You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

26 Re: Debunking the death panel myth on Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:34 am

gypsy

repulsed, then leave me be.
no, I never said me forgive , because I have already done that.. you again read it wrong..
you, now misunderstood,I never used the word forgive or would you ever forgive, wrong!! that is bunk..I never said would you ever forgive ,I have done nothing that i would warrant forgiveness from you..
yes your obsessed,you go back to same old things you know nothing about. you can't debate,period. the point is not which word you use stupid or idoits,you had bring me personally into it with myths on my complications?? which is another bunk~/myth i have no complications,I was sick now i am well.. simple fact. now you go ahead an have the last word,I am going to quit looking like the foolish person you are~by responding to you..

27 Re: Debunking the death panel myth on Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:54 am

SSC

Admin
What ever Gyp, you still don't get it but I have explained for the last time. I will say this I DON'T LIE, get that thru your head.

28 Re: Debunking the death panel myth on Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:05 pm

gypsy

Well I only hope, that health care reform will be passed, debunking was the subject not me~my health, pouting, announcing,or anything to do with past boards.
One thing I do get is your never ending attacks/obsession with me.. I never called you liar, don't really care.. GET IT!! again ,I am responding I know.. I have never related to anyone about you forgiving me~ I have done nothing to you that would warrant it.. GET IT!! again also u were the one that made the comment that it would be best for you to leave me alone,an not bring up our past differences/arguments.., do it!! stand by your word

29 Re: Debunking the death panel myth on Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:19 pm

SSC

Admin
JESUS FUCKING CHRIST YOU STILL DON'T COMPREHEND WHAT I WROTE

I said ...YOU asked a certain person to FORGIVE YOU for you stories on the boards...period
Nothing about ME forgiving you..
Is this simple enough now ???

30 Re: Debunking the death panel myth on Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:25 pm

gypsy

never said that, never.. that is hear say an third person ssc. same thing you have always Done
I have said forgive me for my part in arguing with people like you that presume they know everything~ but never about stories or anything in that sense~I have told stories that were humorous and about life in general, why would I want forgiveness for that, see your screwing.twisting things again` that is a form of lying..

31 Re: Debunking the death panel myth on Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:42 pm

SSC

Admin
how dense can you be .....YOUR KATRINA LIES ON THE BOARD...You ask forgivness from someone who once was a friend of yours in a PM.
This is getting old, you have shown your stand I have mine a no-win situation as always.

32 Re: Debunking the death panel myth on Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:02 pm

gypsy

SSC wrote:how dense can you be .....YOUR KATRINA LIES ON THE BOARD...You ask forgivness from someone who once was a friend of yours in a PM.
This is getting old, you have shown your stand I have mine a no-win situation as always.
that is a lie, if you can produce this then do so, but for now your third partying creating something to make you look less foolish after your attacks/obsession on me,if your tired of this then stand by your word leave me alone..simple if it is no win why continue it? something is severely wrong with you SSC

33 Re: Debunking the death panel myth on Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:08 pm

SSC

Admin
KISS MY ASS GYP

34 Re: Debunking the death panel myth on Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:12 pm

gypsy

No thanks, if it matches your demeanor, an attitude~~because that is certainly not pretty!

35 Re: Debunking the death panel myth on Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:21 pm

SSC

Admin
oh well your opinion doesn't count for much any way...

36 Re: Debunking the death panel myth on Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:23 pm

gypsy

SSC wrote:oh well your opinion doesn't count for much any way...
it must your still responding, your obsession/sickness is showing~

37 Re: Debunking the death panel myth on Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:36 pm

SSC

Admin
LMFAO..so is your usual stupidity

38 Re: Debunking the death panel myth on Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:40 pm

gypsy

SSC wrote:LMFAO..so is your usual stupidity
your the one sick, an obsessed, so I would say your showing yours>> Stupidity~funny how you said you were through with this then back at it again~ just to let you know it doesn't bother me~ your making a fool of yourself~~

39 Re: Debunking the death panel myth on Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:49 pm

SSC

Admin
LOL..always thought it took 2

40 Re: Debunking the death panel myth on Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:55 pm

gypsy

yep but your like a train, running off tracks..you have lost all direction, as I said your one sick person~ to bad it is.. lol! hey we could call this ssc / attacks on Gypsy board

41 Re: Debunking the death panel myth on Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:22 pm

SSC

Admin
Cute..how about SSC despises a liar or
How to expose bullshit 101

42 Re: Debunking the death panel myth on Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:32 pm

gypsy

oh! where is that~ temper, temper ssc your not only mentally sick your temper is way out of control..

43 Re: Debunking the death panel myth on Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:49 pm

SSC

Admin
HAHAHA shows how much you know about me ...I love watching you defend yourself with every tactic you can muster...I have laughed at this all day...

44 Re: Debunking the death panel myth on Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:56 pm

gypsy

not defending myself, your a laugh a minute nothing to defend,I suggest you seek help with your problem,ssc your obsession with me.your just typing words with no meaning~ it is a nothing an shows that your not very smart~ I think there are medicines for your addiction to me what a waste Shameful!

45 Re: Debunking the death panel myth on Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:14 pm

SSC

Admin
Oh my how sad you are getting , but once again so very typical...lmao@u
The cure for you is TRUTH SERUM... sodium-pentathol
My dear I'll match IQ's with you any day...
Now I'll go one step further you can have the last word (you will anyway just to keep it going )

46 Re: Debunking the death panel myth on Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:19 pm

gypsy

good, because your an empty shell of a person,with empty words, I do feel sorry for you..

47 Re: Debunking the death panel myth on Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:37 pm

SSC

Admin
Sarah Palin may not have been to far off the mark with death panels, the state of Oregon has a death with dignity law, a program helping with assisted end of life. Very interesting what is coming out these days.

48 Re: Debunking the death panel myth on Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:38 pm

runawayhorses

Owner
Gypsy, is your mood really "Happy"??..lmao

49 Re: Debunking the death panel myth on Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:40 pm

gypsy

runawayhorses wrote:Gypsy, is your mood really "Happy"??..lmao

Haahaa yes it is Tyler~~ Very Very Happy// I am glowing~ with happiness~

50 Re: Debunking the death panel myth on Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:50 pm

runawayhorses

Owner
I'm having trouble believing that, I think you are distressed with your conversation with SSC, but what do I know> You very well may be happy..

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum