You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

51 Re: Debunking the death panel myth on Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:00 pm

gypsy

runawayhorses wrote:I'm having trouble believing that, I think you are distressed with your conversation with SSC, but what do I know> You very well may be happy..
well Tyler she use to bother me,but now after this many years I find her sick~ I have nothing to be unhappy about ,she just continues to spill empty words.an harangue.

52 Re: Debunking the death panel myth on Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:03 pm

runawayhorses

Owner
Well, I won't get involved with any of that, what you two discuss is between you two, I only think you can't possibly be happy right now..lmao

Good night.. Sleep

53 Re: Debunking the death panel myth on Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:11 pm

gypsy

very happy,your welcomes to call an hearLOL hey Tyler can you delete the first obama book reading, i flubbed :)

54 Re: Debunking the death panel myth on Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:13 pm

runawayhorses

Owner
I'll let rosco make that call...

55 Re: Debunking the death panel myth on Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:14 pm

gypsy

ok that will work :) Sleep well Tyler..

56 Re: Debunking the death panel myth on Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:21 pm

runawayhorses

Owner
What I meant was, rosco will make the decision to delete your post or not, consult him.

Thanks, nite

57 Re: Debunking the death panel myth on Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:23 pm

gypsy

ok I posted it again I forgot the link an it needed cleaned up more so I did it for ssc her request,ain't I sweet as pie lol!

58 Re: Debunking the death panel myth on Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:32 pm

SSC

Admin
Nite Tyler, nite Johnboy, nite Maryellen lol! Sleep

59 Re: Debunking the death panel myth on Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:34 pm

runawayhorses

Owner

60 Re: Debunking the death panel myth on Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:47 pm

gypsy

heehee you go Tyler!

61 Re: Debunking the death panel myth on Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:53 pm

gypsy

SSC wrote:Sarah Palin may not have been to far off the mark with death panels, the state of Oregon has a death with dignity law, a program helping with assisted end of life. Very interesting what is coming out these days.
I read something on this from Wikipedia Oregon Death with Dignity Act
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Measure 16 of 1994 established the U.S. state of Oregon's Death with Dignity Act (ORS 127.800-995), which legalizes physician-assisted dying with certain restrictions. Passage of this initiative made Oregon the first U.S. state and one of the first jurisdictions in the world to permit some terminally ill patients to determine the time of their own death.

The measure was approved in the November 8, 1994 general election. 627,980 votes (51.3%) were cast in favor, 596,018 votes (48.7%) against.[1]

Measure 51, referred by the state legislature in 1997, sought to repeal the Death with Dignity act, but was rejected by 60% of voters.

The Act was challenged by the George W. Bush administration, but was upheld by the Supreme Court of the United States in Gonzales v. Oregon in 2006.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oregon_Death_with_Dignity_Act

62 Re: Debunking the death panel myth on Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:28 am

gypsy

gypsy wrote:
runawayhorses wrote:I'm having trouble believing that, I think you are distressed with your conversation with SSC, but what do I know> You very well may be happy..
well Tyler she use to bother me,but now after this many years I find her sick~ I have nothing to be unhappy about ,she just continues to spill empty words.an harangue.
one more point//late night thinking,I find ssc actions a charade//

63 Re: Debunking the death panel myth on Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:26 am

gypsy

gypsy wrote:
gypsy wrote:
one more point//late night thinking,I find ssc actions a charade//

I also thank you for your concern~Tyler,I am ok~

64 Re: Debunking the death panel myth on Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:08 pm

SSC

Admin
Gyp are you still on your pity pulpit today...If you want to fire this up again keep running your mouth other wise dummy the fuck up...

65 Death with Dignity on Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:15 pm

SSC

Admin
http://www.leg.state.vt.us/reports/05Death/Death_With_Dignity_Report.htm

A very long but informative article also explains the Netherlands Euthanasia plan.
California also is in this Death With Dignity program.

66 Re: Debunking the death panel myth on Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:17 pm

gypsy

hi SSC no pity pulpit here, how about you? how are you today?guess what i didn't start this, I don't think i have to shut up.haven't you learned you can't order me around?

but i have said all I wanted to say, it is over, turn a new page~the subject is closed in my book~ have a nice afternoon. is it hot there? my sis says it is~ getting hot here again also~

67 Re: Debunking the death panel myth on Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:23 pm

SSC

Admin
I had already posted off our little tiff and today you came back to it with your charade comment...and I gave you last word last night...Make up your mind is it on or off ??? Doesn't matter to me .

68 Re: Debunking the death panel myth on Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:27 pm

gypsy

ssc one thing i want to make clear,none of this had to happen if you had kept your word, you bring in personal things/lose your temper. instead of debating the subject
this all was gone a long time ago,your the one who can't lose your obsession. and yes it is over on my part, I will defend myself if u start again,but I also can ignore it~ I am through with it~ hope you are~ have a good afternoon~

69 Re: Debunking the death panel myth on Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:42 pm

SSC

Admin
Gyp there was a time you had refused to reply to me so looks like your word went out the window too. Guess that makes us even. Scary thought..

70 Re: Debunking the death panel myth on Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:46 pm

gypsy

nothing scary but you, here. so you think you have the right to call me names an personally attack me? well you go ahead if that is what you want to do~ because it has no effect on me~ I will continue to enjoy this site one way or the other~ so do whateva!

71 Re: Debunking the death panel myth on Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:52 pm

SSC

Admin
Thank you Mother Superior....You bet your ass I will do and say as I please when I please.. Suck it up.

72 Re: Debunking the death panel myth on Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:55 pm

gypsy

an so will I . I have as much right to, as you do Razz no thinks on suck up Phewww!

73 Re: Debunking the death panel myth on Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:12 pm

SSC

Admin
What ever

74 Re: Debunking the death panel myth on Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:15 pm

gypsy

sunny ok!! have a good one

75 Re: Debunking the death panel myth on Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:43 pm

SSC

Admin
I always do

Sponsored content