Hope you got your cleaning girl to help. cheers

3 Re: Blogging... on Thu May 07, 2009 3:44 pm

gypsy

runawayhorses wrote:I'm about to get my house cleaned today... Rolling Eyes

heheh good cleaning

4 Re: Blogging... on Thu May 07, 2009 7:52 pm

runawayhorses

Owner
Thank you, thank you, yes, the cleaning lady did a great job, oh yeah! thanks!.

I really need to keep this shit to myself more, I realize that now, as time moves on, and I'm working on fixing my outbursts (blogs), but sometimes I can't help myself and write about it..lol

Its short lived and I won't continue boring you with this shit, I promise.

Please excuse my bluntness sometimes. I'm the excitable type I guess.

5 Re: Blogging... on Thu May 07, 2009 8:02 pm

rosco 357

Veteran
you know after the divorce , i thought i would keep my house spotless, because like in the winter without grass to cut and work on the car etc, i would always help her on saturdays clean house, now my house is straight, but i need to vacuum more and dust more and move the furniture out more, but by the time i get home from work i am tired and usually want to just relax, of course i would never blame any computer time on takeing away time from my chores.

6 Re: Blogging... on Thu May 07, 2009 8:27 pm

gypsy

got through cleaning my house, mopping,furniture waxing~etc,,about lunch time.. now outside enjoying this beautiful day` came in to fix me a glass of **Sweet Tea** LOL back out I go to watch the hummers, flit around in the flowers` Did I say what a beautiful day?? Great to be alive!!

7 Re: Blogging... on Thu May 07, 2009 10:15 pm

SSC

Admin
Tyler , house work is never done...I am a compulsive furniture mover, taking this big stupid TV off the wall and setting it on a table so I can get more ways to rearrange the living room..lol Wish I could move the fireplace , but guess I am stuck with that one.

8 Re: Blogging... on Fri May 08, 2009 1:54 pm

Yer all nuts. Iffen I can walk (stagger) from one end of my house to the other without tripping, it's clean enough for me. Dust? DUST? If it wasn't for dust, I wouldn't have any friends.

9 Re: Blogging... on Fri May 08, 2009 7:22 pm

runawayhorses

Owner
Yeah, we're all nuts alright..lol

SSC, I have a TV that can be mounted on the wall too, its a 32" HDTV LCD Flat wide-screen, it also connected to my computer so I can view the PC on it if I want, its really thin like 2" inches thick, and I have the mounting hardware to put it on the wall if I wanted, but considering the my room design the TV is in, I could see no reason to putting it on the wall, so I used the standard table stand mount. I always felt if I mounted it on the wall I would want to change the location of it someday, so I said the hell with it I'll set it on a TV stand..lol

Your fireplace is a tough local to change, but its doable if you wanted to bad enough. You could always cover the fireplace with drywall, cap the chimney with some sheet metal, and buy one of those "Video Fireplaces" and plug it into your VCR or DVD player..lol I can actually feel the heat coming from this video below..lol

10 Re: Blogging... on Fri May 08, 2009 9:35 pm

rosco 357

Veteran
my fire place takes up lots or room in the den, its in a corner, adn its like 10or12 ft or more long , the hearth i mean and the hearth and all of it, is all moss rock, my mom was always having me help change the furniture, if u dont watch out ,if u get up at night u may forget its been changed, anyway i dont change mine, i cant in my bedroom the way the windows are, it has only one place as i have a king size bed, if i ever change furniture, i will not get another one that size,

11 Re: Blogging... on Sat May 09, 2009 1:32 am

SSC

Admin
Love the fire place idea, I might just go to busting brick sure would free up about 12 ft. of space for sure...now Moon my theory on dust is if I dust and someone steals something I will never know it, but If I leave the dust then it is obvious something is missing as I would have and empty dust ring...lol..and cob webs...now you know those little spiders have to have a home.

12 Re: Blogging... on Sat May 09, 2009 8:30 pm

rosco 357

Veteran
i may need to clarify something. when i was a kid my mom had me and my sister help her change the furniture in the room, which i never do i have in the den, but i use to have a long console tv years ago that would fit under the window, the one i have now is tall so its on a different wall, i dust not everything at once, just a piece at a time , lol if i happen to have something to dust with in my hand, well here i depend on the fireplace some in the winter if we have an ice storm or snow that knocks out power for several day, and that has happened atleast twice,

13 Re: Blogging... on Sat May 09, 2009 10:56 pm

runawayhorses

Owner
No, that doesn't clear anything up..lmao! I don't understand the need for a 50' fireplace if you can have a "Video Firelplace" thats 32" wide!!...

14 Re: Blogging... on Sun May 10, 2009 8:00 pm

rosco 357

Veteran
before i put in gas logs in my fireplace, me and my dad use to cut wood, i would get a permit from US steel they have areas on there land to cut, i also have a wood heater, in the basement, with a hood and ducted into my cold air return, but i have not used it in a long time, i did at first so when i figured i had saved enough on my gas bill to pay for it,i stoped or fizzled on it, i used it maybe a couple of winters when power was out,

15 Re: Blogging... on Sun May 10, 2009 8:20 pm

runawayhorses

Owner
I use electric for everything, thus the video fireplace. Heat? I just turn the thermostat up when needed...

If the electric goes out for a long period of time, and the weather or temperature is an issue, I'll call a limo to take me to a hotel that HAS electric where the thermostat is working perfectly... That's what I will do NOW anyway as opposed to what I used to do, which was wait it out.

16 Re: Blogging... on Sun May 10, 2009 9:00 pm

rosco 357

Veteran
runawayhorses wrote:I use electric for everything, thus the video fireplace. Heat? I just turn the thermostat up when needed...

If the electric goes out for a long period of time, and the weather or temperature is an issue, I'll call a limo to take me to a hotel that HAS electric where the thermostat is working perfectly... That's what I will do NOW anyway as opposed to what I used to do, which was wait it out.

well even here most the time, it is cold some but not like up north, and i imagine where u are the cold is not bad, but i have had power out and it be 10 degrees in the daytime, but it was long ago, kids here, and not having to work so it was kinda a break, and i have a coleman stove, and a gas grill, one good thing is i have gas hot water, but the central air will not work without elec, and i will not get a generator , i know some in the hood have them i can here them going, when power is out, we also loose power during tornadoes taking down power lines with trees going across them , just a few weeks ago a tree fell and took down 2 poles,

17 Re: Blogging... Today at 3:06 am

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum