You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 anyone interested on PBS FRONTLINE TONIGHT on Tue Oct 13, 2009 9:32 pm

rosco 357


Veteran
on Frontline at 9 central time,,that means tyler has to stay up till 11 till its over on eastern time, lol for an hour a documentary on Afghanistan. about whats going on now i think its titled obamas war, i may watch or atleast record,it, i have not studied up on what going on and i like frontline and i like nova also, take care,

gypsy


Moderator
That sounds like a good instructive point. where is this/station showing it?

Guest


Guest
rosco 357 wrote:on Frontline at 9 central time,,that means tyler has to stay up till 11 till its over on eastern time, lol for an hour a documentary on Afghanistan. about whats going on now i think its titled obamas war, i may watch or atleast record,it, i have not studied up on what going on and i like frontline and i like nova also, take care,
I like Frontline too nd have this TVOed. This show and "Nature" show how good PBS can be. Believe it or not,I actually have sent them two $20 phone-in donations in the past.

rosco 357


Veteran
gypsy wrote:That sounds like a good instructive point. where is this/station showing it?

gyp PBS is what we use to call the educational channel, mine is on channel 4 .. what i do is since i have cable , that is my home page, so i click foxfire icon and it goes to charter cable, i have to trick them and tell them im not a member or they want my email to get in, so i tell them im not a member, then type in my zip then where in town my cable comes from in a drop down, and it brings up all the shows, and has search places for show, and u can forward in time all the show that are on, but u know what PBS is,

5 Re: anyone interested on PBS FRONTLINE TONIGHT on Tue Oct 13, 2009 10:00 pm

gypsy


Moderator
yes I know pbs LOL I watch a lot of art/music stuff there~ Thanks Rosco..

6 Re: anyone interested on PBS FRONTLINE TONIGHT on Tue Oct 13, 2009 10:50 pm

Guest


Guest
rosco 357 wrote:
gypsy wrote:That sounds like a good instructive point. where is this/station showing it?

gyp PBS is what we use to call the educational channel, mine is on channel 4 .. what i do is since i have cable , that is my home page, so i click foxfire icon and it goes to charter cable, i have to trick them and tell them im not a member or they want my email to get in, so i tell them im not a member, then type in my zip then where in town my cable comes from in a drop down, and it brings up all the shows, and has search places for show, and u can forward in time all the show that are on, but u know what PBS is,
What? Why all this? PBS is just another channel on my list and I've never lived in a place that didn't have it. I missed something here.

7 Re: anyone interested on PBS FRONTLINE TONIGHT on Tue Oct 13, 2009 11:02 pm

rosco 357


Veteran
oh marc, gyp was temporarily confused what PBS was, i just explained how i find online my tv line up for the nite, actually that is where i was looking for good shows tonight to watch when i saw it, it shows the shows and how long they are, if u click them it then explains more about the show, she asked then said she knew, lol

8 Re: anyone interested on PBS FRONTLINE TONIGHT on Tue Oct 13, 2009 11:06 pm

gypsy


Moderator
no Rosco, I am never confused,or forgetful.I knew what pbs is ,had been awhile since I watched it. now your putting words for me? lol!

9 Re: anyone interested on PBS FRONTLINE TONIGHT on Tue Oct 13, 2009 11:28 pm

rosco 357


Veteran
gypsy wrote:That sounds like a good instructive point. where is this/station showing it?

well if u know it all then why in the hell did u post this, i read it and spent time trying to help you, then all of a sudden u know all about it, when u posted this i had already said it was on PBS . what did u do go ask Jerry? these are ur words my dear, not mine, the ones up there in blue ,, duhh,,

10 Re: anyone interested on PBS FRONTLINE TONIGHT on Tue Oct 13, 2009 11:35 pm

gypsy


Moderator
I waS TRYING TO DETERMINE WHAT CHANNEL?? jERRY IS GETTING WELL~ i AM NOT A TV PERSON was trying to locate~~

11 Re: anyone interested on PBS FRONTLINE TONIGHT on Tue Oct 13, 2009 11:52 pm

SSC


Admin
Funny Shit...poor Rosco

12 Re: anyone interested on PBS FRONTLINE TONIGHT on Tue Oct 13, 2009 11:56 pm

gypsy


Moderator
so does this reply (ssc) determine ignore

13 Re: anyone interested on PBS FRONTLINE TONIGHT on Wed Oct 14, 2009 12:09 am

rosco 357


Veteran
gypsy wrote:I waS TRYING TO DETERMINE WHAT CHANNEL?? jERRY IS GETTING WELL~ i AM NOT A TV PERSON was trying to locate~~

why then were u asking me or us what channel number the show was on , u think we keep up with kentucky tv channel numbers? i tryed to help, i explained to go to ur cable isp, page that it would be there, but i learned a lesson, i will not try to help again, even jerry sick is way ahead of u,, i bet he could have told u the channel number, i had already told u PBS< shit, if u dont watch out jerry will put u on ignore, lmao,,

14 Re: anyone interested on PBS FRONTLINE TONIGHT on Wed Oct 14, 2009 12:14 am

gypsy


Moderator
nope//was just trying for info/because I watched PBS long ago,now we are on telephone
where we have phone/tv/computer //Chill Rosco,was trying to determine the channel?jeeze haha Jerry never puts me on ignore, getting personal there DUDE!! lol!

15 Re: anyone interested on PBS FRONTLINE TONIGHT on Wed Oct 14, 2009 12:22 am

gypsy


Moderator
wasn't asking us/who is us? you posted the pbs i was asking you? partly for convo/partly because of our service change here,thanks for the uhhh !!help

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum