rosco 357

Veteran

Last edited by rosco 357 on Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:19 am; edited 2 times in total

gypsy

He sure has a beautiful voice plus, he is beautiful to look at LOL

rosco 357

Veteran
gypsy wrote:He sure has a beautiful voice plus, he is beautiful to look at LOL

he wears what was called on idol guyliner, of course he is gay , it was rumored but he came out on rolling stone magazine on the cover page as being gay after idol was over, this is the song they make for them to sing on idol and its always a single after the show for i think the last 2 ppl .. chris has his version to as a single, adam sang these songs much better on idol he cut loose, he has a huge range in his voice and can go so high and loud, that judge Kara asked how does he even talk the next day, and ask who can hit those notes, randy said adam lambert does, even Slash that was there helper on rock and roll nite, said adam has pipes and he does it so effortless, he will be a rock and roll star,, ppl in the audience would just wait for him in a song to cut loose with the high loud notes, which are not in theses songs,

gypsy

e definitely has star quality voice/looks.a shame some one so handsome likes guys~as a mate. oh well!

rosco 357

Veteran
gypsy wrote:e definitely has star quality voice/looks.a shame some one so handsome likes guys~as a mate. oh well!

yes it is ashame it may have caused him to not win, but who know, the little girls like chris and they vote, plus chris is from middle america , who vote, adam is from san diego which has a diverse population ,hispanics and such and he may not had a voting base, as strong, but the last 4 weeks even simon cowell had nothing but praise on all his songs . he can sing anything and its great, but randy said as its obvious he will be a rock star, he did led zeppelin " whole lot of love" and brought the house down, and aerosmith : cryin" and U2 " one" which was a song simon cleared for him to sing, one of his best songs the judges like was a sam cook song ." change is gonna come" the last 4 weeks he just left the judges shaking there heads. it is rummored Queen has offered him a place in their band but i dont see him taking it..randy wants him to do a duet with slash, who use to be in guns and roses, and later velvet revolver, and was there mentor the week he did the zeppelin song.and a duet with allison fog hat, " slow ride" allison does rock and roll and sounds a bit like janis joplin, and did one of her songs, she can in 4th and was only 16 when the show started but had a birthday while the show was still on,.anyway will be interesting, he is not the only gay guy,, i think the guy RUBEN won the guy that came in second was gay, but i forget his name but actually probably sold more records than ruben but this year the contestants were so far ahead of some years past, especially better than ruben,

gypsy

I will buy Adams Cd's.
i love his voice,he can sing such a variety of songs an different types of music.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum