You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

gypsy

really! but didn't catch osama bin laden?? umm maybe because he is a Bush family oil conglomerate /friend~

rosco 357

Veteran
gypsy wrote:really! but didn't catch osama bin laden?? umm maybe because he is a Bush family oil conglomerate /friend~

catching osama bin laden, is really pakistans job and afganistan,we will help,but pakistan has its hands full keeping the taliban from capturing the pakistans nuclear arm facilities. as they grow closer and stronger, . i doubt ladin calls many shots for a long time now, ladins family i think disowned him so, lol, oil ,, loll cheney wants even more cia reports released to show just how much information to stop attacks we learned, , it was alot more than has been released so far, as i saw on tv tonight, along with carl rove, i love cheney, he is a true american,

gypsy

no, it was bushe's job,if he (Bin Laden)was behind 9/11.. never caught~ wonder why?anyway we can always see the past, but not always the future~~

I still can't understand the attack on Iraq` guess that will never be understood? we should have focused on Afghanistan more..

gypsy

rosco 357 wrote:
gypsy wrote:really! but didn't catch osama bin laden?? umm maybe because he is a Bush family oil conglomerate /friend~

catching osama bin laden, is really pakistans job and afganistan,we will help,but pakistan has its hands full keeping the taliban from capturing the pakistans nuclear arm facilities. as they grow closer and stronger, . i doubt ladin calls many shots for a long time now, ladins family i think disowned him so, lol, oil ,, loll cheney wants even more cia reports released to show just how much information to stop attacks we learned, , it was alot more than has been released so far, as i saw on tv tonight, along with carl rove, i love cheney, he is a true american,
ha haha cheney!! that is a laugh, if one believes him(cheney) then that is very funny~and sad/sick.. true American? i beg to differ, he is low life scum in my opinion~even funnier you love karl rove ,now there is a real crimminal~ and destroyer of the republican party`

rosco 357

Veteran
you mean u dont watch carl baby , he is a regular tv guest and advisor on tv for many months most every nite now, im gone for the nite .cheney is one of the smartest man i can think of,

gypsy

haha no he isn't smart,(cheney) just filthy,evil and dishonest~ good night Rosco.its been fun debating~~ a real hoot!

SSC

Admin
GIve up Rosco..a person has to have the common sence and political comprehension to even be able to discuss politics let alone make bold statements...Gyp has neither so why let her keep going in circles...She is kinda like a snake who get so confused it bites its own tail....

gypsy

haha really you don't make much **sense** yourself~~ ssc~ we all get to voice though~~
I guess you would know about snakes biting their own tails?? lol!

SSC

Admin
I know about alot of things , snakes just happen to be dumber than owl shit . When they bite their own tail they just went in a circle accomplished nothing , kinda like your political rhetoric, you got to know what you are talking about first , otherwise , your opinion is useless.

gypsy

oh i do know what i am talking about, and so do many americans~~ maybe you should learn from us/ real americans~ ! Wakey wakey SSC~ I am really going now~~

SSC

Admin
REAL AMERICANS ??????????????? I just love how you group americans to attempt to make your point...how about some statics on how many americans really have your views..not just using the terms... most...alot of...many... How do we know this because you say so ???

gypsy

no, it is a fact ,,people/me voted for Obama that is proof enough for me..and just because you see it different does that make anything you say so? it can work both ways.. the history has already been written on the past adminstration that is a fact..and it ain't good`

SSC

Admin
What was it 52 % voted for Obama give or take a few points..well that leaves a hell of alot who DIDN'T vote for him, it amazes me to see you so smug with your great black hope in the Black house right now, getting ready to tax us to death..I think you may be the one who gets the reality check, your gasoline, your groceries and your utilities will soon be going up from his new taxes to pay for his uncontrolled spending. Even his own party is now questioning his tax increases , the over haul of health care..at who's expense..

rosco 357

Veteran
hey ssc, no i will not give up, lol, l love easy targets, lol . i still get a tear in my eye when i see president bush with the bull horn at ground zero, but this is not why i am posting im posting a news article, as follows,

House No. 2: Explore Pelosi interrogation briefing

By LARRY MARGASAK 1 hour ago

WASHINGTON (AP) The House majority leader reluctantly agreed Tuesday that congressional hearings should investigate Speaker Nancy Pelosi's assertion that she wasn't informed, more than six years ago, that harsh interrogation methods were used on an al-Qaida leader.

Rep. Steny Hoyer, D-Md., called Republican challenges to Pelosi's assertion a diversion from the real question of whether the Bush administration tortured terrorist suspects. Nonetheless, he acknowledged the controversy should be resolved.

Democrats will hold a series of hearings on Justice Department memos released last month that justified rough tactics against detainees, including waterboarding simulated drowning and sleep deprivation.

While Democrats want the hearings to focus on what they call torture, Republicans have tried to turn the issue to their advantage by complaining that Pelosi and other Democrats knew of the tactics but didn't protest. Pelosi was briefed in 2002 while on the House Intelligence Committee.

Hoyer, asked at a news conference whether Democrats were inviting political problems for themselves by holding hearings, said, "I think the facts need to get out.

"I think the Republicans are simply trying to distract the American public with who knew what when. My response to that is, look, the issue is not what was said or what was known; the question and focus ought to be on what was done."

But he added that the controversy over "what was said and when it was said, who said it ... is probably what ought to be on the record as well."

Hoyer also was asked whether he believes Pelosi's support has been undermined among Democrats.

"No, I don't," he said.

A Senate Judiciary subcommittee holds the first hearing on the interrogation policy on Wednesday, but has scheduled testimony unrelated to the Pelosi matter.

A CIA document made public last week shows that Pelosi received a briefing in September 2002 on the tactics used on Abu Zubaydah, an al-Qaida leader and one of three prisoners subjected to waterboarding. Pelosi said she was told the agency was discussing its legal right to use the tactic in the future.

"We were not I repeat were not told that waterboarding or any of these other enhanced interrogation methods were used," said Pelosi, D-Calif.
http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5jH6pV2iQrgquerGyDffV8LVmaJKwD984UT0O0

SSC

Admin
LOL..yep we all know about an easy target..
I was posting the same article ...

gypsy

SSC wrote:What was it 52 % voted for Obama give or take a few points..well that leaves a hell of alot who DIDN'T vote for him, it amazes me to see you so smug with your great black hope in the Black house right now, getting ready to tax us to death..I think you may be the one who gets the reality check, your gasoline, your groceries and your utilities will soon be going up from his new taxes to pay for his uncontrolled spending. Even his own party is now questioning his tax increases , the over haul of health care..at who's expense..

the point is he(Obama) was elected,we shall see,I can't predict the future neither can u~

anything is an improvement over the last eight years` we can beat this to death,but i am through discussing it~~ lol!

SSC

Admin
hallelujah..........that means I don't have to hear your Bush bashing anymore....IF YOU KEEP YOUR WORD...we'll see how that works for you....

gypsy

I didn't say i wouldn't mention Bush, as long as you bash a president who has been in office barely over a 100 days i will remind you of the past eight horrific years under the Bush/cheny administration.. i was talking about,giving the present prez a chance, but the past one already blew his~~ so march forward is good~

SSC

Admin
I knew it was to good to be true..you just can't let go of the last 8 years and you bitch me out about YOUR past if I mention it...Oh well , here's to future battles , your BOY has alot to learn, lets hope your SS stays stable, but one plus YOU get the big stimulus check...whooohooooooooo...Isn't that generous of Obama a whole $250.00...God it is great to have such a smart Pres. Lets see billions to banks, car manufactures, controlling hog odor, studying grapes, figuring out how to clear out ditches, what was it mole crickets...wonderful expenses, no wonder the people who elected him especially the ones on fixed income are getting screwed...hog odor is very high priority over people who are struggling to make ends meet....Onward and forward...great image ..

gypsy

First of all Obama is not my Boy, a southern term i guess??
he is the
President, now that is the accurate term..
he was elected, not appointed,bought or cheat to be President..

Yes, I hope whatever he does is a help,to all the pepole who desperately need it

I am not in that situation of need, but at one time I was, way back along time ago..

any time the poor can be helped I am 100% for it, some weren't born with a silver spoon in their mouth,like Bush, some people have to work to make a good life. I think Obama has had to struggle to get where he is. it wasn't just handed to him or bought for him~~
as far as the last eight years, no I won't forget . and most people won't~ it will be conversation for many years to come as a /tragic failed presidency.

SSC

Admin
At least Bush can say with pride he served his country in the military..certainly nothing Obama can begin to comprehend.

gypsy

I don't think serving in the service makes a good/or better president, and i could go into comment/articles on Bushes service in the army/air force but I won't that has been beat to death also~

runawayhorses

Owner
gypsy wrote:I don't think serving in the service makes a good/or better president,
I couldn't agree more. I don't see what benefit it could bring whatsoever. When you're president, its strictly business, when your at war (a soldier), you're obeying orders, or following them from someone higher up. As President, you direct, make the decisions, it doesn't make your decisions any better to have been a soldier, I don't see it.

The keyword here is "Intelligence" that will benefit our country the most, and what we need in charge, not a military guy that knows ammo. That kind of knowledge doesn't help solve anything.

rosco 357

Veteran
sure that knowledge helps, guns dont work without ammo, lmao,..oh my its almost idol time , this is the best year ever, a tough last 3 one will go tonight may 13, it will be a crying shame if adam does not win , but its all about votes, and wierd things happen, plus the girl that that was number 4 was good, she will have an album, the final is next week, but one will go tonight,i hope its chris or david

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum