You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

SSC


Admin
Patrick Swayze Releases Photo to Correct Death Rumors
Friday , May 22, 2009

AP
FoxNews

Patrick Swayze has released a photo of him and his wife to correct false rumors that he passed away this week.

The photo of the ailing star, who suffers from pancreatic cancer, shows him visibly thinner but smiling on his New Mexico ranch with wife Lisa Niemi and their dogs Lucas and Kumasai.

According to a report in the U.K’s Daily Mail, the photo was released in response to a Florida radio station’s claim that the actor was dead.

"This is to confirm that Patrick Swayze did not pass away this morning contrary to severely reckless reports stemming from a radio station in Jacksonville, Florida," the actor's rep said in a statement.


"Patrick Swayze is alive, well and is enjoying his life and he continues to respond to treatment."

Swayze, 56, has been praised for his strength and determination in the battle against the deadly form of cancer, which was discovered after his doctors found a malignant tumor in his midsection and a small mass on his liver. Soon after, he was diagnosed with Stage 4 cancer. In it’s advanced stages, pancreatic cancer can prove fatal in a matter of months, but the star has responded well to treatment.

His recovery has been described as miraculous, although he referred to his battle as “hell on wheels.”

In an interview with Barbara Walters earlier this year, Swayze admitted to being scared and asking “why me?”

Still, he completed his work on the critically acclaimed television series “The Beast,” all without painkillers, and proclaimed that “there’s more” he wants to do

Throughout his treatment, the “Ghost” star has corrected several rumors about his death, slamming tabloids for reporting “inaccurate” details about his condition.

gypsy


Moderator
OMG,,I am so glad! goes to show, wrong reporting does happen//

Guest


Guest
Uh...Friday, May 22,2009?

gypsy


Moderator
DUH ok we are way behind//But my prayers//as with some have requested,we pray he fight this
Crap!!

gypsy


Moderator
Prayer Requests are good moon!aren't they

rosco 357


Veteran
meemoon wrote:Uh...Friday, May 22,2009?

i was about to post that marc, i knew he died, so the first thing i looked for was the date, but was glad it got explained to gyspy who bought the whole package as usual.., lol

gypsy


Moderator
haha I did think it was true, I didn't even look at the date~ I am gullible what I can't figure out is why the article was put here.

rosco 357


Veteran
gypsy wrote:DUH ok we are way behind//But my prayers//as with some have requested,we pray he fight this
Crap!!

if im wrong correct me, the DUH part i understand, , the beind part i understand.,the my prayers I understand as long as the prayer are for his family, he no longer needs them as are they not relevant for him, ," the pray he fights this" i DONT understand , if u are referring to patrick he cant fight he is dead, like in door nail, at 2 am gypsy u need to really just call off the post and even sooner,, lmao, correct me if im wrong or u left something out to make it more in context,but i think we all understand what causes this.. somewhere Rod Sterling is laughing,

gypsy


Moderator
rosco 357 wrote:
gypsy wrote:DUH ok we are way behind//But my prayers//as with some have requested,we pray he fight this
Crap!!

if im wrong correct me, the DUH part i understand, , the beind part i understand.,the my prayers I understand as long as the prayer are for his family, he no longer needs them as are they not relevant for him, ," the pray he fights this" i DONT understand , if u are referring to patrick he cant fight he is dead, like in door nail, at 2 am gypsy u need to really just call off the post and even sooner,, lmao, correct me if im wrong or u left something out to make it more in context,but i think we all understand what causes this.. somewhere Rod Sterling is laughing,
well Rosco at the time i made this post i still thought Patrick was alive an the report of him dying,was false.. that is why i said i hope he beats this.. I haD already submitted the post when i realized my mistake
what do you mean on we all know what causes this? !: what??

SSC


Admin
This may be my fault I saw when this article came off the AP wire last night and I posted it not even looking at the date. Sorry !!

gypsy


Moderator
Hi SSC.that is ok I didn't even think to look closer,I was so excited that it may have been untrue on his death. I was up very late last night when i read this death in the family has been a flash back of my moms death.. so that may be why i didn't notice the article to close.

rosco 357


Veteran
SSC wrote:This may be my fault I saw when this article came off the AP wire last night and I posted it not even looking at the date. Sorry !!

not a problem ssc , we got some mileage out of it, as u just read and sure u enjoyed, take care

SSC


Admin
Thanks Gypsy and Rosco, I was heart broken when I read the board and realized my mistake. I guess I want him to still be alive. I am a Dirty Dancing buff I can watch that movie all day. I haven't watched Ghost since my husband died, I cry enough without that sad movie..

gypsy


Moderator
rosco 357 wrote:
SSC wrote:This may be my fault I saw when this article came off the AP wire last night and I posted it not even looking at the date. Sorry !!

not a problem ssc , we got some mileage out of it, as u just read and sure u enjoyed, take care
yes we did Rosco lol!

runawayhorses


Owner
SSC wrote:Thanks Gypsy and Rosco, I was heart broken when I read the board and realized my mistake. I guess I want him to still be alive. I am a Dirty Dancing buff I can watch that movie all day. I haven't watched Ghost since my husband died, I cry enough without that sad movie..
Its OK SSC, you wanted it to be true, as did we all. Thats a testimony to your love of life. Certainly nothing wrong with that.

gypsy


Moderator
SSC wrote:Thanks Gypsy and Rosco, I was heart broken when I read the board and realized my mistake. I guess I want him to still be alive. I am a Dirty Dancing buff I can watch that movie all day. I haven't watched Ghost since my husband died, I cry enough without that sad movie..
I am a dirty dancing buff also,SSC.Ii loved all Patrick's movies, an Ghost makes me cry I still love it.

rosco 357


Veteran
SSC wrote:Thanks Gypsy and Rosco, I was heart broken when I read the board and realized my mistake. I guess I want him to still be alive. I am a Dirty Dancing buff I can watch that movie all day. I haven't watched Ghost since my husband died, I cry enough without that sad movie..

sometimes i think we should start a favorite movie list in games or somewhere, but one of my favorites and i bought the dvd,when it came out, and watched it again last weekend, is MESSAGE IN A BOTTLE , but i have always had a thing for Robin Wright Penn. only thing is im in charge at the lake for taking the movies, so after supper and a nite boat ride we all bundle up as i keep it like a fridge, and we watched it, when the end came my sister got ticked bad, ,its mainly songs i cant listen to, but i did not like the movie fireproof, it was popular in the vid stores but i would not have rented it if i had know what it was about,

SSC


Admin
Gone With The Wind is my second favorite then Titanic. We went to the Titanic exhibit in Branson, that was so cool. Real artifacts and your admission ticket has the name of a passenger which you follow thru the boat, at the end you look on the board of names to see if you lived or drowned.

Guest


Guest
SSC wrote:This may be my fault I saw when this article came off the AP wire last night and I posted it not even looking at the date. Sorry !!
I tawt I taw a putty tat.

SSC


Admin
I did..I did..I did

rosco 357


Veteran
SSC wrote:Gone With The Wind is my second favorite then Titanic. We went to the Titanic exhibit in Branson, that was so cool. Real artifacts and your admission ticket has the name of a passenger which you follow thru the boat, at the end you look on the board of names to see if you lived or drowned.

my oldest daughter is a gone with the wind nut, she has a big portrait of scarlet over her fire place . and the scarlet plates on brass holders, and other stuff in her curio in her dinning room,.

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum