You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1 Another video using kids for health care.. on Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:59 pm

SSC

Admin

This is in Atlanta at Ron Clark Academy a private school...
How low will this society go ?

runawayhorses

Owner
lmao, rosco should like that video, just his style of music..lol
I know he fancy's black rap music, especially if they have baggy pants, but he'll like this too..

gypsy

well free speech, I would say

Idolatrous propaganda. Makes me wanna puke. Now CNN can join the ranks of the totally discredited news organizations. It is amazing the contrast between what the American people are saying in every poll and what the Obama worshipers are saying to each other.

runawayhorses

Owner
LMAO Moon, I totally agree, its makes me wanna puke too. Fucking pathetic really. So predictable and expected in todays world. You just knew this was going to happen. A group of kids that don't know what they are talking about or what they think take a political position and sing and dance to it. Laughable really.

I'm so sick of that crap...

If you want to be a performer or singer (entertainment business), write your own freakin music and lyrics and quit feeding off of the "popular agenda" pretending to be politically smart, quit taking a political stance when you don't know anything about the subject. You know nothing, you're not in politics, you're in music, stick to you strengths and quit pretending to know anything about the world, you silly kids..

lol

I had to edit this a few times to say all I wanted to say.

Ok, I'm done.

6 Re: Another video using kids for health care.. on Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:18 pm

SSC

Admin
Moon and Tyler I agree with both of you, using kids to exploit political views is totally ridiculous..Since when was the Democratic party as desperate to sell their bill of goods as they are now. CNN should know better than to run the travesty of using children...Morals on the Dem. side are going to an all time low..Truely a shame , but not unexpected.

7 Re: Another video using kids for health care.. on Fri Oct 09, 2009 12:54 pm

runawayhorses

Owner
SSC wrote:Moon and Tyler I agree with both of you, using kids to exploit political views is totally ridiculous..Since when was the Democratic party as desperate to sell their bill of goods as they are now. CNN should know better than to run the travesty of using children...Morals on the Dem. side are going to an all time low..Truely a shame , but not unexpected.
I think CNN was just reporting the news as it happens, I put no fault on them. However, I don't like kids being used as political tools to gain ones confidence (support) in a political driven issue.

Thats wrong, and I'm sick of it.

I see car ads on TV all the time with some guy trying to sell you a car, and they put their children in it to show they are honest upstanding family men you can trust. Laughable really. Its nothing more than whoring your children to turn a buck. Like I said, I'm sick of that mentality.

SSC

Admin
Tyler you are right after listening to CNN's response to the video they seemed to be just as appalled about it..

SSC wrote:Tyler you are right after listening to CNN's response to the video they seemed to be just as appalled about it..
????? I'm lost here. Somebody straighten me out. The vid shows little black kids singing praises to Obama on a CNN logo. If CNN objects to the video, why didn't they insist that the vid be withdrawn? They own the logo and can legally do so.

10 Re: Another video using kids for health care.. on Fri Oct 09, 2009 1:41 pm

runawayhorses

Owner
meemoon wrote:
SSC wrote:Tyler you are right after listening to CNN's response to the video they seemed to be just as appalled about it..
????? I'm lost here. Somebody straighten me out. The vid shows little black kids singing praises to Obama on a CNN logo. If CNN objects to the video, why didn't they insist that the vid be withdrawn? They own the logo and can legally do so.
Because there job is to report the news, not make a political or biased stances.

11 Re: Another video using kids for health care.. on Fri Oct 09, 2009 2:05 pm

runawayhorses wrote:
meemoon wrote:
Because there job is to report the news, not make a political or biased stances.
Please don't talk down to me. I know damn well what CNN's stance as a news arganiozation SHOULD be. Showing kids singing a political mantra on the CNN logo is not showing bias? Really? Like I said, CNN showed support for the message by allowing the video to be shown using their logo.

12 Re: Another video using kids for health care.. on Fri Oct 09, 2009 2:12 pm

runawayhorses

Owner
I think you're putting 2 and 2 together and coming up with 5.

CNN providing a stage is just that, providing a venue so they can do the show (preform) It doesn't mean the entire network supports it. They are reporting and showing the NEWS.

I wasn't talking down to you, that wasn't my intention, nor do I think I did that.

13 Re: Another video using kids for health care.. on Fri Oct 09, 2009 2:24 pm

gypsy

My View> I think that we should not assume that Obama or the Democratic party are behind this video, seem the school an the news station are responsible~ .
sometimes schools do put on skits an other things that refer to politics/leaders~
I don't like children being used for gain on anything~ .I don't think the White house has backed this or encouraged it,I do think this type of thing has been going on long before Obama became president.
a lot of people are just picking at this.
I also think this hurts Obamas cause, more than help it. with his caring and regard of Children he would not support this type of thing..

14 Re: Another video using kids for health care.. on Fri Oct 09, 2009 2:52 pm

"CNN providing a stage is just that, providing a venue so they can do the show (preform) It doesn't mean the entire network supports it. They are reporting and showing the NEWS." /// Providing a stage for a performance lends support. Why didn't they tape the show at the school if it was just "news"? It was staged at CNN as a CNN event,obviously.What should the response be if FOX made a tape of school kids singing, in their studio in front of the FOX logo, about how GW did Jesus's work while he was preslident? Would that be "news"? Of course not and the other media would STILL be howling at the top of their lungs.

"I wasn't talking down to you, that wasn't my intention, nor do I think I did that." /// Stating the basic and obvious tenets of ANY news org. implies I didn't know what they are. I can assure you, I do. And I know the difference between a staged performance and a random news event at a school.

15 Re: Another video using kids for health care.. on Fri Oct 09, 2009 3:04 pm

runawayhorses

Owner
I think CNN found a good outlet (in a business sense) to get some publicity for their network. I don't believe they are trying to push their own personal agenda or beliefs, (too many people holding stocks in the company with different opinions to do that) I think they want ratings, and found out they could sponsor themselves with that venue, that only means they are a working News Network, nothing more. If you want to take it out of context and think they support everything they air, thats your right. I don't think so.

16 Re: Another video using kids for health care.. on Fri Oct 09, 2009 3:08 pm

gypsy

runawayhorses wrote:I think CNN found a good outlet (in a business sense) to get some publicity for their network. I don't believe they are trying to push their own personal agenda or beliefs, (too many people holding stocks in the company with different opinions to do that) I think they want ratings, and found out they could sponsor themselves with that venue, that only means they are a working News Network, nothing more. If you want to take it out of context and think they support everything they air, thats your right. I don't think so.
I agree Tyler. on upping their ratings.
All the networks do it, especially Fox, I hate to see our news source echo that philosophy

17 Re: Another video using kids for health care.. on Fri Oct 09, 2009 3:24 pm

SSC

Admin
I understand this was filmed in a CNN studio, they are not totally in support of this according to later commentary.Fox also covered this story, but were open to the reasons behind it.
The whole thing smells of a Democratic misuse of children once again...

18 Re: Another video using kids for health care.. on Fri Oct 09, 2009 3:35 pm

gypsy

I disagree, with the democrats behind this, that is how myths,rumor ,an fears are spread. the Republicans are good at that~ that comment was an assumption ,right SSC?
also republicans have used children also ,I can find these, but I will let the ones who differ find it ~

19 Re: Another video using kids for health care.. on Fri Oct 09, 2009 5:06 pm

"If you want to take it out of context and think they support everything they air, thats your right. I don't think so." /// Oh no. I respect CNN and watch HLN. But I think it was NOT a raw news event but staged and inappropriate. As I suggested, if FOX had done this,the other majors would have raised holy hell. Frankly, the lyrics were so dumb and clumsily timed, I doubt anyone was impressed.

20 Re: Another video using kids for health care.. on Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:05 pm

rosco 357

Veteran
runawayhorses wrote:lmao, rosco should like that video, just his style of music..lol
I know he fancy's black rap music, especially if they have baggy pants, but he'll like this too..

well it is a private school so i have no problem , hey atleast these kids have rhythm lol..actually they did a good job,i know u were teasing about rap but actually this was kinda half rap half singing, i actually enjoyed it , i like uniforms, my grandaughter wears them to the private school she goes to, my daughter is one mile to the right of marc, lol, she was going to send a note to our public school my grandson goes to not let him watch the obama speach to the children,but the school did not show it,(hey i live in bama LOl) which one article posted amounted about to nancy reagan saying " say no to drugs" take care,
ps NOW if they had done it motown style it would have been better, like do it "the 4 tops" or temptations, style, lol
ps:for some reason im laughing thinking about them having on dark glasses doing it stevie wonder, style, moving head side to side grinning

21 Re: Another video using kids for health care.. on Fri Oct 09, 2009 7:02 pm

SSC

Admin
What would be the ultimate reason to broadcast this song ? It is painfully drawn on racial lines, the kids at least are old enough to understand and not kindergarden children . I just feel it is done in poor choice, save that kind of song for the street corners. Public or private it is still political views being forced on children.

22 Re: Another video using kids for health care.. on Fri Oct 09, 2009 7:19 pm

I really don't fear this or think it will lead to worse. It's purely a "cult of personality" phenom and is only indulged in by children, the mentally challenged, and Democrats.

23 Re: Another video using kids for health care.. on Fri Oct 09, 2009 8:55 pm

gypsy

rosco 357 wrote:
runawayhorses wrote:lmao, rosco should like that video, just his style of music..lol

well it is a private school so i have no problem , hey atleast these kids have rhythm lol..actually they did a good job,i know u were teasing about rap but actually this was kinda half rap half singing, i actually enjoyed it , i like uniforms, my grandaughter wears them to the private school she goes to, my daughter is one mile to the right of marc, lol, she was going to send a note to our public school my grandson goes to not let him watch the obama speach to the children,but the school did not show it,(hey i live in bama LOl) which one article posted amounted about to nancy reagan saying " say no to drugs" take care,
ps NOW if they had done it motown style it would have been better, like do it "the 4 tops" or temptations, style, lol
ps:for some reason im laughing thinking about them having on dark glasses doing it stevie wonder, style, moving head side to side grinning

I like this post Rosco I don't see any problem with it, unless it was used to promote/ political partyDem/repubs on any agenda to promote them selves.. republicans have done it also`

24 Re: Another video using kids for health care.. on Fri Oct 09, 2009 9:22 pm

SSC

Admin
meemoon wrote:I really don't fear this or think it will lead to worse. It's purely a "cult of personality" phenom and is only indulged in by children, the mentally challenged, and Democrats.

Right again Moon, it is obviously a put on pushed by the desperate Dems...Truly sick-sick-sick....Exploiting children for the Democratic party to push their albatros...Where are the morals of this party???

25 Re: Another video using kids for health care.. on Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:21 pm

rosco 357

Veteran
well first let me say, i imagine this being a private school they can push any agenda they want,,but this is not totally the case. if u watch the whole video, and not the edited version that first was shown, and i would imagine most the parents were behind the cameras, notice when they talked to the children they interviewed 3 i think and one child was for keeping private healthcare as is.. the little guy, they preformed at obamas inauguration so they are a well know atlanta school. i believe is stated they had, been on oprah possibly after the inauguration but dont know what they did there ... i would imagine it being a private school in atlanta and cnn being in atlanta, would play a part, but getting the opinions of the students and some for keeping private insurance,made it alot more balanced than say hannity or beck.. if u watch the whole non edited video...it give opinions on both sides. i think its mainly a pride of an atlanta school where cnn is located, and i know cnn has tours of their place there, ,, ,,,here is the non edited version,watch it all.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum