You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Kenny Rogers/ (Does anyone remember this?) on Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:30 am

runawayhorses

Owner
No I don't remember that song, but I like it, I always liked Kenny Rogers. I like the duet he did with Dolly Parton "Islands in the stream", that was a good one. Of course, Kenny has a string of hit songs.

rosco 357

Veteran
yes i remember that song very well, i actually had forgot about the first edition, and rogers being in it but it all comes back now, but remember the song and first edition well,

gypsy

yes I remember it also, he has a very unique/good voice. like all his songs especially when he sings with Dolly. I also liked when he sing with Dotty west,I loved her~ an I love Dolly.

rosco 357 wrote:yes i remember that song very well, i actually had forgot about the first edition, and rogers being in it but it all comes back now, but remember the song and first edition well,
They were the "New Christy Minstrels" at first, then "The First Edition", and after this song, "Kenny Rogers And The First Edition". I loved this song. I can remember hearing it on the store sound systems in K-Marts, Woolcos, etc.

rosco 357

Veteran
meemoon wrote:
rosco 357 wrote:yes i remember that song very well, i actually had forgot about the first edition, and rogers being in it but it all comes back now, but remember the song and first edition well,
They were the "New Christy Minstrels" at first, then "The First Edition", and after this song, "Kenny Rogers And The First Edition". I loved this song. I can remember hearing it on the store sound systems in K-Marts, Woolcos, etc.

i also remember the "New Christy Minstrels" take care

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum