jumped over
the candle stick sunny

28 Re: Obama Job Approval Slips... on Tue Jun 23, 2009 6:04 pm

runawayhorses

Owner
This is gettin funnier by the minute..

29 Re: Obama Job Approval Slips... on Tue Jun 23, 2009 6:20 pm

gypsy

haha I think so to Tyler~~ I am drinking !! TEA!! !!!

30 Re: Obama Job Approval Slips... on Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:20 pm

SSC

Admin
Yeahh, laced with Jack Daniels

31 Re: Obama Job Approval Slips... on Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:25 pm

gypsy

Little Jack Horner
sit in the corner
eating his
Christmas pie
Stuck in his thumb
pulled
out a plum
said what a good boy
am i :

32 Re: Obama Job Approval Slips... on Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:56 am

runawayhorses

Owner
gypsy wrote:I don't put much into polls, I think he is doing as good a job as anyone else who might have been elected, there will always be disgruntled people,Ii was but I am over it
Polls only reflect what peoples opinions are, it is not bias one way or the other, its a poll. If the majority of people think that Obama is not doing a good job then the Poll will reflect that. To say you "don't put much into polls" doesn't make much sense, a poll is used to find out what the majority thinks about a particular issue, to get percentages, it doesn't mean the majority is right, it just means thats what they think.

Personally speaking for myself, and as you know I don't usually post in political discussions too much, but quite frankly if I had taken the poll I would have given a positive vote in favor of Obama, but you must understand, thats with my limited knowledge of politics and how the economy works, but to be perfectly honest, I would have given him a positive vote. Hes very Intelligent, and I am impressed when he speaks, his vocabulary is fantastic, but I also really do think SSC has some strong points against Obama and I think she is right in a lot of cases, and Moon I almost always agree with, he makes a lot of sense too. But I simply don't know enough about the issues to be for sure hes making any mistakes, from the surface to me it looks like hes doing all he can. Time will tell.

Ok, I'm thru with my little political post now..

33 Re: Obama Job Approval Slips... on Wed Jun 24, 2009 1:10 pm

gypsy

Your right on the polls, i just never paid much attention to them, until it was brought here, that is what I meant.
yes,I give Obama a positive.
I know he will make mistakes, an one thing I disagreed with him continuing the stimulus. but now I see I believe it was necessary, and a lot of it was already in the works when he took office.
I also agree with some of ssc's points,an moons,I am not the greatest on politics,I admit that .
I do like to give a new president the benefit of the doubt, the first year at least give them a chance to correct all that has happened from last era~

34 Re: Obama Job Approval Slips... on Wed Jun 24, 2009 2:49 pm

rosco 357

Veteran
i think alot of what he wants to get through congress will get tougher to do in the days ahead. he may do well or he may tank, but i dont see the economy helping him for along time, ppl may grow tired. its not a good time in the economy to start new programs, but he has to work with what he has, so only time will tell but yall know this, take care

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum