carolina??
Yep. He was running for comptroller. I was resident manager at a large apartment building and he knocked on my door and asked me if it would be OK to knock on doors and solicit votes. As always, he was hit with a cloud of pot smoke like anyone who appeared at my door, but he didn't say anything. Good man. He'll go far if he can avoid the predeliction of SC politicians to get their "thingys" caught in the wrong orifice.

29 Re: Palin's Red Menace on Fri Nov 06, 2009 3:04 pm

runawayhorses

Owner
Oh OK, Well, I had no idea you were a homosexual, (or go both ways..whichever) with all your titty pics of chicks I just assumed you were straight. Please accept my opoligies for making sexual slurs in other posts, I'll re-frame from doing that from this point on. No disrespect was intended to you.

Tyler

30 Re: Palin's Red Menace on Fri Nov 06, 2009 3:09 pm

runawayhorses wrote:Oh OK, Well, I had no idea you were a homosexual, (or go both ways..whichever) with all your titty pics of chicks I just assumed you were straight. Please accept my opoligies for making sexual slurs in other posts, I'll re-frame from doing that from this point on. No disrespect was intended.

Tyler
I hate to disappoint your sexual fantacies, but I am straight. Perhaps Roscoe.........

31 Re: Palin's Red Menace on Fri Nov 06, 2009 3:11 pm

runawayhorses

Owner
meemoon wrote:
runawayhorses wrote:Oh OK, Well, I had no idea you were a homosexual, (or go both ways..whichever) with all your titty pics of chicks I just assumed you were straight. Please accept my opoligies for making sexual slurs in other posts, I'll re-frame from doing that from this point on. No disrespect was intended.

Tyler
I hate to disappoint your sexual fantacies, but I am straight. Perhaps Roscoe.........

Not disappointing me at all, in fact I'm relieved your straight.

I'm straight, I thought YOU were the homosexual, I guess your not then, whatever, makes no difference to me really. This is all online friendships and sexual preferences are irrelevant to me.

32 Re: Palin's Red Menace on Fri Nov 06, 2009 3:38 pm

runawayhorses wrote:
meemoon wrote:

Tyler

Not disappointing me at all, in fact I'm relieved your straight.

I'm straight, I thought YOU were the homosexual, I guess your not then, whatever, makes no difference to me really. This is all online friendships and sexual preferences are irrelevant to me.
OOOOh, stop it you beast, you're hurting my wrist.

33 Re: Palin's Red Menace on Fri Nov 06, 2009 3:40 pm

runawayhorses

Owner
lol!

34 Re: Palin's Red Menace Today at 6:10 pm

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum