You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26 Re: Jack French Kemp, RIP by Mona Charen on Tue May 12, 2009 12:58 am

rosco 357

Veteran
NO all wars , listen to what i say , dont put words in my mouth, your words ring hollow

27 Re: Jack French Kemp, RIP by Mona Charen on Tue May 12, 2009 1:02 am

gypsy

no Rosco,your words are hollow, and hilarious~ the proof is the eight years of horribble mistakes and what has happened in this country~ do you think this would have happened if Kerry, or someone else had been president? no, i don't think so~

28 Re: Jack French Kemp, RIP by Mona Charen on Tue May 12, 2009 2:07 am

SSC

Admin
but I can understand in (war) and 9/11 people were afraid,I think the republicans/bush/cheney played on that, to achieve what they wanted
--
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Are you out of your fucking mind Gypsy...you really think Bush/Cheney played on peoples fears to try and rid the world of murderous terrorists....They went after the scum...as they should have , and until they are dead..dead..dead then the lives of our citizens are not vindicated. How in the world can you call yourself a true American if you don't see the necessary in protecting this country...Jezzzzzzzzzzz why don't you just offer to take in some gitmo detainees. Your hate for Bush/ Cheney has you so totally consumed with bashing them you have lost sight of the fact friggin rag heads attacked our soil, killed our sons, daughters, mothers and fathers and our children...Get with the program Gypsy either support the actions of this country, or move...It is that simple.

29 Re: Jack French Kemp, RIP by Mona Charen on Tue May 12, 2009 2:19 am

gypsy

no, hate, here,personally. I just voice what i have read, seen for the last eight years,yes I think they manipulated the American people for theirs/family//and friends gain~ as i said they are gone, all the crimes/have come out, the taste/smell will be bad for years, it is time to do what needs to be done and move forward,I don't hate them personally, I hate what they have done to this country~ now i have said what i think and most of Americans think the same,you on the other hand blame a president who has been in office a little over a hundred days for what is happening/happened? but you say move forward don't look back,we have to clean up past so we can move forward~~I believe Obama is very methodical and wants to do what is right..oh and i will never support what Bush/cheny represented
now you can take some of your own advice if you don't like obama and what he is doing move!! you haven't even given him a chance~~ to fix this catastrophe left behind~

Good night, SSC i am finished with my views for the time being~~

30 Re: Jack French Kemp, RIP by Mona Charen on Tue May 12, 2009 2:30 am

SSC

Admin
Obama is a pansy ass who is so afraid of the big guns he plays a submissive role.. He is not even a Veteran, this country has lost it's mind to put a man into his position who didn't think enough of our country to serve in its military.
I hope to hell nothing ever happens again like 9-11....Obama would be running all around the world apologizing for the people and buildings being in the way of the terrorists.

31 Re: Jack French Kemp, RIP by Mona Charen on Tue May 12, 2009 2:42 am

gypsy

really! how shallow you are~ we will see~ Byeeee

32 Re: Jack French Kemp, RIP by Mona Charen on Tue May 12, 2009 8:02 pm

SSC

Admin
Shallow..hahahaha....wrong Gyp, I am a realist...

33 Re: Jack French Kemp, RIP by Mona Charen on Tue May 12, 2009 8:08 pm

gypsy

yep me to ssc.. I see the past, which couldn't be avoided it was in your face.. but can't foretell the future ,no one can.. anyway we can debate till the cows come home~ i will never see it your way, you will never see it mine~
so like snakes biting their tails, never heard that one,` but your the snake/owl shit expert~> I am finished with the debate~ voiced my thoughts, and real happenings we read/see everyday`

34 Re: Jack French Kemp, RIP by Mona Charen on Tue May 12, 2009 8:30 pm

SSC

Admin
Well thank you Gyp, yes I am the expert , I read , I listen to the news and I am able to comprehend what is happening...hope soon you are blessed with the same ability, it makes life so much more enjoyable.

35 Re: Jack French Kemp, RIP by Mona Charen on Tue May 12, 2009 8:57 pm

rosco 357

Veteran
gypsy wrote:we are talking of now war, bushes war~ all for the wrong reasons~ I will be glad when we pull out~ and cleanse ourselves of the bad smell/taste left behind from this mistake from the past president//

you dont know the reasons, it was for bad intel on wmd, plain and simple, but now its obamas war, and he is working that war, who knows how long we will stay in it, hey he just replaced a General, i think obama is in for the long haul, he cant pull out, to much at stake, i am pleased obama does realize that.

36 Re: Jack French Kemp, RIP by Mona Charen on Tue May 12, 2009 9:08 pm

SSC

Admin
Very true it is Obama's war , Obama's casualties and Obama's spending, and no way in hell can he get out of it any time soon.

37 Re: Jack French Kemp, RIP by Mona Charen on Tue May 12, 2009 10:03 pm

gypsy

SSC wrote:Well thank you Gyp, yes I am the expert , I read , I listen to the news and I am able to comprehend what is happening...hope soon you are blessed with the same ability, it makes life so much more enjoyable.
I am blessed by not agreeing with you~~ since you don't know much yourself~~
no your not on the subject of Bush administration.or to foresee the future. your quote was snakes,and owl shit ,being the expert on those, i concede ,i know nothing about snakes or owl shit lol!

Last edited by gypsy on Tue May 12, 2009 10:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

38 Re: Jack French Kemp, RIP by Mona Charen on Tue May 12, 2009 10:05 pm

gypsy

rosco 357 wrote:
gypsy wrote:we are talking of now war, bushes war~ all for the wrong reasons~ I will be glad when we pull out~ and cleanse ourselves of the bad smell/taste left behind from this mistake from the past president//

you dont know the reasons, it was for bad intel on wmd, plain and simple, but now its obamas war, and he is working that war, who knows how long we will stay in it, hey he just replaced a General, i think obama is in for the long haul, he cant pull out, to much at stake, i am pleased obama does realize that.
I am very pleased with Obama
and yes i know the reasons for the War Bush lies~

39 Re: Jack French Kemp, RIP by Mona Charen on Tue May 12, 2009 10:12 pm

SSC

Admin
Bush war lies are something to confuse you more than you already are....fucking funny

40 Re: Jack French Kemp, RIP by Mona Charen on Tue May 12, 2009 10:17 pm

gypsy

Yes you are~hilarious..SSC
now on to more pleasurable conversation, I heard today that people are seeing a glimmer of hope in the economy and other things,this was on radio, and i think i read an article on that~~ may look it up~

41 Re: Jack French Kemp, RIP by Mona Charen on Tue May 12, 2009 10:31 pm

SSC

Admin
I know I am funny Gyp, your absolute lack of awarness keeps me in stitches..guess my laughter at you is spilling over to the board.

42 Re: Jack French Kemp, RIP by Mona Charen on Tue May 12, 2009 10:39 pm

gypsy

This topic started out Good, Rest in Peace Jack Kemp.. hopefully the Republican Party will produce more Jack Kemp's.. they need to rebuild the Grand Old Party
!

43 Re: Jack French Kemp, RIP by Mona Charen on Tue May 12, 2009 10:40 pm

gypsy

SSC wrote:I know I am funny Gyp, your absolute lack of awarness keeps me in stitches..guess my laughter at you is spilling over to the board.

I am just as aware ,and intelligent as you SSC~~ Don't forget that~~yes laughter is catching~~

44 Re: Jack French Kemp, RIP by Mona Charen on Tue May 12, 2009 10:48 pm

SSC

Admin
Sure thing Gyp, your statements speak for themselves

45 Re: Jack French Kemp, RIP by Mona Charen on Tue May 12, 2009 11:00 pm

gypsy

Yes they do speak for themselves, my statements, they get a response from you and Rosco, in fact a lot of responses, so it must be important~~and relevant.. i do get a lot of responses, and it usually is a good debate with several key points i make~~ thanks for the compliment Dear~I will keep it up~

46 Re: Jack French Kemp, RIP by Mona Charen on Wed May 13, 2009 12:03 am

SSC

Admin
Good Job Gyp....a prime example, keep up the good work

47 Re: Jack French Kemp, RIP by Mona Charen on Wed May 13, 2009 12:08 am

gypsy

Oh I will,continue. I don't need your approval or ok's~~ either..

48 Re: Jack French Kemp, RIP by Mona Charen on Wed May 13, 2009 12:26 am

SSC

Admin
But you are patting yourself on the back so much , just thought I would help you along..Keep up the great job Gyp...LMAO

49 Re: Jack French Kemp, RIP by Mona Charen on Wed May 13, 2009 12:33 am

gypsy

as I said, I always do a good job~~ I sure don't need your approval or authorization` but it is greatly appreciated~ Thank you

50 Re: Jack French Kemp, RIP by Mona Charen on Wed May 13, 2009 1:15 am

SSC

Admin
Another brilliant statement

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum