* 2 large avocados - peeled, pitted, and sliced
* 1 small onion, quartered
* 1 green bell pepper, chopped
* 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
* 1 quart tomato juice
* 1 1/4 cups plain nonfat yogurt
* salt to taste
* 1/4 cup chopped fresh chives
* cayenne pepper to taste
1. Place tomato, avocados, onion, green bell pepper, and lemon juice into the bowl of a food processor, and process until smooth. Pour in 1 cup tomato juice, and process to blend.
2. Transfer mixture to a large bowl, and mix in remaining tomato juice and 1 cup yogurt. Season to taste with salt. Chill for 2 hours.
3. Serve in bowls garnished with dollops of yogurt, chives, and a sprinkling of cayenne pepper.
this is so good and refreshing,I add a little more cayenne, because I Spicy