You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Where are your tax dollars going ?? on Thu Jul 16, 2009 1:57 am

SSC

Admin
The Social Security Administration is so stressed they just treated 700 workers to a 3 day retreat in a posh hotel in Phoenix, plenty of booze and even stress dancing, price tag..:$700,000 of tax payer money.
Oregon is getting $700,000,000.00 to pay fishermen to retrieve lost crab traps, now that is stimulus money well spent by this administration.

2 Re: Where are your tax dollars going ?? on Thu Jul 16, 2009 1:59 am

gypsy

is there a link to this?

3 Re: Where are your tax dollars going ?? on Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:02 am

gypsy

our stimulus here looks good, lots of/road bridge Reconstruction,also new bridges planned for Kentucky dam and other places,lots of road constrution, and city planning for our little area

4 Re: Where are your tax dollars going ?? on Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:12 am

SSC

Admin
gypsy wrote:is there a link to this?

Listen to Fox it is all over it and not posted on their website yet.

5 Re: Where are your tax dollars going ?? on Thu Jul 16, 2009 4:02 am

gypsy

no thanks i listened to fox they are repubs, an hate dems they are the repubs site.. not reliable

6 Re: Where are your tax dollars going ?? on Thu Jul 16, 2009 3:50 pm

rosco 357

Veteran
gypsy wrote:is there a link to this?

this is probably not the same article but here is a link to the story,

http://www.abc15.com/content/news/investigators/story/Social-Security-spends-700-000-on-Phoenix/RrHYWi4IRka1mC7wJTm4uQ.cspx

7 Re: Where are your tax dollars going ?? on Thu Jul 16, 2009 3:58 pm

gypsy

well~ I agree that is a bit much Social Security doing this.. what are people thinking that do this?

8 Re: Where are your tax dollars going ?? on Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:16 pm

SSC

Admin
Thanks Rosco for posting an URL, Fox didn't have the article up last night as they were breaking the story.
Since SSA is a federal program guess this was with the blessing of the White House. Typical...

9 Re: Where are your tax dollars going ?? on Fri Jul 17, 2009 5:23 pm

rosco 357

Veteran
SSC wrote:Thanks Rosco for posting an URL, Fox didn't have the article up last night as they were breaking the story.
Since SSA is a federal program guess this was with the blessing of the White House. Typical...

i had read it on the internet then saw u posted it, but i have a special secret magic place, to read at, lmao, take care and glad to post it, take care,

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum