You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

SSC

Admin
You are wrong Gyp. Bring on the facts to prove your assessment and I will concede.

gypsy

SSC you bring them on, but I won't concede if Fox is involved,..

that is one trash station.. I won't go into detail again,I will not continue to argue,you will not support or grasp the health care reform because it is Obama/dems trying to improve our nation..I have put it all here a while back~ our country needs health care,I don't.but i support it,an hope it passes.. anything is better than what we (country)have now//
I am smart an compassionate enough to know people are hurting, the wealthy have over taken this country, the middle class,an poor are hurting. Change, is coming for the better//

SSC

Admin
I am not taking the time to dig figures, it has been all over CNN, which is what I am listening to as they quote the figures.
If your Medicare and Humana coverage are to your liking enjoy them now, with the bills that have been introduced they will be history as will your low co-pay and you already know there is no cost of living on SS in Jan.
You keep listening to the Dem. news reports and they will roll you under the bus for sure. There are 2 sides be heard but you have to be open minded enough to absorb both sides.

gypsy

well SSC I am listening also..
I have found nothing to support your theory, or heard anything to support it~I guess we just wait an see,whatever we believe,or think we know doesn't matter nor will it change anything, we are not experts~something needs passed ,an it will be..

SSC

Admin
I have never not agreed that a health care plan is not needed, but we need one affordable, one that will not burden future generations with monstrous debt which will no doubt end up in taxes , there is no way around that with the bills on the table now. Universal equal care from bottom to top, omitting illegals, if you have financial strength then pay part of your cost, there should be no free rides.I agree on pre-existing that should be covered but that alone will break the system. The age of baby boomers has come to the majority have health issues and require extended care. A guarantee there will be NO line drawn on the limits of extended care, as Obama said would have to be put into place. Affordable meds or a Gov. run pharmacy where all drugs are equally priced.
I don't know about other states but Louisiana has Charity Hospitals and University Hospitals, these operate either on a free scale or a sliding scale assuring all who need medical treatment including extended care receive it, from beginning to end.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum