You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

runawayhorses

Owner
Black Star is Avril's first and new perfume fragrance. It will be available to the US and Canada in about 2 weeks. Its being sold all over the world, including her clothing line stores called "Abbey Dawn" that are world wide as well, and growing.

Yes I will buy some even though I'm a guy, just as a collectors idem. However, I might spray some in the room every now and then to feel like Avril's just been here..lol

runawayhorses

Owner
I just bought some of this morning, should be here in a few days. I think I'll spray some in my house when I get it, certainly not on me..lol

Its a collectors idem to me. I have the perfect place to display it too. Its fun to follow someones career you really like. I collect Avril memorabilia as you might have guessed.

runawayhorses

Owner

"Yes I will buy some even though I'm a guy, just as a collectors idem. However, I might spray some in the room every now and then to feel like Avril's just been here..lol" /// Try opening a can of tuna! (OK, OK, dammit,don't start yelling at me...it's just a joke)

runawayhorses

Owner
lol!

runawayhorses

Owner
Just wanted to mention, I got the new perfume fragrance and it smells great.

I have the bottle displayed (with the cool box it came in) with all my other Avril stuff, its awesome. The bottle is very stylish too. I sprayed some in the room and it feels like Avril was just here visiting me.. lol Well, she was (in my dreams) but thats another story.

No wise cracks Moon if you can help it..

runawayhorses

Owner

runawayhorses

Owner
Love this scene of the making of Black Star commercial, very cute!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum